Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the leading way...  (Read 2534 times)
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Just amazed about the situation of bitcoin nowadays, despite of the decreasing price of cryptocurrencies still more countries are now ready to adopt bitcoin.  As if, it seems that bitcoin leading the way of the world into blockchain, trading and selling cryptocurrencies. Could it be really possibly eliminate the middlemen? Please share your opinions.
I am sure there are many people and governments now aware of the benefits of Bitcoin and I think that is the true goal of the bitcoin system is to try to give people a way of life that is much easier and more comfortable. Bitcoin can provide many benefits and opportunities to people so that we can all provide many opportunities that can have a much better life and escape from a bad life. When that happens surely there will be no intermediaries anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

When i say bitcoin is the bomb, i know what i mean, wait until it reaches its full potentials.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

Sooner bitcoin value will back to its original price and also many company will accept bitcoin as a mode of payments. I am sure that many already knows how bitcoin gives income and profit to each individual who joined different activities in bitcoin.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reality5

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

Just amazed about the situation of bitcoin nowadays, despite of the decreasing price of cryptocurrencies still more countries are now ready to adopt bitcoin.  As if, it seems that bitcoin leading the way of the world into blockchain, trading and selling cryptocurrencies. Could it be really possibly eliminate the middlemen? Please share your opinions.
Bitcoin is truly leading the way and getting people to appreciate the blockchain technology. By middlemen, I guess you mean the banks. It will be very difficult to totally eliminate them.
HyperionXtech
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

Bitcoin is an open source, decentralized blockchain. It is considered the grandfather of cryptocurrencies for a reason. Since its development in 2009 it has done nothing but amaze the people who hold it. Bitcoin brought together the perfect method to transfer and store data on an open network. It has inspired many to join the movement. They say that less than 25% of the code Bitcoin uses today is original. That means that developer's have been tirelessly working to improve its protocol. The fact that it is being integrated throughout large corporations and disrupting banking systems proves that no one entity can control it. Cryptography keeps every piece of data safe from hacks and there are thousands of nodes working hard to mine the blocks which produce the chronological chain that is paving the way to the future of technology. It has paved the way to create a world where everyone can take control of their lives.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Evolving the way we think about economy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● HyperionX.org ●  Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization  ● Peerion.io
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  #PlayWithPurpose #WithRootForce  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⬢ ⬢ Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization ⬢ ⬢
⬢ ⬢ Smart products to connect the world ⬢ ⬢
▂▃▅▆ https://www.hyperionx.org/ ▬▬ https://peerion.io/ ▆▅▃▂

[ Whitelist Feb 20, 2019 - March 6, 2019 ●●●● Tree Propagation  MAR 7 2019 - Dec 31 2019 ]
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:19:50 AM

for us bitcoin is a good future money that we hold for a long time, because seeing the development of bitcoin prices every day also increases, so we believe that we will also easily get more profits.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

Bitcoins has serve as the main purpose for cryptocurrency and blockchain research   and investment. Any newbie into blockchain and cryptocurrency comes to know this field through the knowledge of bitcoins.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:07:18 AM

This is natural, it seems that countries are realizing that trying to fight bitcoin is a useless battle so they're going to try to get benefits out of it, and like in any new technology the sooner you get to the market the bigger the profits so those countries that adopt bitcoin the fastest are going to be the big winners, and those that do not do it or take too long are going to be the big losers.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

yes! i strongly support your point.It is very simple because it has actual usage in real life.This is the good starts of bitcoin for the future.Bitcoin showing its strength as time going.I am sure , end of the year bitcoin price will increase more than now.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

If we ask people whether they know any crypto-curriencies, They probably asnwer about Bitcoin.I can compare BTC with ETH. ETH is going popular for its good security and transaction systems. But after all, they are far away from bitcoin popularity.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

Bitcoins is the most powerful coin and as we know if btc are being manipulated that means all altcoin are manipulated as well cause altcoin price will rapidly pump if bitcoin rapidly increasing.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

if bitcoin develops rapidly in the future and is accepted by all countries, I think bitcoin will become a legal and official currency as payment I don't think it eliminates intermediaries but maybe intermediaries as supervisors
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

Bitcoin is already leading our way in good future by giving us lot of knowledges and skills and bitcoin is also leading on its way to show or promote the crypto currency worldwide that can benefit a lot of countries in every part of the world and also benefit those people who are really interested to get involved in this industry. And in the future bitcoin will continue guiding us and lead us to have a better life for our own goods.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

bitcoin will always be ahead, bitcoin has a lot of income opportunities, working in the bitcoin forum and working in the bitcoin trading market will also benefit, there is a lot of income opportunities in bitcoin.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

Of course! comparing other coins it is a more advanced and precious technology based systems. Bitcoin is a open blockchain technology protocol.If you think its loyality, reliablity, trustworthiness, it is faithfull, and its price rising by the pace of time. So i think it is a leading way to crypto world.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

Yes I also think this because the bitcoin as the leading is as always. This coin strayed very strong to me and it always be good for me. So I hold this coin, s=in summer holiday it price will more high.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
Merited by putriangel (1)

Just amazed about the situation of bitcoin nowadays, despite of the decreasing price of cryptocurrencies still more countries are now ready to adopt bitcoin.  As if, it seems that bitcoin leading the way of the world into blockchain, trading and selling cryptocurrencies. Could it be really possibly eliminate the middlemen? Please share your opinions.

in my own opinion, bitcoin has been down lately due to profit taking from investors, as we know that investment must be profitable, when bitcoin last price very high and now is the right time for investors to profit, this is a normal thing if you know abaout investment. dont be panic and stay calm till the price growing up, i know this thing because i do investment in stock maybe its different from bitcoins but stock is investment too so in my prespective its just taking profit, you must know how to read the chart if wanna do investment, dont be a person jjust buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, that not doing investment because thats just do a gambling without knowing technical analyze.
here i do a simple analyze

this image is from bitcoins chart per 1 year

as I said, this is just the profit taking phase of an investor, where I believe the price is still fluctuating or it can be said that the price is flat, this is natural in the world of investment, so what we need to do is wait until the price growing again, because prices will usually saturated when moving flat, and will go back up or even down.

hehe is just a brief opinion, I am from a lay investor so if there is a mistake please forgive. CMIIW
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

To my mind, the best way to get btc is to invest in it now when the price isn't too high but soon it will increase greatly. that's why you should buy it now. to my mind, the best way is to trade it a bit later

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

do you believe Bitcoin has already eliminated a third person, I still don't believe it. The blockchain system is indeed created without a middle man, but in exchange, we still use the middle man. and this is an exchange. and most exchanges are centralized. and the country is making a way to get bitcoin centralized.
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

Is there any doubt. I think this is obvious. New technologies in the digital economy require new digital money. Bitcoin will continue to walk the planet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: