Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

Just take a look at the price of tokens on this project is very good and I hope there will be many investors who join with this project so that future targets could be achieved.
One of the projects I like . I'm thinking about and helping them through joining the Bounty campaign. I believe ICO will be successful and realize all goal set. And about investor, very sure they will be attracted of this transfarent and wonderful project.

I saw, that many investors were interested in this project. but they are not ready to invest in this money now. they wait until the cryptocurrency market rises slightly higher
This will reduce the risk of inventory a little later, but even so, we should not forget to continue to monitor this project, so that we do not lose the opportunity to invent here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bglshimo

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

Just take a look at the price of tokens on this project is very good and I hope there will be many investors who join with this project so that future targets could be achieved.
One of the projects I like . I'm thinking about and helping them through joining the Bounty campaign. I believe ICO will be successful and realize all goal set. And about investor, very sure they will be attracted of this transfarent and wonderful project.
cool, as you said the remco project really needs people like you to promote to many people, I'm sure all of this will work and I also see remco teams also very active in doing their jobs
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project. with this has been pointed out that the concept offered very nice so that it can attract the attention of many people.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Remco is actually not new in remittance.
But Remco makes remittances easier and more fun moving with blockchain technology. I hope that Remco will be realized throughout the world
bglshimo

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

I see a lot of people who provide support and good comments about this project. with this has been pointed out that the concept offered very nice so that it can attract the attention of many people.
of course because the remco project has very good quality so of course many people are very interested in the remco project, and this is also accompanied by the hard work of the remco team
bglshimo

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Remco is actually not new in remittance.
But Remco makes remittances easier and more fun moving with blockchain technology. I hope that Remco will be realized throughout the world
to realize it all requires hard work and requires a lot of funds, I see that the Remco team is developing slowly, I think as time goes by all that will be achieved
lynlyn

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

This project have a big future. More participants attracts to join.The professionalism of the team is fully demonstrated through campaign advertising, the team will success for sure.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:32:18 AM

A very promising project, a very orderly arrangement that made me doubtless. I will support this project. Good luck!
I agree with you mate.This project makes me more interesting than others.It is newly to me and on how remitance exist is what I am more excited for this project.

Thank you for keeping your interest in REMCO. Please keep the same till end.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Honestly this is newly to me for an ICO project that deals with a remitance.But honestly i find it very realistic and a big chances to be in progress.
lynlyn

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

the success of this project is not possible. The partnership is one of the prove like western union which one of the famous remmitance in the world which trusted this project as well. Theres a big future of this project in crypto market.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

When it comes to talk about money transferring some legal issues rise up in mind and that is what I am going to look at. They have achieved soft cap of $6 millions that is great for them to secure the development. There is plenty of time to join ongoing public sale so opportunity to read and study the project by different aspects in coming days easily.
Remco Sales Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:12:34 AM

Total supply of the tokens is 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hard cap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the soft cap is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hard cap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. They have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the belief the investor will have on them.

I can hardly remember the last time a project reached the hard cap this year. REMCO could be the first observed project, who can achieve this

In order to reach the hard cap, the company should get reach target audience for their product to publish them by attending blockchain summits. Some companies are failing because they don't know how to market the product and target audience.
Maybe it's the same thing with AMA, right?
Then Bazaars like Blockchain Summit etc.

But to achieve all that, the funds needed were quite enough to travel around the world, because the usual famous Bazaars were held in Dubai, London and Singapore.

I believe this project will succeed.Imagine in their site they got already the softcap which I'm aure they reached the hardcap soon and I believe on that.

Sir, We already achieved soft cap and near to achieving hard cap.

Thanks for believing in us.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:27:25 AM

the success of this project is not possible. The partnership is one of the prove like western union which one of the famous remmitance in the world which trusted this project as well. Theres a big future of this project in crypto market.

Hello Sir,

We will definitely get success, We are having the partnership with Western Union and Soon, we will be a renowned name in CRYPTO INDUSTRY.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:46:12 AM

A very promising project, a very orderly arrangement that made me doubtless. I will support this project. Good luck!
I agree with you mate.This project makes me more interesting than others.It is newly to me and on how remitance exist is what I am more excited for this project.

Thank you for keeping your interest in REMCO. Please keep the same till end.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Honestly this is newly to me for an ICO project that deals with a remitance.But honestly i find it very realistic and a big chances to be in progress.

Sir, we are sure to give success and bright future to our investors.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
annazaitun87

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:49:52 AM

Hopefully with its presence Remco will make it easier for everyone around the world to send money without additional fees and without restrictions throughout the world, without huge costs and without waiting for the day. Hopefully Remco is successful.
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:32:04 PM

Hopefully with its presence Remco will make it easier for everyone around the world to send money without additional fees and without restrictions throughout the world, without huge costs and without waiting for the day. Hopefully Remco is successful.

Thank you sir for believing on us.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO

How to buy REMCO Token - https://youtu.be/OvOiG12uZ7s
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:10:46 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 04:30:07 AM by bustedsynx

I like what Remco is doing. I would like to see more ventures  (attempts) focusing on global remittance with each effort inching closer to cheaper, faster and seamless money transfers. I believe another venture, ETHA Remittance Solutions has begun to introduce their business model in one of Europe's blockchain conferences.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
annazaitun87

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:30:30 AM

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO

Where Remco will be first introduced in this part of the world. In my opinion Remco must be launched where a country has the highest immigrants because I think the purpose of Remco is to facilitate money transfers between countries
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:06:41 PM

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO

Where Remco will be first introduced in this part of the world. In my opinion Remco must be launched where a country has the highest immigrants because I think the purpose of Remco is to facilitate money transfers between countries
we know this takes time but I want REMCO to be quickly applied so that it can be used by many people ...
and I'm sure this will be the best solution, easy to use and safe

annazaitun87

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:02:31 AM

we know this takes time but I want REMCO to be quickly applied so that it can be used by many people ...
and I'm sure this will be the best solution, easy to use and safe
Not only that, Remco also should have the stability of the price for casting certainty of the amount of funds sent to their colleagues who are among different countries, so the money they send is equally valuable to accept
lynlyn

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:27:29 PM

I tried to go through kyc on your site, but for some reason I don’t see the result of the test. Is it your fault or I didn’t understand or see something?
try to do it more carefully, maybe you have a problem that is not very clear, or maybe you can immediately ask how the correct instructions for completing a complete copy

The project shows more legetimate as it required KYC in each bounty hunter. And also the transfarency of the team purely shown in all of us here. Will stay until the end of this wonderfull project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: