Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges  (Read 23011 times)
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

Tell me, who studied the project, it makes sense to invest in it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

I got acquainted with the project a bit, I believe that the crypt will eventually force out the entire Fiat and such projects as Platio Smart Banking Ecosystems will receive very rapid development. Therefore, I am confident in the success of this project.

I did not understand what you had in mind. The product of this project will force out all Fiat from online space or in general from our daily life?
tabbac

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

Tell me, who studied the project, it makes sense to invest in it?

It all depends on you buddy. Except your head = no one else would think better and no one else will make a decision for you.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

Meet the Platio Team: Chief Commercial Officer — Maksim Gontar

Maksim is Platio’s Chief Commercial Officer. He has more than a decade’s experience in customer acquisition, business development and marketing. He is responsible for bringing a structured approach and best sales practices to the Platio project.

Read more: https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-chief-commercial-officer-maksim-gontar-15dd5d27693f

lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

💥Hurry up before it's too late 💥 🔥 HUGE PLATIO AIRDROP 🔥 💥Complete all of the tasks to get 55 tokens (€11, Token Sale price)

Airdrop dates?

From OCT 1 2018 to NOV 5 2018

Each participant gets rewarded 55 PGAS, equivalent to €11 during token sale.

For more instructions you can read out medium post: https://medium.com/@platio/watch-share-support-get-tokens-9d7fd0c7c1ee

lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Amazing news!

Platio has got the Blockchain Innovation Award during the Blockchain World Forum in Beijing! We are enlighted to see that Platio gaining a real trust and respect within our community!

Follow Platio on Twitter https://twitter.com/Platioecosystem

Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

Maksim is Platio’s Chief Commercial Officer. He has more than a decade’s experience in customer acquisition, business development and marketing. He is responsible for bringing a structured approach and best sales practices to the Platio project.

Read more: https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-chief-commercial-officer-maksim-gontar-15dd5d27693f

I noticed that when the team is headed by a leader with 10 years of experience, the new project develops well. So it was helpful for me to get this information.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

It is praiseworthy that the team has already obtained fiat and crypto licenses to work in UK and EU, meaning that once the platform is ready, they will not have any legal problem to launch it.
Yes, this is very good news, both for the project and for the crypt, because thanks to such projects as Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem, the crypt will receive a fairly rapid development and will be accepted by the public.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

People are used to the fact that they are always prompted by the right decisions and sometimes because of this reason they cannot independently solve the set tasks and make decisions.
lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

I noticed that when the team is headed by a leader with 10 years of experience, the new project develops well. So it was helpful for me to get this information.

Thank you, I'm glad I could help you! You are welcome to read all other great news about Platio, just scroll up a bit and get info about huge Platio airdrop Smiley

FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

Amazing news!

Platio has got the Blockchain Innovation Award during the Blockchain World Forum in Beijing! We are enlighted to see that Platio gaining a real trust and respect within our community!

Follow Platio on Twitter https://twitter.com/Platioecosystem

I congratulate the team on receiving the award! It is commendable that your team attends such serious events. Your activities and the awards received will benefit the development of the project.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

The guys have a very interesting concept. And I really like their videos from YouTube. Really interesting marketing idea))
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

Thank you, I'm glad I could help you! You are welcome to read all other great news about Platio, just scroll up a bit and get info about huge Platio airdrop Smiley

I will also use your recommendation and take part in all your events organized for active investors. I am pleased to support such an active team. Smiley
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

How EOS solves the problems Ethereum can’t handle
https://cryptocoinspy.com/how-eos-solves-the-problems-ethereum-cant-handle/

At Platio we are creating a banking solution for businesses that need to seamlessly and securely manage both crypto and traditional currencies. To do this we need blockchain technology which is secure, fast and reliable.

Based in London, Platio has been acquiring licensing which now spans to over 32 countries. On this regulatory foundation Platio is building the next generation of banking and financial services with the transparency and immutable trust that blockchain technology offers.
I was interested in this project, I began now to study it in more detail. I'm sure the future of the crypt is behind such projects, and thanks to such projects as Platio, the blockchain technology will be widely used.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

How EOS solves the problems Ethereum can’t handle
https://cryptocoinspy.com/how-eos-solves-the-problems-ethereum-cant-handle/

At Platio we are creating a banking solution for businesses that need to seamlessly and securely manage both crypto and traditional currencies. To do this we need blockchain technology which is secure, fast and reliable.

Based in London, Platio has been acquiring licensing which now spans to over 32 countries. On this regulatory foundation Platio is building the next generation of banking and financial services with the transparency and immutable trust that blockchain technology offers.
I was interested in this project, I began now to study it in more detail. I'm sure the future of the crypt is behind such projects, and thanks to such projects as Platio, the blockchain technology will be widely used.

If the Platio team plans to work with corporations, then it correctly does that it attends Blockchain conferences and takes part in thematic competitions. This will help draw attention to the project of legal partners.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

I am most pleased with the fact that the guys will cooperate with RIPL!
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

I consider the project worthy of attention, but the fees are certainly not encouraging, at the moment they have collected only 1.5 million euros, but I am sure that the main reason is the general trend in the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to attract investors in such a market. But there is still time, I will be watching the project.

Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

I consider the project worthy of attention, but the fees are certainly not encouraging, at the moment they have collected only 1.5 million euros, but I am sure that the main reason is the general trend in the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to attract investors in such a market. But there is still time, I will be watching the project.

The Platio team is running a bawny campaign to spread information online and attract more investors. I hope it works, and the sale of tokens will be successful.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

Will Platio project tokens be involved in Smart Banking Ecosystem functionality?
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

The Platio team came up with a useful product and chose a promising sector to promote the project. Since the Platio team has already managed to receive an award, it means that the market has appreciated the potential of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: