Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to recruit other person to join Blockchain technology?  (Read 16913 times)
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
They don't want to spread the mechanism of it. And that is very wrong for me.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
This is also for the good of our industry .
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.

It is not easy when you talk about blockchain technology if a person does not listen because they are not interested. People wants an evidence or proof that you are earning because the scammers are spreading anywhere.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

I personally tell my Neighbours and my family members about blockchain technology, since blockchain technology is a new concept it is not easy to convince people around us. The best thing is for all of us to get ourselves acquainted with details on how blockchain works so that we can give concrete explanation about blockchain technology.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.
Being a selfish does not mean a bad personality. Sometimes, we need to be selfish for the sake of relationship and self. It destroy the relationship of both parties once there is a negligence to each other. We need to spread out the blockchain and cryptocurrency but not at all times. We need also to select people whom will give our news importance.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

It will be good to recruit people into using blockchain because this really is the future of finances. But the thing is, there are still more people who are not that open into receiving and being taught about cryptocurrency because they are more comfortable with using fiat being one that is can be manipulated physically. Little did they know that blockchain is a good help for the ease of transactions in their everyday life.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

I don't consider myself an egoist, although some time ago, I didn't tell anyone that I was engaged in cryptocurrency. Just my friends were far from this and considered that crypto is a bubble. But when they found out what I do and that it brings me money, they came to me to learn more about crypto. I, of course, tell but I don't force to invest.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

Those that are close to me such as my family and friends are all aware and use cryptocurrency for they personal financial transactions and are already benefiting from the advantages that comes with this great technology, but since cryptocurrency is highly volatile many people may misinterprete is workings and at the end tend to blame you for letting them buy and own cryptocurrency most especially when the price crash.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Well, i think it's not that people are selfish but it's because humans are sometimes stubborn to listen (which is sometimes very good and sometimes very bad). I have tried explaining to many people but only a few listened. Anyways some of them I introduced have lost money and are also angry at me. Smiley

Also many people don't want to join something their friends have already benefited from and hence no matter how hard you try convincing them it doesn't work.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Yes its good to recruit other person to join blockchain technology. But the problem is, its hard to convince other people to join. Because of those negative news that are coming out against blockchain technology.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Santoshi_my_God_

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

I don't consider myself an egoist, although some time ago, I didn't tell anyone that I was engaged in cryptocurrency. Just my friends were far from this and considered that crypto is a bubble. But when they found out what I do and that it brings me money, they came to me to learn more about crypto. I, of course, tell but I don't force to invest.
I know people who entered into crypto due to FOMO and they lost in the start and later on made millions and I am happy for them because they have multiple purposes and do charity works with the money earned as well as diversified now.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

You can tell them what you are doing, but you should not persuade anyone. This is a thankless job and nothing good will come of it. you can interest a person by showing him your success and improvement in your life. And if he is really interested, then you can explain to him in all colors how to work with the cryptocurrency market.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

It is not easy when you talk about blockchain technology if a person does not listen because they are not interested. People wants an evidence or proof that you are earning because the scammers are spreading anywhere.

Who will be interested in that if no one will care to explain? That is just common sense.

Blockchain technology is the reason why Bitcoin is now circulated in the internet. Without it, there will be no Bitcoin available. There are a lot of people studying and improving this technology and it is not that easy. It is a closed door leading to new things, if a person will be interested in this technology and wants to develop it, they are more welcome to do so.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

I've been trying to get all of my friends and relatives involved in cryptocurrency.  Most of them are receptive of the technology but the older ones are hesitant to use it.  I think crypto is a generational thing.  Adoption rates will rise with the younger crowd and it will eventually become the dominant currency in the world.
All of my friend and even my families already use cryptocurrencies and its because of me. After I discover this thing to my friend I explore until I gain profit from cryptocurrencies. Recruiting new member in this field will really have a positive effect in cryptocurrency and blockchain community
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

There is really nothing wrong ro recruit other persons to join the blockchain technology ,it is a very good kind of technology that are already used and soon to be used by other companies and establishments that are to use the blockchain in their system.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

It is better to explain the blockchain and cryptocurrency to other people and once they know the better of this.
People are the one to get into the community to participate and start earning here.
Knowledge is the best thing we can give to others.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

Yes, indeed. It is good to recruit others to join blockchain technology if you have a high assurance that you already know a lot of things involving blockchain technology and different types of digital currencies. I also agree that some are selfish as they do not share their ways of earnings to others and I can also say that some are just afraid to share it to others because they do not want to be blamed if everything happens to the money of the person they recruited.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

I think you are wrong about thinking the thought of others in terms of being selfish, because they might have a reason why they're not telling it. They might did it before then in the end they've stopped. Just like me, I already did it but not all or majority of them are not totally serious like us to focus in crypto currency. Because it is actually, not easy to understand what it is really all about. In short, many are called but few are chosen.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

Yes, indeed. It is good to recruit others to join blockchain technology if you have a high assurance that you already know a lot of things involving blockchain technology and different types of digital currencies. I also agree that some are selfish as they do not share their ways of earnings to others and I can also say that some are just afraid to share it to others because they do not want to be blamed if everything happens to the money of the person they recruited.
- I can not deny that so many people are selfish when they do not share and explain crypto or blockchain technology to others, this gold mine contains too many people, they do not want more people, that will reduce their profits, I'm also very sympathetic and understanding for them, we can not blame them, this is life and people always want them to be the most beneficial. And I feel this selfishness also has good points because the blockchain technology is still too vague and ambiguous, its applications have not been widely applied in practice, recruiting participants into just makes their future unstable and too dependent on this technology

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

Spreading awareness of the latest trend which is bitcoin,a product came from the blockchain technology is a must.For me its always been a good idea sharing to other people the existence of bitcoin and explain it to them the usage,advantages and disadvantages of having bitcoin in our life inorder that they will not be left behind because there are lots of people nowadays who doesn't have enough knowledge unto it.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

I think there is nothing wrong in recruiting other person to join blockchain and to invest their money in cryptocryptocurrency if they will benefit from it, as long they are ready to take a lot of risk especially when the price of most of coins today is really low. I had already recruited and convinced a lot of people and there are having fun doing it, they also experienced a lot of bad lucks with crypto but they still enjoying it.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:14:58 PM

Blockchain technology is a very legitimate way of earning or having another means of income so I don't see any reason why I shouldn't introduce other people into it. As a Matter of fact, in one way or the other somebody made uus aware of it. But the most important thing is telling the new people what they are up for, it's not all rosey all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: