Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin SV  (Read 24273 times)
wsca

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

As we know coingeek which is literally supporting Bitcoin SV covers the majority of BCH itself while nearly 20% covers BCH v 0.18.0 Bitmain's. So, we see the SV factor with having the majority will run in a full swing making a slide controversy leading the split.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Studying the fact I can say there could be a possible split in Bitcoin Cash and the next hard fork Bitcoin SV is going to be more famous than Bitcoin cash previous Version as it is more enhanced.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

It's seriously laughable that Bitcoin Cash came into existence because people behind it said Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin. And now the same Bitcoin Cash is moving ahead for a further split. This proves that Bcash is just run by the greedy side of crypto world.

Billgates710

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

If every forks are the real bitcoin then what should we call the actual bitcoin? This whole things are just starting controversies from my point of view. Still can not judge these two forks.
Tallay

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

I hope this controversy will change nothing but improve the crytomarket condition of bitcoin and its market price. Bitcoin cash will be able to upgrade their market condition within a short time I hope.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

I think i am gonna sit back and enjoy the controversies while the real bitcoin rises to the moon. Things are getting interesting with these forks. I don't think so much forks are needed.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

As long as the there is bitcoin present in the market there is no chance of others to take the place as the stats have shown in last few years. if bitcoin is no more so there is no chance of being Bitcoin sv. I don't think we are going to see splint in recent future.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

The cryptomarket is so much volatile. There is many many new coins are adding to the market and many coins are falling down. So if the bitcoin is splitted in two parts so it will lose its consistency. What will make it so much vulnerable. But is is at the top now so it won't be wise to taking the risk now.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

Anything can happen in this cryptomarket but investors keep more faith on Bitcoin Cash since it is so much popular among the old investors as well as new investors. So, bitcoin will remain the same in its position I believe.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:26 AM

I think it will still be the same as fork that has happened before, I myself prefer BCH, the reason is because, BCH is the first fork that Bitcoin does, therefore. there is no reason to say that the BCH will be defeated by newcomers, except for newcomers who bring something new and also the latest systems and technologies

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

how to make money and become a millionaire fast you ask?
you invest in a good cryptocurrency that has an obviously good future and will increase in price. aka bitcoin. now that you have a good amount of bitcoin in your wallet, you will not make money unless you sell your bitcoins. but you don't want to sell your bitcoins. 1BTC is worth $7000 today and it will be worth a lot more, possibly $1 million or more one day so selling 1BTC means losing $993,000.

so what do you do?
you double the amount of bitcoin you own by creating a shitcoin fork from bitcoin and call it bitcoin cash. now you have the same amount of bitcoin on BCH and you can sell those to make money.

what if you weren't satisfied and wanted more money?
you fork BCH again to double the amount you already have and sell those to make more money.

not to mention all the pump and dumps that happen all this time where you make even more profit each time you pump your own shitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

So it's true that they're pushing through this and they think there will be people who will buy this? Yeah maybe there are some, and they're obviously morons.

Why they can't just focus first in bitcoin cash? This just seems to me that they didn't succeed in their Plan A so it's time for Plan B. These people are just getting to my nerves. Wish I didn't see this thread.

If every forks are the real bitcoin then what should we call the actual bitcoin? This whole things are just starting controversies from my point of view. Still can not judge these two forks.

Neither of it are real. They are all copy cuts and there's only one Bitcoin.

I am confused about reasons behind continuously inventing new forks. I think it will be better if they give some time to the forks to be established before introducing new forks in the market.

Don't be confuse because they're just too greedy and their asses can't think.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Tallay

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

I believe, when their silent civil war continues about this controversy, the BTC continues to grow, develop and rule the market. BTC is the best crypto in this cryptoworld.  Bitcoin cash is so much popular in cryptoindustries.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

I really get hesitated with this hilarious fighting between Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash devs. This is a negative event for crypto market. If it continues it will surely affect the Bitcoins reputation badly
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

Hilarious really. After spending months trying to trick newbies in to buying BCH by calling themselves "the real Bitcoin", turns out they weren't sure all along, and so will now have to fork their fork to create "the real Bitcoin". And while their silly civil war goes on, BTC continues to grow, develop and dominate the market.

I know which one I'll be sticking to.

Agree. Bitcoin will still be the original Bitcoin (not Bitcoin Cash or any other fork), despite what its competitors claim it to be. Given that the Bitcoin Cash community is not as unified as Bitcoin's community, they will fail over time. Developers are the ones who quickly upgrade the cryptocurrency's nodes without proper consensus of the community. Now that Craig Wright has announced that it will be forking Bitcoin Cash to create Bitcoin SV, it'll be a wild ride after November.
Exactly, the community is in the majority not to support Bitcoin Cash prior to forking from Bitcoin last year. And now they realized that they won't get the support from our community. Just another altcoins to least the least. If the price of Bitcoin Cash soar because of this news, I'm not surprise because everyone wanted to claim free BSV. However, we all know what's going to happen, so its going to be crazy after the forking is completed.

I'm sure that this would turn out to become a disaster for BCH, as both cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash) will fail. On the other hand, Bitcoin will continue to grow in usage and mainstream adoption, as developers successfully launch the much-awaited scalability solution called the Lightning Network. This will safely scale Bitcoin without compromising its decentralization over the long term (unlike Bitcoin Cash's on-chain scaling).
They still didn't learned their lesson. They're still pushing the ideology that Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin. They can only sway newbies investors, but as you can see, those holders are losing money, Jihan's stash of Bitcoin Cash is losing its value, so they have to do something to keep the money flowing.

Nevertheless, grab your popcorn as this event (splintering of Bitcoin Cash) unveils by November. It'll be fun to watch as we see BCH dip in price until it becomes worthless due to the irreparable damage caused by Bitcoin SV. Cool

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

So it's true that they're pushing through this and they think there will be people who will buy this? Yeah maybe there are some, and they're obviously morons.

it doesn't work that way and it is not always all morons who buy these shitcoins. it is all the traders and that's how the market has always worked.
these people have a lot of money and with it they can use all that money to pump their creation. imagine as a trader you see a shitcoin shooting up and you see the opportunity to make a huge amount of profit in a very short time.... nobody in this market hesitates to take that opportunity.

that is how all the top 10 altcoins went up and got big pumps. the only difference between a #1 altcoin and #1000 altcoin is that the #1 had more money to pump and had more experienced pumpers behind it than the #1000 altcoin otherwise there are at least 20 coins exactly similar and even better than #1 that could have been there!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Bitcoin cash is only a strong parasitic on bitcoin, they are actually one. Bitcoin's high bitcoin cash will also follow.
Dashaaraily

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

I think both of this work are same but the process is different. Bitcoin can introduce recently. Bitcoin sv supported by craig wrightand it’s the safest path of scaling.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

to be honest I don't really like this "vs" thing,i feel that it spoils the friendly environment and the investors get confused so it better to leave it to the investors that which one goes with them and it will be easy to decide as well
Dilnaz Bota

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

Bitcoin Cash will do something good in the future. because it's made by advanced technology. Their network protocol is very good and delivery is very fast. its future are more bright.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: