Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges  (Read 23009 times)
SpinozaBenedikt

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

Join the official Platio chat in Telegram.

The comunities will be happy to answer all your questions 24/7

https://t.me/platioecosystem
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
claire28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

platio will tailor their products to the needs of both individuals and businesses, ensuring that both enjoy improved accessibility to transacting in cryptocurrencies.
that's right! and we can check all the products of platio including the features of those in their whitepaper. we can see the link on some of the comments in this site. each product has their unique features for both individuals and businesses.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

wow!..thank you for this one...actually I am reading now the white paper..and there are so many questions in my mind that needs an anwer...with their telegram, I guess it is really the perfect avenue to raise my questions...
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

Platio, which is a smart banking platform based in London, has decided to start a new partnership with Ripple, the company will use the xVia technology made by Ripple to enable cross-border payments.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

Platio brings along a single user wallet finally giving a way to execute multiple operations with funds all in one place with three types of assets...this is really what we are waiting for guyz!.... smart banking ecosystem that really give us the convenient to manage our finances whether fiat or crypto!..
claire28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

this is really one of the best thing about platio when you are purchasing something....The Smart Escrow will only release your crypto after you receive what you are paying for. The smart contract sends crypto, fiat or stocks to the seller of a product or service only after parameters of the deal are met and the buyer actually receives the promised product or service.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

So why you needed an ICO? There is too much expenses to make an APP and platform?
Why team needs so much money to collect?
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

do platio team has a referral program? what if we refer their project to our family and friends, can we get incentives, benefit or bonuses from it? pls inform about this matter.
I also think that the project needs to introduce campaigns to the community about the benefits that users enjoy in the Platino ecosystem. We look forward to receiving your notice of the program! In addition, does Platino offer any special incentives?

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

this is really one of the best thing about platio when you are purchasing something....The Smart Escrow will only release your crypto after you receive what you are paying for. The smart contract sends crypto, fiat or stocks to the seller of a product or service only after parameters of the deal are met and the buyer actually receives the promised product or service.

That's what I understood about their project too. This could be one of the bet project this year assuming the team behind the project is verified and legit. I don't see this not going to be get the funds needed. However the market right now isn't so friendly that I'm afraid the attention that are to be given to Platio will be just a tiny percentage. But we'll see when all the speculations about ETF is through.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
cbdrick12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

That's what I understood about their project too. This could be one of the bet project this year assuming the team behind the project is verified and legit. I don't see this not going to be get the funds needed. However the market right now isn't so friendly that I'm afraid the attention that are to be given to Platio will be just a tiny percentage. But we'll see when all the speculations about ETF is through.
It could or may not be, but I see a lot of potential for it. We can be sure that everything can be done with ease and the platform offers various amount of services to be given to any one that wants to get the platform
mansanas

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on this! this project promising.i can see new concept and new idea.i will support this project until they success .goodluck and hope for the success
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem it is a traditional financial services of digital currency in a secure and compliant way and gives our community an opportunity to embrace the growing digital economy.

platio will sure exceed the expectations of those who will use and avail of their service. I hope they will have a more explanation about the upcoming projects.

of course!..their project is really amazing and very promising!..but real!...this kind of platforms is one of a kind that we are looking forward to  it's success!..for sure, this is the answer to easily manage our finances through platio!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

one of their main focus is to provide traditional financial services to the digital currencies community in a secure and compliant way...tjeu believe that the global community needs a solution that takes the best features from both, new and traditional financial systems and gives the world economy an opportunity to embrace the growing digital economy.
claire28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

The Platio Ecosystem will be based on a seamlessly operated mobile and web interface, where users will have all the necessary data and tools at their fingertips to instantly transact with crypto, fiat or stock...imagine,whatever your investment, in platio they will combine it all in just one app!..how amazing platio, keep it up!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

Besides these features mentioned in Platio, can I use it with a gateway for payments in virtual stores or even in physical stores?
Genzel

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

How will I be notified if the market value of the pledged asset changes?
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

I guess that if the transactions are secure in Platio, many investors will surely attract in their platform. I will just have a little more review on their project to know what other good features they have.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

Thank you for this telegram link. I've joined it and the admins are really actively answering every member's inquery. Very accomodating and hardworking team. Good job.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

It could or may not be, but I see a lot of potential for it. We can be sure that everything can be done with ease and the platform offers various amount of services to be given to any one that wants to get the platform

Platio is simply just the perfect choice for every crypto people. Every users will have all the necessary data and tools at their fingertips to instantly transact with crypto, fiat or stock. This will also boost the traditional financial services to the digital currencies community in a secure and compliant way.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

platio offers a unique alternative way of securely transferring financial assets around the globe, both inside and outside of the current banking infrastructure.

Platio has a big contribute on our growing community, they will focused not only on mainstream crypto currencies, but also on granting access to tokens of blockchain projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: