Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good investment option? ICO's pitched on a PRODUCT, not a White Paper  (Read 2272 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

to gives with one on best of decision as expending use with the limit on release as requesting of returns on managing terms of work on projects with investmen plan on bitcoin trading with the objective dedication.

LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

Now a day these type of Ico that already has functioning and proven product is very rare. This type of Ico will find many investors to invest in it. I think it would be a great one in future.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

That's the kind of projects, i only invest into, I only invest in project that already have a working product and if possible with partners, having a product is a good thing and another thing i having partners that will use the product, not just having work product without any partners .
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

How a ICO can be promising without  awhitepaper. Whitepaper describe ICO properly and without ICO it's seems like a scam ICO. So can be ICO be promising without any whitepaper?
It means ICO's pitched only on a White Paper are difficult to invest in. One with a product is much more promising

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

I do not agree that any ICO can be without whitepaper. Without a roadmap, team, and whitepaper an ICO cannot be proven legit which may cause people not taking the ICO and that getting worse for it.
The question means ICO's pitched on a product are much stronger than those pitched on a White Paper only

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

That's quite an interesting to me as hearing very first of such ICO. Can you specifically mention some of the ICOs offering small and average token sales which are based on such a product? It would be a pleasure to know.
Look no further than just below this message  Wink

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

Yeah you are right. Investor will trust the ICOs more if they really found the proven products. Then many investors will join. But the reality is this type of ICO is very much rare and I think doesn’t even exist in the market.

Think again  Wink

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

I agree with you. The ICOs should have the proven products but in real this is not happening. For that the investors doesn’t gain enough trust over the projects. If they found the real products then obviously they will be more interested.

but in reality there are many projects that have bad trust, which is why many projects do not get investors at this time, and ultimately the project fails
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

For investments trust issues is always the most important thing that we always worry about. For various ICO projects investors first go through the white sheet after that their first priority is popularity of the project or how the project is sold or trusted by others is most important if the project already have ready product then it is the biggest plus point for the project.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:43:56 AM

In aspect of one ICO`s being safe or being not a scam it's so important to know to not invest in fraud team. People or investors generally follow generally some rules to determine that, White sheet is most important among them, without a strong whitesheet nothing is considered safer by the community at least.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

I think investors will choose ico who has good prospects in the future. by having a product, it proves that the project has good prospects if it continues to be developed. it's one of the advantages that possessed by a project and certainly, investors will be attracted to it.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

Choosing ICO'S based on product is a smart and good way to go, however, very few ICO'S have a working product before lunching their tokensale. Most of the ICO'S without any product doesn't make then scam either, this is where whitepaper comes in.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

It is so much profitable to invest in a products based ICO I believe. Investing in ICOs with products is safer than other ICOs but it is hard to find this types of ICOs.
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

I love to invest in ICO's pitched on a product. It is a safe investment. I have invest a huge amount on products based ICO. Now I am searching for another ICO with products.
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

But the reality is it is really very hard to find some ICOs which are offering proven product. Most of the ICOs propose some products then start collecting the funding to reach the hard cap
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

starting any ICO with product i think that is the great idea.the investors are not trust in any ICO only because of white paper. if they add product that would be great.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

I think the whitepaper of an ICO project is very important too. If only the product is available without whitepaper, then I make sure the project is scams. Despite having a good product, the product on a project will be poured into the whitepaper. So, the project with the whitepaper will be clearer, and if added with a good product it will be a plus for a project.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

I really agree with your statement. I think the more ICO will provide proven products and proper functioning the more investors will find trust to invest. But these kind of ICO really lack in real
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

just take a look to my signature below, it is bravo pay...and they have running product with huge customers who used to pay anything using bravo. and bravo are start to apply their payment method with blockchain technology. i will positively say this ICO has many potential to grow and profitable for investors. its not about only whitepaper, we have excellent product and team developer. you can thanks me later, do your own observation properly.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

Although there are many good ideas out there, aren't you safer to invest in an ICO which already has a functioning and proven product? ROI is much more likely in this scenario
no risk no earn ...if you love ROI or more safe investment than u better off investing in banks or just save ur money in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: