Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

I read somewhere that agents are used to transfer the money from one person to another person. My question is are this agent really necessary? Can't I just do the transfer through the remittance if I know how it is done?
that shouldn't be the case! cause using more and more agents will likely to increase the Fee as every agent will cut a certain commission! REMCO seems to create a direct payment gateaway where payment will pass though blockchain but receiver is not gonna know how it came!
possibly thats where you'll find a Agent!

As far as I know, you have two options for a transaction. You can choose if you want to visit an agent or perform the transaction online.
from my side its clear to me! but i dont understand the fact how recipnt will not know it came through Blockchain and how they will receive it as FIAT!
a good explanation in infographic video would be really amazing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

This service is unique. Must be the first Blockchain solution to money transmitters.
It’s surprisingly, no one has looked into this growing sphere, everyday people send money back home to care for parents and families. This is common with immigrants working or from home to students in Europe.
You’ll have to spend a higher when you send through many agents. They’ll all want a bit of the money.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

This service is unique. Must be the first Blockchain solution to money transmitters.
It’s surprisingly, no one has looked into this growing sphere, everyday people send money back home to care for parents and families. This is common with immigrants working or from home to students in Europe.
You’ll have to spend a higher when you send through many agents. They’ll all want a bit of the money.

You are right. I am also hearing for the first time. Really looking forward for MVP or demo to feel the reality of how the whole approach works. Do we have any MVP for testing?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

As mentioned in roadmap parent company private sale. So just want to know that which is this parent company? I mean Remco already have any partnership with any company?

As far as I know, the parent company behind REMCO is VTNglobal. VTN has already  business relationships and partnerships with some big companies, mentioned in the White Paper on page 3.
Yeah, I seen that info on page 3. So those list are working with Remco? I mean what kind of relationship and connections with those companies exactly?

The companies listed in the White Paper have relationships, connections or pare partnered with VNTglobal. As VNTglobal is the parent company of REMCO, they have at least good connections to them. I don't know if the companies also have partnerships with REMCO.

All big companies are listed there. No doubt about it. Parent company is surely a plus for this project. Since they also already reached softcap, the project is safe.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution as it will be easier for them.

India is against crypto currency and adaptations. Remco is completely in crypto world. Not sure how they can conquer Indian market with their tokens.

India is against crypto? Wow.. That's totally against most of the Indian related crypto news I see online.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

You are right. I am also hearing for the first time. Really looking forward for MVP or demo to feel the reality of how the whole approach works. Do we have any MVP for testing?

REMCO team has provided details on the project. They’re exceptional in crypto as an ICO. They seem to be connected to top firms. Btw, the MVP I can’t say about that. Not heard about that from them. But you can check out this software provide by a member of REMCO  team. https://remcosoftware.org/

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution as it will be easier for them.

India is against crypto currency and adaptations. Remco is completely in crypto world. Not sure how they can conquer Indian market with their tokens.

India is against crypto? Wow.. That's totally against most of the Indian related crypto news I see online.

India seems to have a very fussy relationship with cryptocurrencies. As the prices went up last fall, there were more and more news coming from India that there are more and more bans on ICOs or cryptocurrency trading. In that sense he is right in his statement. In recent weeks, more positive signals came from India, but who knows how fast they change their mind again. I would wish it to the people of India that the restrictions be lifted soon
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

This transfer of money, will be offered for any type of fiat currency or just dollar and euros? Can  also use to transfer altcoins?

I think I have recently read a post by the founder, in which he confirms that you can transfer all cryptocurrencies. and I'm sure the same goes for Fiat. Why should that only work in EUR and  Dollar? Transfers are the same in every currency

Somebody also raised the question about converting the cryptocurrency into their home country currency when they make remittance. That feature would be one of the unique if it is available.

I'm quite intrigued about that and hope to see how it turns out to be,as they need all the advantages they can get in other to set the pace and really make a difference in the industry, going through their concept and whitepaper drives confidence as they stated something about having physical agents, which to me is such a good thing and its something the community can easily relate to
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

In 2 weeks we will come to know what the stand of the Indian government is. But India's central bank banned all banks to make crypto transactions. Now case is in the supreme court.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

I am sure once more people learn about REMCO there will be some copycat projects. So it's great that REMCO has the first mover advantage and hopefully can establish their business before other projects can really emerge.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

I am sure once more people learn about REMCO there will be some copycat projects. So it's great that REMCO has the first mover advantage and hopefully can establish their business before other projects can really emerge.

Always first of its kind project gets more attention. I have never come across any remitance tokens till now. May be I missed it. Not sure. Any immediate competitors for Remco?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers
What is the name of the parent company?

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

questions like this are best answered in their telegram channel i would advise you head to their telegram channel with such question
I am also interested to see that the name of parent company. I never heard about it at anywhere or might be I missed this information.

Yeah,  Just saw some replies here about that parent company? I also didn't know that they have some informations about it? Or anyone have a link to this information?

So the way this is all structured is:
The mother company VTNGlobal registered in the US
VTNNetwork the sister company registered in Nigeria
Remco Software is an entity under VTNGlobal
I've wrote about them here: https://steemit.com/remittance/@ethninja/remco-the-crypto-money-order-with-a-plus

Yeah, nice information. Also you written nice article buddy,  I was not aware about this above things also. Hope so more articles will comes soon.
This is well written article, you shared lots of insights on remco and it has really broaden my scope. Thanks for sharing.   
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

I read somewhere that agents are used to transfer the money from one person to another person. My question is are this agent really necessary? Can't I just do the transfer through the remittance if I know how it is done?

i thought the agents are necessary for actually transferring the money they will serve as middlemen that makes it possible to do the transfer because the idea is to achieve the transfer with ease i guess

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

Here it is guys https://www.vtnglobal.com
They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

Thanks for sourcing this out man, they sure have the qualification, is USA their headquarter?

Remco team should schedule AMA sessions, many people have questions regarding parents company. I hope they come up with such session soon
There are also other options like live Q&A with the CEO, does REMCO has one already? if they don't they should try it out.

yeah, its usually called AMA (Ask Me Anything ) and i think it is really important but since they are just starting i will advise they add that to their planning as well as meetups
Remco should introduce the AMA session, it will create an efficient communication between the project team and the community.   
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

i thought the agents are necessary for actually transferring the money they will serve as middlemen that makes it possible to do the transfer because the idea is to achieve the transfer with ease i guess

I don't think that there is a need of an agent. You can transfer the tokens online without an agent. I hope one of the team members can clarify the situation. Maybe an AMA is helpful and someone explain the function of the agents.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

Yeah right... Why India is a big market for Remco I know they use a lot of remittance service over there but I know they have already working products in Africa... They should build them up right from there before going into other economy

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

Yeah right... Why India is a big market for Remco I know they use a lot of remittance service over there but I know they have already working products in Africa... They should build them up right from there before going into other economy

It all works together. They’ve established a good deal in Africa already. They got a project in Nigeria and some African countries as well.  Am interested in how much they’re going to be affected by CryptoCurrency adoption in those countries. This would go a long way in giving Africa a bit of what Blockchain offers. And it’s good they’re doing this with ‘money’.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

I don't think that there is a need of an agent. You can transfer the tokens online without an agent. I hope one of the team members can clarify the situation. Maybe an AMA is helpful and someone explain the function of the agents.

It’s the first time Blockchain is coming into the money transmitters market big time this time. I advice the team to do a AMA session. That would in some days time though. But I like the pace they are taking the project. I read through the thread and saw some reply from team members on the thread. Trying to explain in details what’s it’s all about. That team work and your investors/token holders are a part of that.
If there’s going to be an agent, then it should be made minimally, I won’t like to pay a higher transfer fee.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

subscribers

Here it is guys https://www.vtnglobal.com
They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

Awesome thank you mate for providing this information! Really helpful because I couldn't find this info on my own. Going to look into VTN and find out what I can about their company. They look like a serious company that has been operating for 7+ years with some big connections to payment companies such as Western Union.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

It all works together. They’ve established a good deal in Africa already. They got a project in Nigeria and some African countries as well.  Am interested in how much they’re going to be affected by CryptoCurrency adoption in those countries. This would go a long way in giving Africa a bit of what Blockchain offers. And it’s good they’re doing this with ‘money’.

I think the misconception here is "Africa may not be in full knowledge of cryptocurrencies or blockchain" buddy that's a total misconception, fact is Africa is very much aware however acceptability and adoption which is same in most countries developed and developing needs to be worked upon and taken into full consideration

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: