Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 10x-100x bet in a year  (Read 3124 times)
Avantiser

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

Yeah, Masari looks like a good bet: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/masari-update-6-year-two-blastoff-1be36aec44fb
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

I don't think that it is a good option, Monero itself feels pretty good atm and why would its fork coin do 100-1000x? No reasons for that as for me...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Honey989

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

I don't think that it is a good option, Monero itself feels pretty good atm and why would its fork coin do 100-1000x? No reasons for that as for me...

Maybe for the new tech different from Monero: uncle mining and blocktree sharding ?
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

Maybe for the new tech different from Monero: uncle mining and blocktree sharding ?

Also MobileWallet and One Click Miner.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

vitalik says there was no room for cryptocurrency to gain profit 1000x this year, so many failed ICO's. i dont think betting project excluded with this situation
Zeallly (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

vitalik says there was no room for cryptocurrency to gain profit 1000x this year, so many failed ICO's. i dont think betting project excluded with this situation

I said "in a year" not "this year", also MSR is not an ICO.

Cheers!
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

I don't believe in 1000x returns but after some research i think Masari can do at least 10x.
hotmetaldobermans

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Actinium - https://actinium.org/

Current price : 02.5 cents.
Market Cap : $90,000
Total Supply : 84M
Circulating : 4.3M
xch : Tradeogre

Launched on April 25th, 2018, with no pre-mine, no pre-sale, no founders rewards, and the development team owns no significant share of ACM.

“Actinium’s main priority is facilitating the adoption of the Lightning Network. We have already successfully activated SegWit, a necessary protocol for Lightning Network support. Currently developing & porting several tools that will be needed to manage specialized LN-nodes.”

“Goals include Smart Contracts, Atomic Swaps, Lightning Network, 0cash, TOR integration, and more.” Roadmap goals are getting hit. Awaiting Ledger review for HW wallet. GPU friendly algorithms. To activate Tor, users need only enter a single parameter into their configuration file—everything else will be done automatically. The list goes on. Read the bluepaper.

The dev and team is very active in Discord and social media. Clearly, is a labor of love, and at this stage of development, it's in the stealth phase. Think NERVA on a dip from Day 1. Not on Coin Market Cap yet. Donations are being taken for CREX exchange, which will help with volume.

Absolutely huge potential short, mid, and long-term.

Short takeaway : Committed devs. TOR, Atomic Swaps, Lightning ecosystem building, 0cash, Smart Contract platform, all on a project refreshingly fairly created / distributed at a 60K market-cap, about to start finalizing all road-map goals.

Hop into the ACM Discord and poke around. I think you'll like what you see. New exchange (Crex) / CMC is in the works.
Aqqqui

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

Actinium - https://actinium.org/

Current price : 02.5 cents.
Market Cap : $90,000
Total Supply : 84M
Circulating : 4.3M
xch : Tradeogre

Launched on April 25th, 2018, with no pre-mine, no pre-sale, no founders rewards, and the development team owns no significant share of ACM.

“Actinium’s main priority is facilitating the adoption of the Lightning Network. We have already successfully activated SegWit, a necessary protocol for Lightning Network support. Currently developing & porting several tools that will be needed to manage specialized LN-nodes.”

“Goals include Smart Contracts, Atomic Swaps, Lightning Network, 0cash, TOR integration, and more.” Roadmap goals are getting hit. Awaiting Ledger review for HW wallet. GPU friendly algorithms. To activate Tor, users need only enter a single parameter into their configuration file—everything else will be done automatically. The list goes on. Read the bluepaper.

The dev and team is very active in Discord and social media. Clearly, is a labor of love, and at this stage of development, it's in the stealth phase. Think NERVA on a dip from Day 1. Not on Coin Market Cap yet. Donations are being taken for CREX exchange, which will help with volume.

Absolutely huge potential short, mid, and long-term.

Short takeaway : Committed devs. TOR, Atomic Swaps, Lightning ecosystem building, 0cash, Smart Contract platform, all on a project refreshingly fairly created / distributed at a 60K market-cap, about to start finalizing all road-map goals.

Hop into the ACM Discord and poke around. I think you'll like what you see. New exchange (Crex) / CMC is in the works.

Masari have only 18.4 total supply, in my opinion have much greater chances to gain a higher value per coin.
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Vitalik " To be clear, I never said that there is "no room for growth" in the crypto ecosystem. I said there is no room for *1000x price increases*. A 1000x price increase from today means $200T in crypto, or ~an entire 70% of today's global wealth being in crypto."

No room for growth for the entire Crypto sphere but individual coins can achieve significant gains.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

Let me tell you about a little gem-coin named Masari. Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is brilliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

Please let me know your thoughts after you do your own research and listen to the below link.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Cheers!
You are investing into a coin which offers product: mobile wallet? Are you kidding right? Cheesy. I do not understand why still people gamble with their money.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Zeallly (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Let me tell you about a little gem-coin named Masari. Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is brilliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

Please let me know your thoughts after you do your own research and listen to the below link.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Cheers!
You are investing into a coin which offers product: mobile wallet? Are you kidding right? Cheesy. I do not understand why still people gamble with their money.

You only read mobile wallet. How about uncle mining and blocktree sharding ? Just listen to the podcast and let me know what are you thinking after. Cheers !
Crocomoco

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

I hear about this coin from every directions in the last few weeks and now it's listed on Cryptopia: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMYtiN6N30&feature=youtu.be

Cryptopia is not that good at the moment, Tradeogre is still #1 Exchange for this coin.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

This is a good achievement , in my opinion this is a good result, especially since it is not the end and you can continue your good path that is committed to be profitable and positive.
Avantiser

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

Found this on their telegram maybe will help.

Why Masari?

To scale the Cryptonote protocol for mass adoption while retaining complete privacy

How: By implementing an improved mining algorithm (CN-Fast), difficulty adjustment algorithm (WWHM), Uncle mining and blocktree sharding

Complete Privacy
-Every transaction in the Masari blockchain from the genesis block to now has used the same ringsize
-MSR coins are fungible, meaning every coin is interchangable and indistinguishable from one another
-All transaction and address data is hidden using RingCT and Cryptonote protocol.  There is no rich list, there is no public record, you are totally anonymous in every way

Fair Distribution:
-No ICO
-0.5% premine is a fraction of most development team allotments
-There are no masternodes or other incentives to concentrate the supply among a small number of people
Strong Development:
-Masari is developed by one full-timer (Thaer Khawaja) and two part-timers (Gnock and Cryptochangements)
-Two of the three developers are credited Monero contributors

Development Milestones already achieved
-CryptoNight-Fast is a new algorithm created by the Masari team
-Weighted-Weighted Harmonic Mean difficulty adjustment algorithm making Masari ASIC resistant and more resilient against mining attacks like flash mining
-Both algorithms have been adopted by several small Cryptonote coins. Masari is a leader, not a follower in this space.
-the DAA has been submitted to Monero to be adopted pending review
-Client-side web wallet
-Android mobile wallet (IOS coming soon)
-GUI and CLI desktop wallets for Windows and Mac, CLI desktop wallet for Linux

Development Milestones coming up
-Uncle Mining is a cryptonote first that rewards miners for work done on abandoned blocks that were not the first to be written to the blockchain.  This adds more hashpower and 'weight' to the network, making it more secure.  The code is already written and deployed on a Testnet.
-Blocktree Protocol will be the crowning achievement of the MSR developers.  It will allow the blockchain to shard and achieve high throughput.  This will allow Masari to scale to high TPS while remaining fully Proof of Work
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

Thanks for indicating this low-cap coin for me. Just opened cmc and looked at the graphs. This coin now nearly at it's lows and volumes are ludicrous. As for me I'll bookmark it but won't make any investments in the nearest future.
omega0

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Thanks for indicating this low-cap coin for me. Just opened cmc and looked at the graphs. This coin now nearly at it's lows and volumes are ludicrous. As for me I'll bookmark it but won't make any investments in the nearest future.

look at the whole chart: https://coinlib.io/coin/MSR/Masari
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

You can also check Devery, a very legit project (UN as a partner, and currently taking part in the JD.com accelerator program) with a very tiny market cap: a little over 1.2 mio.

If you're looking for a 100x, this is a contender.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

cringe bangat But if we have a high desire it can happen
kalleea

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

look at the whole chart: https://coinlib.io/coin/MSR/Masari

I am also looking Masari with an option to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: