Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges  (Read 23011 times)
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

Why do we believe in crypto banking? Irina Berkon, Platio in Vietnam

Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem is an all-in-one innovative solution that will completely transform the international financial system.
Now check it out in action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeW9zmtP5MY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

Visa Integrates Open Source Hyperledger Tech for B2B Blockchain Payments

Awesome news! Visa integrates open source Hyperledger Tech for B2B blockchain payments! It is awesome when large companies recognize blockchain payments as a new generation of traditional fiat payment system

Here's full story: https://www.ccn.com/visa-integrates-open-source-hyperledger-tech-for-b2b-blockchain-payments/

The Platio team plans to enter into an agreement with VISA?
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

Why do we believe in crypto banking? Irina Berkon, Platio in Vietnam

Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem is an all-in-one innovative solution that will completely transform the international financial system.
Now check it out in action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeW9zmtP5MY

Good informative video you got. I looked at it with pleasure and learned a lot of useful information.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

Will the purse be added to the functionality of the Platio project Smart Banking Ecosystem for a personalized coin or not?
tatnM

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

At the moment, the project has already collected 1,576 million euros on pre-sale, 9 days are left until the end of the fees, I think there is still an opportunity to assemble softcap.
oficman

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

At the moment, the project has already collected 1,576 million euros on pre-sale, 9 days are left until the end of the fees, I think there is still an opportunity to assemble softcap.

You're right. There are cases when even in one day investors bought a large number of tokens of a young project. And here the whole 9 days are still in stock.
ghost_white7

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

The Platio team came up with a useful product and chose a promising sector to promote the project. Since the Platio team has already managed to receive an award, it means that the market has appreciated the potential of the project.
The project has huge potential and the market huge and it is a need that people in the crypto space will appreciate.
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

lol I visited this thread because the ads on Youtube looks interesting  Grin
Platio claims to be able to solve the challenge in the crypto world but in fact there are many platforms that give sweet promises during ICO but have never been fulfilled, but I hope Platio is not like other platforms
does Platio already have an MVP or other finished product? this is only to prove that you deserve to be supported
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

Will the purse be added to the functionality of the Platio project Smart Banking Ecosystem for a personalized coin or not?

Hi! I have done a little research regarding your question! For the moment, Platio will use Ethereum platform for their PGAS token, but only for a short time, because they intend to buils a sidechain based on EOS technology and a predefined set of smart contracts. The blockchain project will be maintained and actively developed by Platio.

All the assets within the Platio Ecosystem will be tokenized. Tokenized assets are used for internal transactions and smart contracts in the Platio Ecosystem. The main types of internal transactions are Brokerage & Exchange and Internal Transfers. The main types of smart contracts are Smart Escrow and Asset Guard (Auto exchange & Standby transfer).
In the long term, PLATIO targets to burn 90% of PGAS tokens and leave only 10% in PLATIO ecosystem. All commissions and fees within the platform will be paid only in PGAS tokens; added services, released over time, with the anticipated Platio user base growth; benefits to active users of PGAS tokens, and 50% of every commission or fee will be assigned to burn automatically, until only 10% of PGAS tokens are left in the system.

I hope I helped you as little as possible, and if you have any questions you can't find the answer here, you are welcome to join Platio Telegram channel, where you'll find a great community and team members https://t.me/platio_ecosystem Smiley

lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

Platio claims to be able to solve the challenge in the crypto world but in fact there are many platforms that give sweet promises during ICO but have never been fulfilled, but I hope Platio is not like other platforms
does Platio already have an MVP or other finished product? this is only to prove that you deserve to be supported

Hi there Smiley PLATIO has EU and UK licenses required to make payments in crypto and fiat currencies. PLATIO MVP is coming soon and will contain such features as a payment cards, online wallet, crypto-to-fiat exchange.

For more info https://platio.io/ and https://t.me/platio_ecosystem

MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

Hi! I have done a little research regarding your question! For the moment, Platio will use Ethereum platform for their PGAS token, but only for a short time, because they intend to buils a sidechain based on EOS technology and a predefined set of smart contracts. The blockchain project will be maintained and actively developed by Platio.

All the assets within the Platio Ecosystem will be tokenized. Tokenized assets are used for internal transactions and smart contracts in the Platio Ecosystem. The main types of internal transactions are Brokerage & Exchange and Internal Transfers. The main types of smart contracts are Smart Escrow and Asset Guard (Auto exchange & Standby transfer).
In the long term, PLATIO targets to burn 90% of PGAS tokens and leave only 10% in PLATIO ecosystem. All commissions and fees within the platform will be paid only in PGAS tokens; added services, released over time, with the anticipated Platio user base growth; benefits to active users of PGAS tokens, and 50% of every commission or fee will be assigned to burn automatically, until only 10% of PGAS tokens are left in the system.

I hope I helped you as little as possible, and if you have any questions you can't find the answer here, you are welcome to join Platio Telegram channel, where you'll find a great community and team members https://t.me/platio_ecosystem Smiley

I enjoyed reading your answer, as I also had these questions. I like the fact that the team plans to burn some of their coins in the future. Then the price of the token will grow well and steadily.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

video on youtube seems very interesting, I like how you advertise you project, also the WP looks good
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

I consider the project worthy of attention, but the fees are certainly not encouraging, at the moment they have collected only 1.5 million euros, but I am sure that the main reason is the general trend in the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to attract investors in such a market. But there is still time, I will be watching the project.

The Platio team is running a bawny campaign to spread information online and attract more investors. I hope it works, and the sale of tokens will be successful.
I really liked the project and the product, I also think the team will succeed in collecting and implementing the project. Such projects are needed to populate the crypt.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:41:30 PM

Hi there Smiley PLATIO has EU and UK licenses required to make payments in crypto and fiat currencies. PLATIO MVP is coming soon and will contain such features as a payment cards, online wallet, crypto-to-fiat exchange.

For more info https://platio.io/ and https://t.me/platio_ecosystem
If you already have licenses, this speaks of the seriousness of the project, I think the team will succeed with the implementation of this project, it seems to me that I need to be a bit more aggressive in marketing, I just stumbled upon this project.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

In general, any payment systems will now be in demand, because people need to somehow redirect their money. And now the number of users will grow))
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

New projects engaged in finance. It looks like this project is interesting with the policy taken by the dev will burn as much as 50% of its internal transaction costs. But the softcap is quite large as well as for market conditions it is now needed a more intense promotion to attract more investors.
The project is quite interesting and sure in the future all projects related to finance on the blockchain will start to grow very strongly. But also projects such as Platio Smart help people to join the crypt much faster, which increases the number of potential investors.

tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

I read that these guys are going to make a partnership with XRP, this should be a very serious and promising cooperation. After all, every startup dreams of such a partner))
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Platio Smart Banking is able to make cryptocurrency a common payment method! You already have cooperation with major partners?
Hello Vivzi. You can find all official Platio partners at the partners section at https://platio.io/
yes right, in my opinion Platio has a lot of potential partners,  Ripple including an altcoin that has the largest transaction volume number 3 after Bitcoin and Ethereum, besides that it Platio also partners with EXANTE and AXON
Yes, indeed, the project Platio Smart has a lot of famous partners, which indicates a serious approach of the team to the project implementation. I think, of course, that we will take softcap, now most of the fees are related to the current not simple situation on the crypto market ((
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

I think that closer to spring we can see if this is so. Because it takes some time to open all the cards))
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

I think that closer to spring we can see if this is so. Because it takes some time to open all the cards))

As it is. I think that if some documents are signed on both sides, then nothing will change. How were the partners and will be! Of course, you need a little time to make sure of reliability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: