Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My 10x-100x bet in a year  (Read 3124 times)
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

I am reading about Masari, very very interesting project you got here. Do you guys think it can reach $10 until end of 2019 ?
ShilLanka

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

we cant see again x10 or x20 again easily.
it was in december 2017 that new investors enter market. now no new investors enter again markets

We can now, if we started an alt cycle. btc value is much lower than it was on the start of 2018. so the btc comparison can much easily go up. think about it if i didnt explain it good.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

Low caps that I like, that will likely have a chance to go x10 - x100 in the following bullrun: $zap $hydro $tube $bis $xbp $apot $dacc $ftm $eve $tel $dacc $rstr
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

i think ETH have pottential to 100X

Let me doubt that ETH will reach $30k per coin in one year. On the other hand some small cap coin like Masari, why not, could multiply x100 with continued development.
I don't think that ETH can reach $30k per coin in one year. Maybe in 5 years this can't reach to that level due to dumping of huge amount of ETH from those ICOs. Although it's unpredictable market theirs still possibility it might happen which can give us a good profits.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

SnowBlossom ( https://snowblossom.org/ ) can be next winning bet.

It looks exactly the same like 0xbitcoin in the early phase:
new interesting mining technology, high skilled founders, strong small community, tiny capitalisation at this moment,
no big or medium exchange.

Buy now and wait; with bullrun of all market, i believe, SnowBlossom can grow much; like 0xbtc.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:53:05 PM

Better to pay special attention of the short term gains on different tokens. As BTC is still fletting it is hight time to make several XX on tokens. Take a look at Aeron project. Im expecting a very big spike up in price due to the fact ARN is needed to get new tokens ( team is conducting a very generous airdrop for ARN holders - details is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 ). People will buy a lot of tokens in the last days to get new tokens for free and it will lead to good price growth I think. But in long term vision all the market will be in this shape for next few monthes for sure
karlos_545

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

Better to pay special attention of the short term gains on different tokens. As BTC is still fletting it is hight time to make several XX on tokens. Take a look at Aeron project. Im expecting a very big spike up in price due to the fact ARN is needed to get new tokens ( team is conducting a very generous airdrop for ARN holders - details is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 ). People will buy a lot of tokens in the last days to get new tokens for free and it will lead to good price growth I think. But in long term vision all the market will be in this shape for next few monthes for sure
Agree with you dude! It was the same while BCH and Ignis snapshots. In the last days of the airdrop campaigns there was the biggest growth of the coin that was obligatory for getting the drop. The same will be here for sure, it high time for picking up sone ARN tokens for sure
all_inman

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Agree with you dude! It was the same while BCH and Ignis snapshots. In the last days of the airdrop campaigns there was the biggest growth of the coin that was obligatory for getting the drop. The same will be here for sure, it high time for picking up sone ARN tokens for sure
Well, I would agree. Last time with BitcoinCash we observed a very big pump in the first day after snapshot. I guess the CBM will make a huge growth as well and it is a reason to pick up some aeron now to get some CBM after token distribution
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Why only ARN holders are eligible for the airdrop? Why not any user who signed up can get the tokens? To be honest I wanna tokens but purchasing altcoins ( not only Aeron) is very risky deal Undecided
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Well, I would agree. Last time with BitcoinCash we observed a very big pump in the first day after snapshot. I guess the CBM will make a huge growth as well and it is a reason to pick up some aeron now to get some CBM after token distribution
You guys do know you're basing your assumptions on a fad that died out the beginning of this year. Forks, big exchange listings, snapshots, and even partnership and roadmap achievements have done very little to do most cryptos any good.
Personally, the only bag I deem worth holding will be LINK.
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Great update from Masari team today: https://medium.com/@officialmasari/masari-update-7-d04e9d903a7d
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

You guys do know you're basing your assumptions on a fad that died out the beginning of this year. Forks, big exchange listings, snapshots, and even partnership and roadmap achievements have done very little to do most cryptos any good.
Personally, the only bag I deem worth holding will be LINK.
The last few weeks, we have actually seen the real growth of this coin. Despite some adjustments, the price returns to previous levels in just a few days, and continues to grow further. This trend is very attractive.
Dvd1989

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

Last week Fantom (FTM) became tradeable on Bibox and IDEX. They are working on a DAG with smart contracts. DAG projects can be very profitable, look at IOTA. Now only ~23 million market cap. At 2.3b market cap you will have your x100. I have a bag!
Cramsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

Great podcast with the lead dev of Masari, i guess it is the main reason for the huge volume today.
MugsyCrawler

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Great price increase for Masari in the last few weeks, nexxt stop $1.
Dvd1989

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

I still love the possibilities that Odyssey can offer in a bullmarket. Somehow I believe that OCN will moon like crazy at one point. Countdown to the announcement of the development progress of Odyssey Mainnet. Stay tuned for the great news on 15th Nov 2018.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

Let me tell you about a little gem-coin named Masari. Starting this month is the first CN coin to have a mobile wallet, also new tech named uncle mining will be released in Q3 and blocktree sharding protocol is scheduled for 2019. If you add that Cryptopia is coming soon and lead developer, which is brilliant, also announced that he will work full time for development of the coin starting from September you will have an absolute winner with no better time to buy than on this bear market.

Please let me know your thoughts after you do your own research and listen to the below link.

You can listen all the new and exciting features directly form the lead dev: https://thebitcoinpodcast.com/hashing-it-out-14/

Cheers!
I really wish you luck and I expect that you do very well but when I see the market the truth is that I think that there are very low chances that are you are going to make as much money as you are thinking you're going to make, it seems easy to make that amount of money but the truth is that it is not.
Dvd1989

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

I’ve find some information about a new Tiny market cap gem: $HELP
Blockchain version of "GoFund Me”:

- $3 million circ supply
- $200k market cap
- $40k daily volume
- Burn mechanism embedded
- Master nodes!

Website can be found here: gohelpfund.com
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

When are the people going to learn, 10X 100X in a year, can you name 5 projects this year that did 10X. We need to be more realistic with our expectations and projections, I am not saying we are not going to see 10X, 20X ROI on investment again but to be putting time frame on result of this king is not right because people get trapped

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/etherinc/

$0,004362 USD (-8,11%)
0,00000078 BTC (-8,92%)

Do you want gem? This is the best gem. Think about this.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀