Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 10x-100x bet in a year  (Read 3124 times)
kalleea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

It's moon time for Masari Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avantiser

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MSR_BTC
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/
 easy x100  Wink
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

10X in a year, I hope people don't invest much into this project, this is the year that many shitcoins would die and we are seen it, many have low trading volume and aexchanges have started delisting them. For now it is safe to invest into some of these big cap projects than low cap because they have huge trading volume which is very important in market like this
Zeallly (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

10X in a year, I hope people don't invest much into this project, this is the year that many shitcoins would die and we are seen it, many have low trading volume and aexchanges have started delisting them. For now it is safe to invest into some of these big cap projects than low cap because they have huge trading volume which is very important in market like this

I agree shitcoins with no development will die. In my opinion low cap coins will bring the greatest return if/when the bull market returns. There will be a lot of noobs in whale position in this case. In any case I am holding 5k MSR.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

not too convincing the coin looks on the chart. I think that like many coins she has a chance to grow only when the market turns around

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

I would advise to take a look at Aeron project. Team has started a massive marketing campaign which has a lot of hype and attention now. They are also distributing new tokens to current ARN holders + conducting a giveaway to 250 lucky winners. Details is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I would advise to take a look at Aeron project. Team has started a massive marketing campaign which has a lot of hype and attention now. They are also distributing new tokens to current ARN holders + conducting a giveaway to 250 lucky winners. Details is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Aeron is very good project but most likely after such a snapshot it will grow hard and then dump hard. It has a sense to buy some ARN to take part in the airdrop of new tokens but if you are sure you will be abke to sell ARN quick after that Grin
nofork_man

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Aeron is very good project but most likely after such a snapshot it will grow hard and then dump hard. It has a sense to buy some ARN to take part in the airdrop of new tokens but if you are sure you will be abke to sell ARN quick after that Grin
If you already holding ARN it is just a bonus for you holding. If purchasing ARN now just to get the new token it is also wise as accodring to my experience with Ignis snapshot - price of NXT did not drop hard in firts days after snapshot is over. I sold for good profit my NXT
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

If you already holding ARN it is just a bonus for you holding. If purchasing ARN now just to get the new token it is also wise as accodring to my experience with Ignis snapshot - price of NXT did not drop hard in firts days after snapshot is over. I sold for good profit my NXT
Snapshot is always good way of attracting attention to the project and giving the opportunity to make good money!  New created tokens will be always the thing that attracts big hype and here we go with Aeron. Will buy some tokens for sure, Will see how will it go
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Graft (GRFT)

Like Electroneum, Graft has the potential to outperform the market going into 2019. That’s because it is solving a big problem that is hindering the adoption of cryptocurrencies, and that’s ease of access. Graft allows for instant settlements in any currency be it fiat or crypto.

This creates an incentive for merchants to integrate Graft into their systems. As this adoption takes shape, Graft will see significant value growth going into 2019. Another of its key strengths is that it is fungible. This is one of the most important features for the long-term growth of cryptocurrencies. So important that even Charlie Lee the guy behind Litecoin believes Litecoin and Bitcoin should look into it. As such, the fact that Graft is fungible will play a huge role in its long-term adoption by merchants.

Graft is also fully compliant to regulations. This will drive up its adoption rates in the future, and as its adoption levels grow, so will its value. At current prices, it has massive room for growth going into 2019. It has what it takes to break into the top 100, and, long-term investors stand to reap big.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

I've never think if we can see it at this time or even in the coming days.  It might even harder to have coin that could give us a x2 profit gains in the market today, how much more for the x10. Anyways,  we are free to speculate but it somehow there is no assurance of having such high ratings in the bear season.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

Hm..
 Thanks for sharing this with me, I've been hunting some nice gems and ico's to participate in. Because If Crypto had to awake anytime soon then this is one of the best times to do shopping.
Do not rely on the advice of someone you do not know for your investments decisions, many people do all the time not only in this market but in the market of stocks as well and we see the terrible results they get all the time, if I were you I will dedicate my time to learn as much as I can about crypto and then use that knowledge to select icos to invest by myself.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:03:56 AM

i think XLM, KMD, ZRX are worth holding for next bull market
MugsyCrawler

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

I am buying more MSR. I think sooner or later it will have a XHV-like run and also it will be listed on Bittrex after uncle mining&buletproofs release in december.
kalleea

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Somethin' is cooking. Very large buy orders for MSR on Tradeogre.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:44:42 AM

I don't and we really don't know if there is a certain coin will fly such ambitious amount. The market decides of what possible trend we have in the future but we couldn't see such trend for now.
We never think with that cause it is something away from the reality we face today. Hope there is a positive change in the coming years when crypto is fully develop and acceptable in the community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

I think you should check out "own"

https://www.reddit.com/r/OwnMarket/comments/9q3x2a/own_chx_summary_community_made/

https://weown.com/

DYOR, but for me this will be a big winner!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

we cant see again x10 or x20 again easily.
it was in december 2017 that new investors enter market. now no new investors enter again markets
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

we cant see again x10 or x20 again easily.
it was in december 2017 that new investors enter market. now no new investors enter again markets

They will, at some point. Meanwhile Masari is looking sharp.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: