Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk Believes Ethereum is a Scam, No ETH Giveaways  (Read 645 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

Elon Musk, the maniac, the myth, the brick, the legend? Whatever you take him to be, you can't deny that he has an ill-famed presence within crypto. According to recent reports, he's now on the bandwagon of Ethereum, although he is suspicious that it could be a scam.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/elon-musk-believes-ethereum-is-scam-no-eth-giveaways/

BlackFly

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

I don't believe it. Some bad occurrence is happened with ethereum but it does not mean ethereum is scam. Peoples are investing on this project and earn lots of profit from this project.
baranovskaeirina

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

The Ethereum at its best even bitcoin ! Maybe he'll say that bitcoin is also a Scam ?! Let go digging in your mixer and will not go where he is not asked !
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

That Ethereum is a scam is grossly unsubstantiated and his opinion too. ETH has been funding ICOs for the some times now and doing that pretty well, except for the little beating it's price got few weeks which affected other alts.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

That is his personal opinion and nothing we can do about that. Many have expressed their negative opinion before but Ethereum is still here.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

The Ethereum at its best even bitcoin ! Maybe he'll say that bitcoin is also a Scam ?! Let go digging in your mixer and will not go where he is not asked !

Don't forget bitcoin isn't the one that distributed 70 million coins before launch in an ico.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

I can't find that his (elon musk) tweet now, but he sad smth like "even eth is scam i want some")

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Coming from Elon Musk, this does seem a bit surprising that he would make such a statement about ETH. This coin cannot be a scam simply because it took a huge fall. Let's hope that ETH is not a scam because this coin is the next best one after BTC.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

This does seem a bit unbelievable that he thinks ETH to be a scam. Yes it is true that the coin has been facing but some tough times, but it is still a bit of a shocker to hear this coin as a scam. We do need reasons behind the statement that he made.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Oh Mr. Elon Musk is my idol!

The founder of spacex and tesla, increased his net wealth by 16bil. In the last 5 years.
And still has time to hang out with psychotic goth chicks to snort mdma and a 3some  Cool

Musk is a freaking god!

But he does make stupid comments from time to time. You cant believe everything a drug user says, they are high sometimes and say dumb shit.
This is an obvious one  Wink

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:04:57 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 12:54:24 PM by StGermain

Elon Musk, the maniac, the myth, the brick, the legend? Whatever you take him to be, you can't deny that he has an ill-famed presence within crypto. According to recent reports, he's now on the bandwagon of Ethereum, although he is suspicious that it could be a scam.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/elon-musk-believes-ethereum-is-scam-no-eth-giveaways/

I don´t think this news are news at all, but in any case, Elon know about engineering and about earning public grants, but not about crypto.

cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

There must be a reason why Elon Musk made this statement because this coin, ETH is not a scam coin and the coin is just going through some though times from which it will soon recover.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

The Ethereum it's a good coin, though it did a very good job marketers. On the other hand, Tesla is also a good car and Elon Musk is as great marketer.

camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

So let me get this straight.  Ethereum is a scam but that fake ass CGI bullshit car in space and upright landing rockets (even though the screed up the CGI and had them both landing on the same pad) is all Kosher.  I hope you guys know Musk is a snake and not one of the good guys. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

The Ethereum it's a good coin, though it did a very good job marketers. On the other hand, Tesla is also a good car and Elon Musk is as great marketer.

Well, we all have different perspective about ETH because for me this is a good coin.
I make money with ETH, so I don't think this is a scam. Technically, there are some problem with this technology but I know it will be improved in the future. Let's see this if Elon Musk is correct or not, there is no sure about this market anyway.
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

The more popular it becomes cryptocurrency, the louder the scream that this scam and it will soon die. Especially it is easy to see by the growth of the bitcoin price and the amount of news that bitcoin will burst  Cheesy

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

This is one of the stupidest articles I've ever had the displeasure to read. I actually figured I'd have a long text, video or audio from Elon saying why he did not believe in ETH. But it was just the opposite. It's just a little comment he made related to Twitter's problems with Bots.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Ethereum. Only users making spam to generate some change and this irritated several personalities, including ELon. Title clickbait and unnecessary matter without any content.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:02:28 AM

somehow, ethereum has proven that he is not scam. he has brought smart contracts into the crypto world and many ico trust ethereum. i think that would not be if it was a scam.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:21:14 AM

If there's blockchains were a scam, don't you think they would have exited a long time ago? It's quite difficult to build something up to a level as high as it currently is whilst being a scam, since it requires the great majority user support. I really don't think that ETH is a scam, in that it is intentionally trying to defraud people of their money. It might be misrepresenting its current potential, but even that is probably due to ego rather than malice.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

This guy is a total moron who cannot sell his cars for a profit and relies on the government to point a gun at threaten to rob me if I don't pay them all so he can have his factory and sell his BS car.  And people look up to this guy and think he is cool. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: