Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges  (Read 23009 times)
filisia

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

Another new project that carries the concept of finance is present. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems to be expected. Hopefully in the future you have good prospects and have the advantage of pre-existing projects, good luck.
with all the advantages offered like that, I believe that there will be many investors who join in this project, especially this project is suitable for long-term investment places. I think there will be many who are interested in that.
how exciting this project really is, and the many advantages and advantages that this project will provide, hopefully the future of this project will be even brighter and expand even more. The enthusiasm continues for the team to make this project a success.
all the offers have been prepared by the team well and in my opinion what is needed now is to promote the project more broadly so that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved.
yes, I agree with you hopefully all dev teams and participants who have joined here always work together compactly so that this project can succeed with satisfying results. sure with enthusiasm and cohesiveness the results will be satisfying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:40:15 AM

Another new project is engaged in finance. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems like this. Hopefully in the future this project has good prospects.
and with managed by a team that had a very good performance, hopefully this project can easily be to thrive in the future.
Thishastoend

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

10 pages of bots talking to bots

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Another new project that is engaged in finance arises. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. With its considerable allocation for its social media bounty and signature, this project will certainly attract many interested people to join and this project is good with its unique concept and has the potential for future success and hopefully all targets will be achieved as planned
anawati

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:57:34 AM

Another new project is engaged in finance. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems like this. Hopefully in the future this project has good prospects.
with all the advantages it offers, of course, this project in the future will be easier to attract investors to join in this project and I hope more support from Bounty participants so that the project can be widely known.
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

with all the advantages it offers, of course, this project in the future will be easier to attract investors to join in this project and I hope more support from Bounty participants so that the project can be widely known.
indeed like this, the team must make a maximum promotion to market their tokens. By actively promoting it, more and more potential investors will give a good assessment of the project so they will not hesitate to invest in this project.
ribbeto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

indeed like this, the team must make a maximum promotion to market their tokens. By actively promoting it, more and more potential investors will give a good assessment of the project so they will not hesitate to invest in this project.
I agree with all of you because with a vigorous promotion it will certainly be easier to attract investors to join, hopefully everything will run smoothly and lead to success with maximum results.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:34:01 AM

better we see how the development of this project, hopefully everything his it can run smoothly and the project will get support from investors.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:42:46 AM

Another new project that carries the concept of finance is present. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems to be expected. Hopefully in the future you have good prospects and have the advantage of pre-existing projects, good luck.
with all the advantages offered like that, I believe that there will be many investors who join in this project, especially this project is suitable for long-term investment places. I think there will be many who are interested in that.
how exciting this project really is, and the many advantages and advantages that this project will provide, hopefully the future of this project will be even brighter and expand even more. The enthusiasm continues for the team to make this project a success.
all the offers have been prepared by the team well and in my opinion what is needed now is to promote the project more broadly so that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved.
marketing is the key to the project, popularity and advertising of products will be remembered by the audience. the process is easy but requires large funds, but this platform must be done. the point is that new investors will come.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

Are you kidding me? You're the only bot here  Grin
PLATIO

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

Smart Banking ICO Platio Announces Two New Advisors

https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/smart-banking-ico-platio-announces-two-new-advisors/
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

I hope with the seriousness of the team in developing this project will be able to attract the attention of more investors later on. because of the support of influential investors both to the success of the project.

quycuvolo

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

How many people have invested in this bank? I think you should expand the project and promote more because the number of people who know this smart bank is low, I think it can not grow your people. Where can I watch the news on this project?
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

Are you kidding me? You're the only bot here  Grin

Don't worry bro, I think he is from competitive company. Cause only a newbie account and pumped posts...
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

How many people have invested in this bank? I think you should expand the project and promote more because the number of people who know this smart bank is low, I think it can not grow your people. Where can I watch the news on this project?

I think that soft cap will be collected on the closed sale from private investors... You can check out the news about project on platio.io
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Can you guys provide us more info ,,,,,on how thing will be done on the platform....I believe this project have a wonderful future
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

I think that soft cap will be collected on the closed sale from private investors... You can check out the news about project on platio.io
all teams will certainly do the best job for the progress of this project, they will surely promote the project as best as possible. Moreover, by looking at the increasingly tight competition, all the teams will further maximize all the work with the maximum.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

New projects engaged in finance. It looks like this project is interesting with the policy taken by the dev will burn as much as 50% of its internal transaction costs. But the softcap is quite large as well as for market conditions it is now needed a more intense promotion to attract more investors.
PLATIO

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Meet the Platio Team: Technical Advisor — Andriy Khavryuchenko.

https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-technical-advisor-andriy-khavryuchenko-8212749f3c41
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

Can you guys provide us more info ,,,,,on how thing will be done on the platform....I believe this project have a wonderful future
Yes! PGAS will run on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20 until the launch of PLATIO blockchain. After the launch of PLATIO blockchain all the PGAS tokens in PLATIO ecosystem will run on PLATIO blockchain. (sidechain EOS)
This is a private blockchain based on EOS technology and a predefined set of smart contracts.The blockchain project will be maintained and actively developed by PLATIO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: