Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading  (Read 421 times)
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

Margin trading has a similarity with Forex. So, it is different from buying-selling, you should guess what direction the candles can go and you should start the process. The difference from the traditional trade, you can even gain from the price reduction. But, as this trade is risky, you're likely to lose all of your money. Also, margin trading swallows the small money immediately.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

Margin Trading is not for new investors so it is important to consider investing in Margin as it is risky. Margin allows you to deposit up to 100 times or more to invest so when you lose you can quickly lose everything. There are many courses on Margin now, but be careful because it is not as easy as they say.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

Margin trading is good option to get profit consistent, because we can make profit from up trend and also downtrend, the risk we can minimize by use low leverage. We know already all crypto will bullish and bearish in the same year, last year is times for bullish and this year is times for bearish, so to get profit from bearish trend we should be trade on the platform margin trading, use low leverage is very important for beginner trading, or to be more safe we can use 1 times leverage that same like no leverage.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

Aside from risk which already stated by the members

It should also consider each margin trading platform features

One of the newbs confusion lies on the basic functions

It is recommended to use the test net tradings in order to familiarized yourself with those functions

here is one

https://testnet.bitmex.com/

henlity87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Margin trading is the type of tdadin which doesn't fit for newbies. I thin it's all that u shoud to know)))
A good point! Normally, for anyone who is just coming into the world of trading, I really do not expect them to always end up joining a marginal trading platform without some experience and great knowledge on how to trade.

Marginal trading is a lot risky than you can imagine, and it is always better to make sure that you do not end up in the wrong side of things when it comes to being liquidated, and this is something a lot of newbies tend not to understand, and then you see them getting liquidated faster on 100x leverage just because of their ignorance and not understanding what to even be doing in the first place.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Learnt margin trading on bitmex is very risky as one can easily get liquidated if the risk is not properly managed, was in a whatsapp group where a lot of persons where complaining of how much they have lost and I never dared trying but I think huge learning is required to breakthrough in it

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Well margin trading is also heavily liable for market manipulation by somebody with big pockets, I've seen more than a few suspicious price swings on Bitfinex and Bitmex that indicate that somebody is forcibly closing out the short and long positions at will.

I would avoid margin trading until things stabilize or until these exchanges have control measures implemented, as you are at serious risk of getting caught up in a fake move.

kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

As i know there are 2 type of trading, that is margin trading and spot trading, all asset like crypto, stocks, commodities and forex we can trade it by spot and margin trading. Spot trading will be have lower risk than margin trading although we can make profit only from up trend, and margin trading have higher risk because of high leverage. In margin trading more possible our balance going to zero from wrong prediction but in spot trading especially on stock and forex market is our balance not to be going to zero because this asset has low volatility.
The thing with people is that because of their lack of knowledge, they just assume that every style of trading is what they can delve into, and they tend not to understand the risk involved in all forms of trading. Marginal trading is a whole lot risky than spot trading even though the potential to earn more if you are knowledgeable is there, but that knowledge is something any one should always be ready to seek first and at least do some little practice before even making an attempt, but instead, all they do is to just screw up their investment pretty fast.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

A very risky type of trade that helps you to trade bigger with small money (leverage). It has not relevance with '' just hodl '', it is very risky for beginners. In others, you just wait and the price of the coins in your wallet remains the same, even if the price is reduced. But, when you lose here, you lose the number of coins.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:05:03 AM

Margin trading is also really risky because of this very choppy sideways, but in margin trading, you can also earn huge profits. But the risk is still there, you just need risk management and you should know how to control emotion on your every trades.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:46:46 AM

Margin trading is mean we can increase the potential profit by use leverage, but the level of the risk also will be higher. Let say any asset going up by 2% and we use 10 times leverage so we will make 20%, but if the prediction wrong, we will loss 20% as well.  There 2 different margin trading, that is CFDs and future trading.

HaradaTomoyo

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

my teacher said if i/m a beginner i don't want to choose margin trading because easy to loss money. but if learn enough you can get x2 money
TopT3ns

Activity: 2590
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:51:53 AM

Hi I just want to know what is Margin Trading and how did it help you with your trading? What type of trading are you most using? I am so confuse on what trading type will I use to trade for newbie like me.
Don't know what is margin trading to explain, but i think it is hard for newbie to do because if you not really analyze it, you can end with loss all your money when liquidate, my friend said it is hard to do Grin

klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

Hi I just want to know what is Margin Trading and how did it help you with your trading? What type of trading are you most using? I am so confuse on what trading type will I use to trade for newbie like me.
I don't go for margin trading as I don't trust margin trading much.
But instead i do go for short term trading sometimes if i see a bad coin going into huge demand for short term.
Such coins gives huge profits even if they are not trusted because of the huge market cap.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

my teacher said if i/m a beginner i don't want to choose margin trading because easy to loss money. but if learn enough you can get x2 money
You should be thankful you have a very good teacher bro. Marginal trading is not for newbies and usually I do not even advise anyone who is just starting their trading to go in with real funds in a spot market, let alone when it comes to marginal trading.

Marginal trading exposes you to more risk and as a newbie trader, who wants to gain experience and confidence in your strategy and how to play the market to your advantage, can quickly get frustrated with marginal trading if care is not taken. At least in a spot market you can hold, but in the marginal trading type, once you get liquidated, you are out!

javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

the trade that you do for beginners is actually simple, you only buy at low prices and sell at high prices. it's a thing that anyone can do, including beginners. so don't worry about your type of trading.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Margin trading is also really risky because of this very choppy sideways, but in margin trading, you can also earn huge profits. But the risk is still there, you just need risk management and you should know how to control emotion on your every trades.
The risk in trading is there already, but one thing with marginal trading is that you are always going to be exposed to even more risk than spot trading and that is what a lot of newbie traders may not even understand. In fact, marginal trading is a whole lot more complicated than spot trading which is the normal style of trading most traders always prefer.

The sure thing is that with marginal trading, you are definitely going to be making more if you are good and professional at what you do, but the truth is that if you are not careful, you can even find yourself flopping badly if care is not taken and the bad thing about it is that you can lose everything that you have.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

As far as I know, margin trading as the owner of the company will give you a percentage of the loan in the next trade. If you want to invest in Bitcoin 5k $, they can donate $ 2k to you to invest in it. It's a double-edged sword. You will pay interest for them.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1090
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

As far as I know, margin trading as the owner of the company will give you a percentage of the loan in the next trade. If you want to invest in Bitcoin 5k $, they can donate $ 2k to you to invest in it. It's a double-edged sword. You will pay interest for them.

If that's the scenario of margin trading, it's a trusted deal as long as the market activity goes profitable but if not we need to wait and hold our investment for longer terms. With regards to double-edged sword the risk is always a part of every investments, so if you're worried about losing then probably trading isn't compatible for your financial sources.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

A very risky type of trade that helps you to trade bigger with small money (leverage). It has not relevance with '' just hodl '', it is very risky for beginners. In others, you just wait and the price of the coins in your wallet remains the same, even if the price is reduced. But, when you lose here, you lose the number of coins.
Yeah, it is always more like you borrowing money to trade a position in the market and if you tend to borrow more, the faster you get liquidated of your own funds if things go awry and in this case I believe anyone should understand that it is a whole lot of risk to take when it comes to going the marginal way.

Of course a lot of people would argue that the chances of going long or shorting the market to make more money from trading is there, but usually, the more you can make when it comes to profit is also the way the risk can end up high and if you do not have the knowledge to always pull through, trading the marginal way would be a hard thing to do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: