Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

I see you're making a Platform to make Money transfer worldwide Easier!
And seem to have a good number of Partners listed in website!
But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

Yea, paypal is not a decentralized platform, so the mechanism in place for REMCO is quite different from that of paypal, that's something to leverage on and we know that the blockchain industry has so far been proven to be a lot faster than the traditional means of transactions, though a lot of improvements still needs to be done and i realize that their security process is quite unique

This project would bring together top firms in money transfer together. REMCO would revolutionize a multi billion dollar global remittance market. They plan to build a platform to allow any licensed money transfer firm.
Migrant workers globally have to send some money back home intermittently. REMCO tokens would cut down the high money transfer fees.

So now we don't have to visit any WU offices to send or receive money? It will be done online using blockchain technology?

This is what is my understanding as well. Now we don't have to visit any money transfer service provider office.

As of now most of us are relying on the most convenient way and thinking about even transfering money online is much easier now. We already know that we can transfer money online but what will be the difference if we're going to use the REMCO service?

I used WU only one time, because of the extremely high fees. REMCO will simplify the transfer, you can use an app and you don't need to go to a WU office to transfer money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

Yea, paypal is not a decentralized platform, so the mechanism in place for REMCO is quite different from that of paypal, that's something to leverage on and we know that the blockchain industry has so far been proven to be a lot faster than the traditional means of transactions, though a lot of improvements still needs to be done and i realize that their security process is quite unique

This project would bring together top firms in money transfer together. REMCO would revolutionize a multi billion dollar global remittance market. They plan to build a platform to allow any licensed money transfer firm.
Migrant workers globally have to send some money back home intermittently. REMCO tokens would cut down the high money transfer fees.

So now we don't have to visit any WU offices to send or receive money? It will be done online using blockchain technology?

This is what is my understanding as well. Now we don't have to visit any money transfer service provider office.

So how exactly would this work? I mean if I need to send/receive cash, I would still have to go to an office to do so, right?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

As of now most of us are relying on the most convenient way and thinking about even transfering money online is much easier now. We already know that we can transfer money online but what will be the difference if we're going to use the REMCO service?

REMCO services would be a platform for these licensed money transfer companies to run their platform. With that it’s cheaper or a reduced cost of transaction for users. I hope they get partnerships, that would use their multi chain.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

I used WU only one time, because of the extremely high fees. REMCO will simplify the transfer, you can use an app and you don't need to go to a WU office to transfer money.

But if Remco is going to be a transmitter with WU, will the high fees still stand while remitting directly from remco?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

Currently pre ICO crowd sale is going on with 35% bonus that is huge for me. Even accepting 3 Crypto currencies for payment. But just want to know that, what is the minimum investment for this running sale?
The more bonus - the more then the price will fall on the exchange. I noticed this a long time ago. Especially if the bonus is more than 50%.

Currently pre-sale is going on and in such cases 35% bonus is okay.  Considering these investors will not be dumping the tokens after listings.  It's small investor or bounty hunter normally do the dumping.

dumping is usually done by bounty hunters and it affects the value of the token but i want to believe the team are having some measures to checkmate things like that

Bounty is important part of marketing and project have to spend money on that.  But agree,  % of the total tokens should be very limited for bounty.
Yeah, that's true. Because of this reason I guess bounty hunters are getting their rewards late from the admins.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

But if Remco is going to be a transmitter with WU, will the high fees still stand while remitting directly from remco?

What do you mean?
From my understanding they have been involved with WU it does not mean that they will end up using them. WU can be expensive but I think that is the point of going crypto you basically get rid of most costs.

CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

So how exactly would this work? I mean if I need to send/receive cash, I would still have to go to an office to do so, right?
Probably You Buy REMCO token and send the money to anywhere in this World using services REMCO provides.
Then the receiver will go to nearest money transfer office and will receive them as Cash? 
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

On Remco website I seen some good benefits of tokens like by using this tokens you can send money to bank account, to mobile wallet and use token to send multiple transactions thereby reducing cost. That's really interesting part I like of this project.
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

In money transfer business, recipients need the cash yesterday for buying food, hospital bills, house rent, school fees. This reality won't change anytime soon.
Which company would you trust to design such a  remittance blockchain platform?
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Currently pre ICO crowd sale is going on with 35% bonus that is huge for me. Even accepting 3 Crypto currencies for payment. But just want to know that, what is the minimum investment for this running sale?
The more bonus - the more then the price will fall on the exchange. I noticed this a long time ago. Especially if the bonus is more than 50%.

Yeah, because the bigger the bonus is, the more someone who got these bonuses can undercut the ICO price and still have profit. But 30 % doesn't seem too much for me, I know of other projects who gave way bigger bonuses.

Many people like bonuses especially to early investors, since they almost twice get tokens per spent bitcoin. But you understand that in such a market without bonuses it is impossible to collect?
We have to play by these rules, giving back the bonus which then ends on the exchange with a sharp drop in price.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

They sure have some effective means of making their product stand out, like the ability to track card usage and commissions, the tokens are worthless until activated by an agent, i think they have made the token to be seen as something that has a real life application, similar to the traditional ones and different from the usual tokens that we are used to
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

From the first sentence of this btt thread its state the remco is the first. Does this mean remco is already an operational business with a working product?

They confirm this in the sentence below, Remco is a new company but their parent company already has payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions for Western Union and lots of other money transmitters in the US.

More and more big companies now venture the step into blockchain. Here you can see it very clearly, the background is enormous. This really gives remco great conditions. Glad to have found this project

More and more traditional companies will come to crypto and connect their business with the blockchain technology. REMCO has the experience and the background to help those companies.

It is just with time before all comes to accept blockchain as a new way of life and business. So many companies will surely come in to play soon.
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

that's a interesting fact that Blockchain can indeed lower the work when creating a transaction rather then how a traditional money transfer works!
with low cost transaction people will jump into this without second thought!
this will make people realize how blockchain can make everything easier!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

I need clarification on the actual pre sale date, there are actually 3 dates on the website. The timer says pre sale is on and will end in 40 days, just below that it says pre sale starts on the 31st of october, then in the token distribution page, it says pre sale starts on the 1st of november, this is very confusing.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Currently pre-sale is going on and in such cases 35% bonus is okay.  Considering these investors will not be dumping the tokens after listings.  It's small investor or bounty hunter normally do the dumping.

dumping is usually done by bounty hunters and it affects the value of the token but i want to believe the team are having some measures to checkmate things like that

Bounty is important part of marketing and project have to spend money on that.  But agree,  % of the total tokens should be very limited for bounty.
Yeah, that's true. Because of this reason I guess bounty hunters are getting their rewards late from the admins.

It's actually private investors who need to hold tokens for 1-2 years, depending on the condition which setup by project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

This! In  reality people that are investing big dollars during presales tend to hold on for a long time as their prepared for a longer term turn around hence their early investment thats why its normally safer to give them a bigger discount than later in ico period beyond just rewarding them for their early trust in the project
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

It's actually private investors who need to hold tokens for 1-2 years, depending on the condition which setup by project.

For private investors a vesting period is common. So that they in fact get better bonuses but the same time commit to hold the tokens for a longer period and don't sell them as soon as they hit the exchanges.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

For private investors a vesting period is common. So that they in fact get better bonuses but the same time commit to hold the tokens for a longer period and don't sell them as soon as they hit the exchanges.

Usually and based on my humble understanding private investors usually don't sell right after the ICO; they are in for the longer term. I am no expert but is vesting confirmed by the team for private investors?

CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

I need clarification on the actual pre sale date, there are actually 3 dates on the website. The timer says pre sale is on and will end in 40 days, just below that it says pre sale starts on the 31st of october, then in the token distribution page, it says pre sale starts on the 1st of november, this is very confusing.
i think Pre ICO crowdsell is happening now and will end in 39 Days and rest of the dates are from Public sale Round 1 and Round 2!
and Private token sell started on 31 OCTOBER! you just made mistake in understanding them properly!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

This! In  reality people that are investing big dollars during presales tend to hold on for a long time as their prepared for a longer term turn around hence their early investment thats why its normally safer to give them a bigger discount than later in ico period beyond just rewarding them for their early trust in the project

Minimum invest amount was high in private sales. And you’re right. Investors at private sales believe in the project and won’t dump tokens.
REMCO raised a above softcap already from private sale.so we are good to go.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: