Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:55:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the leading way...  (Read 2546 times)
warkop121

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Now this is the bitcoin offered to us. We must consider bitcoin as an investment. This was created this way and must remain like this. Actually this is not a source of greed because many members here benefit the bitcoin system like getting profit from it. I do not mean to harm but for some reason that negates such a system is only one-sided opinion. We can't argue here, but as long as we are here and believe in cryptocurrency, the system will continue to run and if you have observed cryptocurrency now it has become more popular as the day goes by. And finally I also know that you also get money in a lot of cryptocurrency and plan to stop so if you stop then quietly without disturbing other members in the forum.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

Just amazed about the situation of bitcoin nowadays, despite of the decreasing price of cryptocurrencies still more countries are now ready to adopt bitcoin.  As if, it seems that bitcoin leading the way of the world into blockchain, trading and selling cryptocurrencies. Could it be really possibly eliminate the middlemen? Please share your opinions.

Totally possible. On the other hand, I don't want Bitcoin as the leading way actually. Because of its dominance a lot of valuable project losing their value.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

Everything is possible in our day. Bitcoin has a huge influence and popularity among many people, it is very important in the modern world.
hitcrypto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

bitcoin is my future for next time. I have and more experience in bitcoin crypto market. They are more invest any coin and get more money fromthis crypto market place. I have buy some altcoin and get more profit if i can hold this coin. So bitcoin is not a landing coin is a  mother coin of crypto market. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: