Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7150 times)
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

The oldies and people who aren't grew up in advancement of technology or those who aren't technology literate finds the concepts of cryptocurrency hard to understand. For them, it is very difficult to analyze the steps and hows of it. In order for them to understand it you must explain in a simpliest yet clearest way or you can site a real scenario whereas the mechanics of cryptocurrency will be show. State the concept in step by step. Be patient to those people.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

At first cryptocurrency is difficult for all member  but when learn about cryptocurrency and some knowledge about it then it  easy for understand
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is a new innovation that has a different mode of operation. It therefore, should be explained in all simplicity. Distinguishing it as a digital kind of currency from the traditional currency, would help give a better understanding of it. Its terminologies also should be explained in all clarity.

godlike123

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Well yeah for the average person it will be difficult at first like me but since i have a lots of friends out there then i was able to understand its technicalities and how it works. I have tried on my own and became happy that i really learn to do it by myself.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I am new in this field. Actually at the beginning it was very difficult to understand bitcoin, then to blockchain, then to crypto, ... It was really confusing. But after a period of learning I have overcome this difficult time. And you too if you are hard to find and learn.
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

Cryptocurency is very very difficult to understand most expecially the trading aspect of it. Cryptocurency is a digital money and decentralized, trading can not be seperated from crypto because it's a fundamental part of it. If anyone can understand crypto trading very well, then i think then crypto shouldn't be difficult for you.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

I think cryptocurrencies is easy to undestand. If you have a normal human intelligence. I think the people who cant understand the blockchain technology dont have enough intelligence also to live. these are the same people who cant do anything be itself and always need help from other people. So you need a little bit of interesst to understand it!
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

in my opinion there is nothing difficult if we want to learn, crypto currencies do have different technology and ways with official currencies so they have to read and learn a lot

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

It is not difficult to understand the crypto currency. Just need to sit, read on the Internet about kriptovalyutu, find a person who is already engaged in crypto-currency and communicate with him. I think for a short time you can understand the essence of the crypto currency.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

Well for me, it is not so hard to understand the different fields and aspects in the crypto world. And what I am doing is continuously learning by myself. If ever there is someone willing to teach me which is beyond my knowledge, I will gladly accept it. Always looking to learn more.
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

I think to understand crypto people need to know at least basics in economics and in computer science. Without that it's really hard to get how crypto works, but I believe that step-by-step learning can help anyone.
Yeah definitely one must be a computer literate and should have undergone training on computer education especially if you are born on 70's downwars where computer and internet that time is not yet establish. But to those who are born 70's onward then it could be easier for them like me since we are exposed already to the computer system and how it works.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

Well for me, it is not so hard to understand the different fields and aspects in the crypto world. And what I am doing is continuously learning by myself. If ever there is someone willing to teach me which is beyond my knowledge, I will gladly accept it. Always looking to learn more.
each person has a different arrest, so I think, I have a little difficulty in understanding every system that exists in cryptocurrency. well, for me it's quite difficult, however, I'm really very interested in this.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

in the beginning I was also very difficult to understand about crypto currencies and everything related to them such as technology, price fluctuations, application, and investment that people often say is very profitable but after so long I joined this forum it turned out that understanding was not too difficult.
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Bitcoin isn't hard to understand. The main problem is holding your coin when the market is red. Its become hardest to hold when bitcoin start falling. Understanding bitcoin is just like 1,2 and 3

OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Its time for revolution and financial freedom!
Check out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027979.new#new
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency market at the moment is hard to understand, as there is a period of formation. Now it is very volatile and many are watching carefully. As long as the game does not include major players who can stabilize the market, it will be the same volatile. But investment in General is always a risk.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

Yes definitely for beginners but as you read more and study about it it is more interesting than studying unto your math class all day. This technology allow us to be more secure and pay up in more easy way without the chance of stealing once money. Continuous learning about cryptocurrency and blockchain was very challenging and fun to do than playing games online for me. Studying about crypto is very fun actually.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

i believe my teacher word, that there are impossible in this world, if you believe it and want to try it you can do that thing, it same with study hard and understanding about bitcoin, if you have interest in it and believe on it you know about bitcoin and all of that things

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

There are some people who can easily understand cryptocurrency and eventually invest, but there are also some people who are difficult to understand about cryptocurrency and in the end they don't want to invest. thus showing that everyone has their own mindset and understanding that cannot be forced which in the end they have the freedom to determine how they will invest and what investments they will do according to what everyone believes.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

understanding the cryptocurrency is not hard i think. you can read and ask questions from the crypto community. but you can't predict the crypto market at all.  it approved in this year more than ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: