Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to recruit other person to join Blockchain technology?  (Read 16913 times)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

Why would one recruit any guys to join block chain technology? Maybe you are referring to an ICO project recruiting more members to join. In every ico project team always recruit more investors to.join in their project. So if you wish to recruit then join a project and help the team to gather more members in their social media, Bct posts and etc.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

Why would one recruit any guys to join block chain technology? Maybe you are referring to an ICO project recruiting more members to join. In every ico project team always recruit more investors to.join in their project. So if you wish to recruit then join a project and help the team to gather more members in their social media, Bct posts and etc.
recruit people and make recomendation about ico projects very disturb our reputation if someday that ico failed and could not give us profit.our relation with that people could be broken.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

I've been trying to get all of my friends and relatives involved in cryptocurrency.  Most of them are receptive of the technology but the older ones are hesitant to use it.  I think crypto is a generational thing.  Adoption rates will rise with the younger crowd and it will eventually become the dominant currency in the world.
All of my friend and even my families already involve in cryptocurrencies and because of me. I started to use bitcoin way back 2016 which my friend introduced it to me and afterwards I introduce it into my relative so that they can do their own investment. Aside from adoption rates will increase the demand may increase too.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
They don't want to spread the mechanism of it. And that is very wrong for me.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
This is also for the good of our industry .
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.
Some people doesn't bother to tell their colleagues,friends or neighbors or even relatives because it really wasn't that easy to guide them all the way.Blockchain technology was certainly hard to understand and pretty sure it really takes time to deal with it most especially to those older ones.Bitcoin needs adoption,though this needs to be promoted,this just truly depends on the person who is willing to do research to earn more knowledge from it.

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

I often do crypto learning and blockchain for many people because I think more and more new users are joining crypto with a good level of understanding they will try to improve crypto in the future and certainly will increase crypto value in the future.
hiding crypto for ourselves is detrimental because the fewer you know about crypto, the trade will be smaller because the sales volume is also small which is because crypto users are still limited
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I've already introduced bitcoin or blockchain several times to people who are close to me, including friends. However, the answer they gave was not to invest or anything else in question, they did not believe in the least about bitcoin, altcoin and blockchain.

The problem is, the method of delivery that I say is not as detailed as they expect, on average every person who suggests investing in other people then they only explain investment or payment instruments, they do not explain more about the broad blockchain function not only functions as a ledger or more than that the blockchain can be used as a secure data storage.

Likewise cryptocurrency does not only have a function as a place of investment or a payment system more than that one can use cryptocurrency as a tool for gambling, sending money and others. I'm sure, if they offer and provide education about blockchain and cryptocurrency, they will be interested sooner or later.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.
I think not because they are selfish. They recognize the risk of the crypto market is very high and if they introduce to their neighbors, they know that they will encounter a big trouble. Investing in the crypto market is not easy, a bit of misleading can make us lose everything.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

There are differences between blockchain technology and crypto currencies, the crypto currencies depend on the people's support so it need a huge support and introduction from a lot of people, so its encourage to spread information and news about bitcoin, but blockchain technology doesn't really need people's support and it is already being adopted by several institutions, but if any of those things got more adoption then they will makes our lives better

And I always introduce bitcoin to all of my friends but the reputation of the bitcoin is a bit tainted by the media, and because its a risky investment, I always explain the risk before they join, its certainly not easy to introduce bitcoin because most of them already got a negative thought about bitcoin
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

I think that is not necessary. They would know Blockchain technology in time and many people will likely to adapt and use it once everything is smooth to use.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

I still think blockchain has a lot of road to cover, I mean it is a great technology and definitely worths the attention it is getting but think about it even in 2018 we have seen so many improvements on blockchain technology which means there are still a lot of things blockchain could be improved upon and the world is not even remotely catching up with it. There are some places that started to use blockchain technology but they are not really a lot in number so the world need to start using blockchain technology while it is still improving as well which means it will be a painful process for many places that uses the current technology and may end up wanting the improved version later on as well. It is marvelous that we are living in a world where it is harder to catch up with the technology that is improving all the time around us.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

recruit people and make recomendation about ico projects very disturb our reputation if someday that ico failed and could not give us profit.our relation with that people could be broken.
Its too risky to encourage people to invest on any ICO because we cannot be sure if they will earn profit or not. Its better to educate them about cryptocurrency, and not just about making money. Let people understand first before they invest in cryptomarket. Its good if we continue to market cryptocurrency around the world and that moves can help this market to recover and enter in a bull run again.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

Its too risky to encourage people to invest on any ICO because we cannot be sure if they will earn profit or not. Its better to educate them about cryptocurrency, and not just about making money. Let people understand first before they invest in cryptomarket. Its good if we continue to market cryptocurrency around the world and that moves can help this market to recover and enter in a bull run again.
of course everything we will do will certainly have risks and there is no such thing as a risk. if we recruit or invite someone to join ico I think it will be profitable and not depends on their luck. surely we who recruit already know that what we recruit is someone who can and is knowledgeable about cryptocurrency.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

of course everything we will do will certainly have risks and there is no such thing as a risk. if we recruit or invite someone to join ico I think it will be profitable and not depends on their luck. surely we who recruit already know that what we recruit is someone who can and is knowledgeable about cryptocurrency.
This is more about inviting people to know about blockchain technology and maybe on the adoption side, not on the investment side. Investment isnt suitable for everyone but if its about the adoption then it will be suitable for everyone.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

oh of course that is because the more we recruit new members, the more people will become familiar with the blockchain system, so now it's a way to get blockchain and crypto known to everyone in the world by recruiting new members
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

I will not tell my friends and neighbors about cryptocurrency just because its rate has been declining for almost a year. How do you think what an idiot I will look in their eyes saying that now is the time to buy cryptocurrency on such a falling chart...
I imagine the situation that my neighbor will buy bitcoin at the price of $ 3000, see the graph of the last 12 months and curse me for life, and even worse if he then loses everything..
No thanks, but everyone is free to decide whether to study blockchain technology or not.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

You are real newbie
What is that join blockchain technology
Do you know what is blockchain
Same you can say people join internet technology
People are using internet they even don't know what internet is
Same will be with blockchain people will use blockchain without knowing what blockchain is
But if you want to convince people to invest in crypto than you can have a lot of problems

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Based on how people faced when bitcoin at lower and bad moment, not all people is ready when bitcoin at lower price.  Many people will fault you because ask him for investing their money at bitcoin with higher price, but when bitcoin they will be disappointed.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Joining on blockchain technology needs a lot of learning , it not just that you want it. That was about you understand it.
Joining crypto is a big opportunity but some cannot understand it easily while others talk about it was a scam. You dont need to convince them just prove to them how crypto can help them.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

When I was starting in the market, say when I was about two or three months in, I have thought of doing that since I want to share the things that I am getting from this market. However, I have come to realize how it is not a good thing to do since it's so hard to convince someone to actually be in something that is, in reality, so unreliable and can really endanger one's funds and investments. I mean, as much as I would want them to earn, I don't want to put them in such a position where they would blame no one but me for their losses, and also, I don't want them to think that I invited them to try the market only to lose.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

I think you are just speaking according to your own thoughts. Nobody is actually selfish when it comes to cryptocurrency. Almost everyone already doing cryptocurrency will always want to see more people join it. The more people, of course the more the demand, and profit.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: