Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the leading way...  (Read 2546 times)
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

Obviously Bitcoin is leading the way. Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency in crypto world. A few years back it was unknown but it's demand is increasing day by day. To me one day it will replace our flat money. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency. If gradually gained the faith of general people. People trust Bitcoin the most.
To me Bitcoin created the path of crypto currency and the other crypto currency follow it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

The bitcoin revolution is quietly but steadily building a momentum that may become impossible to stop. The rate of adoption of crypto and the branch off into crypto by high tech companies, consortia and conglomerates is going to make the bitcoin stable, reliable and usable. It will run down the value of fiat as many governments will consider cutting cost

Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

Contrary to that opinion, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has seen a huge drop in adoption and activity by the public, since the pump of 2017.
Although it has opened the door to financial professionals and sectors to take advantage of the unique technology.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

Just amazed about the situation of bitcoin nowadays, despite of the decreasing price of cryptocurrencies still more countries are now ready to adopt bitcoin.  As if, it seems that bitcoin leading the way of the world into blockchain, trading and selling cryptocurrencies. Could it be really possibly eliminate the middlemen? Please share your opinions.

yes right, even though now there is a lot of positive news about bitcoin but I am still confused as to why the price of bitcoin is currently not increasing rapidly like last year.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Bitcoin had been leading the way for all cryptocurrencies since it started. I believe other cryptocurrencies exist because of bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue with its leadership as it also progress and improve. Regarding the middlemens illimination, i don’t know. If you mean people who are instruments for others to invest, they are needed specially if people are not yet knowledgable about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If you mean blockchain, it is a need as well.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

I agree with your opinion because it is true that bitcoin is now accessing new technology in the present and how good it is to be maintained until the future and can become a currency in the future era
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Contrary to that opinion, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies has seen a huge drop in adoption and activity by the public, since the pump of 2017.
Although it has opened the door to financial professionals and sectors to take advantage of the unique technology.

Many of the investors may have left the market because of panicking. In my opinion that's not bad. Because becoming an investment has not been the main purpose of bitcoin. It's better if that kind of people be away from the market. The main purpose of bitcoin is becoming a tool for transaction. I think more adoption is coming. But it takes time.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

BTC will continue to reign, I think it would take years before any crypto can actually outplace BTC, and if there is a massive decrease in the price, then that I am sure BTC will fall, but I don't think that it will ever happen because once the price goes down for awhile it goes back up the next 2 weeks or so, it's a steady growth for BTC, the price is volatile which makes the growth steady, it goes up, goes down then goes up once again, a cycle that we've been experiencing for a long period now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

When the government authorities take Bitcoin since it is actually I quickly don't believe you will see any kind of center males that are likely to manage your own dealings, because everyone knows, Bitcoin's objective would be to eliminating each one of these 3rd events. However, this would not genuinely have any kind of substantial effect on the actual development associated with Bitcoin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

Many of the investors may have left the market because of panicking. In my opinion that's not bad. Because becoming an investment has not been the main purpose of bitcoin. It's better if that kind of people be away from the market. The main purpose of bitcoin is becoming a tool for transaction. I think more adoption is coming. But it takes time.
With how people treat bitcoin, we must see the value of this project if being adopted for its sole purposes, it can help and lead payment transactions
not just only and assets to have a good value but also a main form of currency that can lessen the time frame for transacting between countries and
businesses over businesses,.
Antony85

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

I fully believe that Bitcoin has always been the king of coins. In the future it will be used in most countries, because it is proven that bitcoin can change the digital world. Many things and many people change their lives with bitcoin and that is proven, that's why bitcoin leads.
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

for me bitcoin is the most advanced way to get a better income it can also help and facilitate in every bitcoin business as well as the most important way to improve a country's weak economic system. No wonder the popularity of bitcoin is getting higher
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Bitcoin will always lead and the rest will follow. As time goes on bitcoin will be conquering regions, Creating employment for unemployed youths. So relax and enjoy it
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

Indeed, there are a lot of crypto coins that have decreased in price, but I think bitcoin is still relatively stable, and I believe that with many countries adopting bitcoin, crypto prices will increase again soon.
wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is really good and some countries have seen its benefits and accepted Bitcoin, one day it will be a real currency, the blockchain system is the technology world needs.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

What is the top solution for newcomers to the crypto market? Someone says that it is your investment in Bitcoin but it will be risky if not prepared.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

Just amazed about the situation of bitcoin nowadays, despite of the decreasing price of cryptocurrencies still more countries are now ready to adopt bitcoin.  As if, it seems that bitcoin leading the way of the world into blockchain, trading and selling cryptocurrencies. Could it be really possibly eliminate the middlemen? Please share your opinions.
it is true that what you convey bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might be better in the future and of course bitcoin will be a currency recognized by all countries and everyone
Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

In recent time bitcoin has be the threading news in the whole world which makes me to believe its the leading coin when it comes to blockchain and beyoud. Am here as a beginner today out of ignorance but I believed its never too late. With time bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrencies may take over the space of middlemen but it will be a difficult task because not every one understand blockchain and it transaction.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

In recent time bitcoin has be the threading news in the whole world which makes me to believe its the leading coin when it comes to blockchain and beyoud. Am here as a beginner today out of ignorance but I believed its never too late. With time bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrencies may take over the space of middlemen but it will be a difficult task because not every one understand blockchain and it transaction.

The task is very difficult to be able to provide the right direction on how blockchain works, all the time we have been given direction limited to reality about currencies, without being able to see the potential of a digital currency.

But on the other hand, the existence of bitcoin can be one of the triggers for new payment alternatives, and it will always continue to grow. because alternative payments like bitcoin are very necessary.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

Yes its true. It indicates that bitcoin and people are ready for the worldwide improvement which mean that people are willingly going to adopt the use of bitcoin for day to day process or in everyday life. People and bitcoin will have better future together. This is for sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: