Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is your favorite cryptocurrency related website besides BitcoinTalk?  (Read 16680 times)
BlackCat3

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Not sure if you are talking about investing in coins or ICO but you can find every details you need if you follow cointelegraph, medium and coinmarketcap. These are the three sites that I check almost regularly to see what is going on with the both ICO market and Coin market.
KissyPiggy

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

There are 3 types of sites that I visit regularly to gather information on the market. Bitcointalk and Reddit feeds my need for a forum where I can discuss, ask and get answers freely. Smithandcrown is very useful for ICO related news and Coinmarketcap covers almost everything that is going on with the crypto space.
StormHunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

I utilize CoinMarketCap, ethplorer, ICObench I think for cryptographic money is the most important site. There is a lot of shallow locales, however, to list here and essentially insufficient space. I think Google is the most important site. Hopefully, it might help you.
Barrycuda7

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:09:49 PM

The most loved destinations that I utilize frequently are www.coindesk.com coinlib.io and tradingview.com. I simply need to include that you ought to be watchful when utilizing any data for exchange. Every one of these sites might be one-sided or may get cash from ICOs to advertise their tasks. It is insightful to cross-check and confirm the data here on bitcointalk.org.
LaserPie

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

As a matter of fact, there are a few gathering related digital money like [Suspicious link removed] in the event that we discuss the news site, I see numerous destinations that could encourage us. like coindesk,coinlib,tradingview and so on.
GlassBullet

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Basically i am a big fan of this forum. It gives me enough knowledge about everything going around in the crypto world. Besides i keep my eyes on coindesk and coinmarketcap.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

If we do not talk about the fact that today people have bitcointalk, then a lot of news with Russian-speaking services is available on coinspot, but I think that you are interested in English resources, which I unfortunately do not know.
d3crypter

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

what are the top ones
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

I would like to now where do you get your information from to make a sound investment, trading decision in the cryptocurrency market.  Smiley
medium.com - here a lot of interesting information about the cryptocurrency can be found. I advise you to read.

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

I do prefer coinmarketcap and coindesk but most of the time, I am into this forum to gather informations and updates about the majority of the cryptoindustry. Coinmarketcap and coindesk are both popular websites when it comes on news about cryptos. Since these two are popular, we may assure that the informations that we will get are reliable.
Dina Alina

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

Bitcointalk is the biggest and best crypto forum website. Beside it also like tradingview. Others you can try are Coinbase, Coinmarketcap, Coinwarz, Cryptocompare etc.
Lattlyined

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

There are many good websites. One of the good cryptocurrency news site is Cryptohinge. Coinbase, Coindesk, Cointelegraph, Cryptopanic, TheMerkle and 8btc are also good websites.
Humne1965

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

You will get all the information about bitcoin and other altcoin from coindesk.com. I personally think it's provides authentic news collecting from main websites. And this bitcointalk is genuine, stay here for a long time and gain experiences.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

To me I like using Coindesk besides BitcoinTalk .Everyone should be very careful about the information they are using for trading.So,it is more wise to check verify the information before using them .
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

I use few sources from where I get the latest update and make a decision to invest in crypto coins. These are – 1. Coindesk 2. ICO Rating. These two are sources are best to me. The choices can be varied.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

There are hundreds of blogs concerning in crypto-currency. But there are few which are really handful and resourceful.  Such as Bitcoin talks, Medium, Steemit, Reddit, crypto compare etc which are really good to read.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

There are many sources from where you can the idea about the current news and the situation that goes on in the market. Among those my favorite website is BitcoinTalk. This is the most reliable to me
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

If you're talking about news related websites, I can name a few that stand out from the rest:

If you were looking for other forums, similar with BitcoinTalk, I can't mention any  Grin
I agreed with you brother. If you want some related news about the ups and downs of the bitcoin or other coins you can go at coinmarketcap.com to check the prices and also you may download blockfolio another app for you to inform about news in coins. But other website like bitcointalk, I don't have any website similar to this forum.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

Reddit is my best choice after Bitcointalk, as many problem's solutions are discussed with probable affects and logically on there. Not like here everyone trying to earn by shitposting. Medium is also a good site to read about Crypto-market.
Exhim1940

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

Many people use various sources to get the idea and news of the crypto market. In those sources the investors and many experts. They share their experience and decisions over there. Bitcointalk, Coinmarket and Reddit are popular among them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: