Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

I am just seeing that the Public Sale will last from December 01 - March 31 2019. That's a very long time. This of course has the advantage of having any market recovery during public sales. and there are always new users who may be interested in Remco.
Nonetheless, I find that the sale takes too long, but that's just my opinion

Yea, the duration is long but it will worth it, the news in the crypto community is so positive that it will be reflected within the sales period, which will be an advantage for REMCO, its a brilliant plan if you ask, it will be quite risky to make the sales duration short as that may lead to a decrease in sales and as such cause the implementations to be much longer

It's a reasonable decision to have an ICO scheduled for 4 months. Especially in these current times, when people aren't investing as much as they used to do a year ago. This longer ICO period will help them reach their goals and who knows, maybe we will see some market recovery at the end of this year/beginning of 2019. Then the ICO could also sell out faster. Better to have a longer ICO right from the beginning than expanding it several times on a short notice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

this project has the latest system and in my opinion this will require considerable support I also want to know whether the system has been tested for security or not?

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

I am just seeing that the Public Sale will last from December 01 - March 31 2019. That's a very long time. This of course has the advantage of having any market recovery during public sales. and there are always new users who may be interested in Remco.

Yea, the duration is long but it will worth it, the news in the crypto community is so positive that it will be reflected within the sales period, which will be an advantage for REMCO, its a brilliant plan if you ask, it will be quite risky to make the sales duration short as that may lead to a decrease in sales and as such cause the implementations to be much longer

Assuming the bull run happens around then. lf they have large numbers of transactions without crypto and with crypto they can facilitate better transactions, I think the sale will not last that long and the caps will be sufficed sooner.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
Merited by cosmicart (1)

Blockchain technology is on an ‘adoption streak’. The declining market statistics may have been a bit hindering, but every industry want a bit of Blockchain technology as it has a central role to play in efficiency and user satisfaction. Everyone want Blockchain technology. Its good multi billion dollar money transfer industries aren’t left out. What I’ll like to see, is more adoption of Blockchain by the growing users of these firms. We all transfer money everyday, with REMCO, everyone would know about CryptoCurrency because you would have to hold some to use the platform.
I wouldn’t like to hold token in my wallets, or trying to get listed just trading in some exchange. Looks like this is the norm recently.
But doesn’t seem to be same with REMCO, there’s a reall use case. With a void in large global market. Hopefully REMCO team would make this work out.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

It's a reasonable decision to have an ICO scheduled for 4 months. Especially in these current times, when people aren't investing as much as they used to do a year ago. This longer ICO period will help them reach their goals and who knows, maybe we will see some market recovery at the end of this year/beginning of 2019. Then the ICO could also sell out faster. Better to have a longer ICO right from the beginning than expanding it several times on a short notice.

Yeah, I noticed it also that most of the ICO now are failing to achieve their target funds for the project because of less investors due to the market situation.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Yeah, I noticed it also that most of the ICO now are failing to achieve their target funds for the project because of less investors due to the market situation.

Yeah. The market situation this year hasn't really favoured many ico till date. Only a few have been lucky to achieve their goals this year.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

I have never been a fan of long ICO periods but I have to agree with you on this based on the current market situation. I hope the long period helps them sell out.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

It's not too long, only a few months. I know the pre-sale and pre ICO has been running for a couple of months already but I've seen some projects run token sales for over a year! I think this will give Remco plenty of time to raise a lot of funds and potentially reach their hardcap.

While longevity of project is good to see especially when it gives the confidence that project will stand the test of time, long tokensale is kind of uninspiring but like you rightly placed it, it will boost project income generation

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

It's not too long, only a few months. I know the pre-sale and pre ICO has been running for a couple of months already but I've seen some projects run token sales for over a year! I think this will give Remco plenty of time to raise a lot of funds and potentially reach their hardcap.

While longevity of project is good to see especially when it gives the confidence that project will stand the test of time, long tokensale is kind of uninspiring but like you rightly placed it, it will boost project income generation

I think that a 4-month Public-Sale is not too long, especially these days with bad market conditions. There were other projects with an ICO, running for over a year.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

If I understand it correctly, REMCO will be using a so-called Multichain blockchain. Does this mean that they are developing their own, new blockchain? Or will the tokens be based on the Ethereum blockchain?

Their token is ERC20 tokens. So I believe they use Ethereum blockchain atleast for the beginning. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I checked their whitepaper. The Remittance token will definitely be on the Ethereum blockchain. But I am still not sure what is meant with multichain blockchain.

Nice. I was initially thinking they were going to build their own blockchain but it is nice that they are using the Ethereum blockchain.
But are we sure about that they are going to be use multiple blockchain? I mean multichain blockchain. I am also confused about this.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

If you look at this page:  https://www.remittancetoken.io/Wallet.aspx
 then it says that the wallet is live. I just can not find a link to it, can I take a look at the wallet somewhere?

Yeah, I also tried to find some link about the wallet because it's really looks like already live somewhere. Or does the admin or their team member could give us the link for it.

I think its ERC20 token. You just need your regular ethereum wallet. Not the special wallet if I am right. Please let me know if it is otherwise.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

It is indeed smart move especially in this bad market condition. May be when market goes up and be stable, things will change drastically and smart ICOs like REMCO will get its attention in the first instance.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

I just see that there are already many translations of the white paper. Unfortunately the german version is missing. I hope it is currently in the works and will be published soon. Until then, I stay with the English version
I read in the Whitepaper about mining for permitted User. Does anyone know how to get this permission?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

I just see that there are already many translations of the white paper. Unfortunately the german version is missing. I hope it is currently in the works and will be published soon. Until then, I stay with the English version
I read in the Whitepaper about mining for permitted User. Does anyone know how to get this permission?

According to the REMCO bounty thread, the German translation is already reserved. So it will probably be added soon to the website once the translator has finished his work.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

You're right, the duration means a lot to the project and i hope to see it affect the project positively, in fact it will, what's the essence of rushing when the goal can not be reached because of the situation of the market but i believe things are about to change in the blockchain industry, for financial institutions to be partnering with this brand simply means that they believe in them
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

Works for me as well and have to agree they at least put time into their white paper I’ve seen so many projects put next to 0 effort into their whitepaper not realizing just critical of a peice of their company and project it is

yeah, i believe whitepaper is the first document any serious investor would go through like you said i urge them to place serious emphasis on it. they could translate it to many more language

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

Works for me as well and have to agree they at least put time into their white paper I’ve seen so many projects put next to 0 effort into their whitepaper not realizing just critical of a peice of their company and project it is

yeah, i believe whitepaper is the first document any serious investor would go through like you said i urge them to place serious emphasis on it. they could translate it to many more language

Have to agree doing translations into additional languages is a good step towards building a truly international project while a lot of people speak English more speak other languages
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

A lot of people prefer videos that explain the project instead of reading the whole whitepaper, does REMCO has such video's?

I did not see any YouTube account on their homepage either.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

Looks like this project has a very good team behind it I hate looking at some of these projects and seeing pictures of kids who look like their still in high school getting their year book picture it's so unprofessional

Please did you really check the profiles of the team? Because if you did you will know that they are not kids but very matured and experienced. By the way where are the pictures of high school kids?  Can't find any.

Maybe he is not referring to this project
True some projects are so unprofessional with their looks worst still is when they steal pictures from linkedin and upload it as theirs which makes me go the extra mile of verifying such project

Yea, it's always very important to verify the team members of projects these days. A lot of project are filled with fake members and it has affected people's approach to ICO
I will say in order for a project to meet up standards, they must ensure to have a good backing like having an experience team with good track records. This alone tend to boost the confidence of potential investors. Shows how determined and focus a project is.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

A lot of people prefer videos that explain the project instead of reading the whole whitepaper, does REMCO has such video's?

I did not see any YouTube account on their homepage either.

They seem not to have a special YouTube account but on a closer look and search on YouTube you will find couple of review videos about Remco for instance this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3cCLm76tk

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: