Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

I just noticed that REMCO also has an Instagram account, but they do not have a lot of followers there and no posts at all any reason for that, because it could be a great platform to get some investors in.

I do not see any sense in operating an instagram-account in the area of ​​cryptocurrencies. Which relevant information should be communicated there?
Since I think it's much better that the founder here actively participate in the forum.
Honestly, I have not even looked at the link to instagram. The whitepaper has enough information for now

I agree. I think the benefit and influence of Instagram for cryptocurrencies is limited. There are some better and more popular apps for sharing photos and videos.
You can't believe how paid marketing works in Instagram !
You'll have many quality Users there and many Investors use it!
Keeping them updated by Sharing Photos of team,office, their activities is always appreciate!
So Don't  take Instagram for granted!

Yeah, Instagram can be a powerful platform for marketing. Just look at all these 'Influencers' there who have a huge fanbase. However for cryptos I have the feeling Twitter and Facebook have still a leading role.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

I just noticed that REMCO also has an Instagram account, but they do not have a lot of followers there and no posts at all any reason for that, because it could be a great platform to get some investors in.

Instagram is a great marketing platform, no doubt, but I seriously think its not a great place for crypto to thrive. You can surely take advantage of its marketing prowess but I believe cryptoverse will really prefer twitter and Instagram as a form of communication above every other social media.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

Instagram is a great marketing platform, no doubt, but I seriously think its not a great place for crypto to thrive. You can surely take advantage of its marketing prowess but I believe cryptoverse will really prefer twitter and Instagram as a form of communication above every other social media.
It's really good to hear that they have Instagram profile also. But I am believe in generally in twitter profiles. Because on twitter we can gain lot of followers. Can we have Instagram link?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

Is remco for transferring cryptocurrency assets such as bitcoin or Ethereum or for transferring fiat? Is it the crypto world western union.

Hi again,
Remco is for transferring any stored value.

Fiat, cryptocurrency asset. Any store value can be transferred using Remco. Entities using Remco get to decide what value they are transferring.
[/quote]

Nice information. Does this mean, you also convert crypto to fiat or fiat to crypto while making remitances? That would be awesome feature if it is a possibility.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:05:26 PM

I do not see any sense in operating an instagram-account in the area of ​​cryptocurrencies. Which relevant information should be communicated there?
Since I think it's much better that the founder here actively participate in the forum.
Honestly, I have not even looked at the link to instagram. The whitepaper has enough information for now

I agree. I think the benefit and influence of Instagram for cryptocurrencies is limited. There are some better and more popular apps for sharing photos and videos.
You can't believe how paid marketing works in Instagram !
You'll have many quality Users there and many Investors use it!
Keeping them updated by Sharing Photos of team,office, their activities is always appreciate!
So Don't  take Instagram for granted!

Yeah, Instagram can be a powerful platform for marketing. Just look at all these 'Influencers' there who have a huge fanbase. However for cryptos I have the feeling Twitter and Facebook have still a leading role.
may be 'TRUE".
i mean 1b people uses Insta every Year and regarding the huge number you cant deny the fact that it holds a huge number of participants!
like i said its really amazing tool for showing activities from the dev side to client side!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

It's no doubt India is a massive market and a huge opportunity for crypto, theirs some blowback from government in india but i believe the regulations are finally starting to catch up to crypto slowly but surely
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

I do agree with you on that, even though i've seen a couple of brands in the blockchain industry advertising their products/ services via the channel but i still see it as not the right avenue to use in terms of advertising, here has always been a p;ace of cryptocurrency gist and has been known for such, same with other avenues like twitter, so instagram is not really the right avenue to use   

Well to the clients it might be effective since many could be on Instagram and they can offer their services to those not as an ICO but as a business entity. I think they are quite active in Nigeria. So I am not sure which social channel they use the most over there.

Yea, well, according to statistics, that part of the world is very active when it comes to social networking, so i don't see that as a barrier as they have one of the largest user base when it comes to such, yea i do agree with you on the aspect of Instagram been preferable to some clients, just stating the little detail that i've noticed when it comes to ICOs
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

It's no doubt India is a massive market and a huge opportunity for crypto, theirs some blowback from government in india but i believe the regulations are finally starting to catch up to crypto slowly but surely

India will be up there as one of the world's superpowers in the next 20-25 years. They have started building the infrastructure and the business brains to take over a lot of other countries. Also, their size is enormous and they have such a large market and workforce. It's definitely a wise move to focus REMCO's target on the Indian electronic payments market as they have enormous potential.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

If you look at this page:  https://www.remittancetoken.io/Wallet.aspx
 then it says that the wallet is live. I just can not find a link to it, can I take a look at the wallet somewhere?

Yeah, I also tried to find some link about the wallet because it's really looks like already live somewhere. Or does the admin or their team member could give us the link for it.

I'm the founder of Remco. I'll be glad to answer any questions as best as I can.

- The main project is for money transmitters, and the infrastructure is here  ( https://remcosoftware.org ). These entities can provide the tokenized solution to their existing users through their current mobile app/online/agent outlet to any country.

Recipient of money will not know this is blockchain initiated transfer. This is the beauty of Remco! However, we are testing our mobile app, and we will release it before the end of the ICO.
Thanks

This part got me confused "Recipient of money will not know this is blockchain initiated transfer" how do you intend to carry this out? I mean I thought the project was suppose to run on the blockchain ecosystem how then can the participants not know that transactions happened in the blockchain ecosystem

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:06:24 PM

If you look at this page:  https://www.remittancetoken.io/Wallet.aspx
 then it says that the wallet is live. I just can not find a link to it, can I take a look at the wallet somewhere?

Yeah, I also tried to find some link about the wallet because it's really looks like already live somewhere. Or does the admin or their team member could give us the link for it.

I'm the founder of Remco. I'll be glad to answer any questions as best as I can.

- The main project is for money transmitters, and the infrastructure is here  ( https://remcosoftware.org ). These entities can provide the tokenized solution to their existing users through their current mobile app/online/agent outlet to any country.

Recipient of money will not know this is blockchain initiated transfer. This is the beauty of Remco! However, we are testing our mobile app, and we will release it before the end of the ICO.
Thanks

This part got me confused "Recipient of money will not know this is blockchain initiated transfer" how do you intend to carry this out? I mean I thought the project was suppose to run on the blockchain ecosystem how then can the participants not know that transactions happened in the blockchain ecosystem

As I understand it, Remco tokens are used to make a transfer in Fiat. The recipient then just gets money into his account, and it looks like a normal transfer.
But please correct me if I got it wrong
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

Onam have their whitepaper already in 9 languages. Is there any plan about release whitepaper in more languages?

No need for any more languages if you ask me. 9 foreign languages in my opinion is already a lot vlbut anyway, I believe they have reasons for that number though.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers
What is the name of the parent company?

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:12:51 PM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

subscribers

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

questions like this are best answered in their telegram channel i would advise you head to their telegram channel with such question

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

subscribers

questions like this are best answered in their telegram channel i would advise you head to their telegram channel with such question

I still Don't get how so many of these questions end up here instead of just stopping by the teams telegram, they have always been very responsive when i've had questions but i never asked them specifically about the parent company name, i honestly didn't really consider it :S
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

I'd imagine they will have the system audited over time  almost all companies have security and crypto companies go over their platforms to evaluate any wholes or issues in things like smartcontracts and platforms to assure their arent any huge holes from day 1.

A company/project who going to provide financial related services have to go through Security audit. And its must,  because any loophole can cause huge damage.

Fact!! Any form of exploitation done through a lapses in the system will result to great loss and bad reputation and that can eventually discourage others from using the platform.

Read that they have been in operation for 15 years now on the traditional grounds and there has been no reports of any lapse in security, so I have faith all will go well with the new blockchain model they want to implement.

Wow, I didn't read about that they are already on operation for that 15 years. So if they are really confident that on their security that will be good but they must keep monitor and securing it. Hoping the best for them.

Sure.  I believe the CTO will be very vigilant especially as it is a financial organisation that deals with transfer on money through the Internet. Security should be a top level priority.

This is child company, the parent company is already in business and they have good understanding of security and its importance. So we don't have to worry about that part.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

I'd imagine they will have the system audited over time  almost all companies have security and crypto companies go over their platforms to evaluate any wholes or issues in things like smartcontracts and platforms to assure their arent any huge holes from day 1.

A company/project who going to provide financial related services have to go through Security audit. And its must,  because any loophole can cause huge damage.

Fact!! Any form of exploitation done through a lapses in the system will result to great loss and bad reputation and that can eventually discourage others from using the platform.

Read that they have been in operation for 15 years now on the traditional grounds and there has been no reports of any lapse in security, so I have faith all will go well with the new blockchain model they want to implement.

Wow, I didn't read about that they are already on operation for that 15 years. So if they are really confident that on their security that will be good but they must keep monitor and securing it. Hoping the best for them.

Sure.  I believe the CTO will be very vigilant especially as it is a financial organisation that deals with transfer on money through the Internet. Security should be a top level priority.

That will be good if their CTO is that kind of person. He and the team under him will be the key of their organization to make sure that no one can really enter on their security or else the project will be on bad situation.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

I'd imagine they will have the system audited over time  almost all companies have security and crypto companies go over their platforms to evaluate any wholes or issues in things like smartcontracts and platforms to assure their arent any huge holes from day 1.

A company/project who going to provide financial related services have to go through Security audit. And its must,  because any loophole can cause huge damage.

Sure.  I believe the CTO will be very vigilant especially as it is a financial organisation that deals with transfer on money through the Internet. Security should be a top level priority.

That will be good if their CTO is that kind of person. He and the team under him will be the key of their organization to make sure that no one can really enter on their security or else the project will be on bad situation.

I honestly don't think that that should be a concern the CEO has been in the business for more than 15 years and above all operated in multiple countries primarily the US and Nigeria so I think he or I am guessing he has that covered.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:28:15 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 09:46:44 AM by Kinkadeinspired

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution as it will be easier for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: