Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges  (Read 23011 times)
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

This is certainly true, but you need to understand that the developers fund is not only part of the tokens but also what they managed to collect in other cryptoactive assets. That is, in any case, even if nothing happens, they will receive a profit. But of course it is in their interests that the development work out and their tokens from the team’s fund become expensive.

It is good that the project team will be interested in making its token become expensive. In this case, it will be beneficial for investors and traders to have this token in their portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
undisclosed

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

Recently, I constantly meet the news that they are breaking into wallets, exchanges and stealing money from people. I hope you have a good code. Without bugs.

But you really need so little effort to be safe! Just often, startups save on the development of the platform, and then collect the results ...

Of course, not all projects work with cheap developers. Many people understand that high-quality designs cost money, not small ones.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

Every person seeks to find the best place to save money. Because they are not easy for people to get.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Every person seeks to find the best place to save money. Because they are not easy for people to get.

You're right. Not everyone gets easy money making. Therefore, users become online investors and are looking for suitable assets to invest money and get profit.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Live counter of crowdfunding showing progress with achieving approximately one third of the soft cap. Based on my past experience with crypto based banking projects I am not big fan of the idea but still watch them with interest. At this stage I will just let the current investing round go. But I will be watching it closely though it will be long term project to show results needs huge time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

Live counter of crowdfunding showing progress with achieving approximately one third of the soft cap. Based on my past experience with crypto based banking projects I am not big fan of the idea but still watch them with interest. At this stage I will just let the current investing round go. But I will be watching it closely though it will be long term project to show results needs huge time.
Of course, in the banking niche you need to spend a lot of time on achieving the result. And the actual result will not keep you waiting, if you do everything right))
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

The project has a good idea. If the team translate it into reality and the project begins to work in the market, then the cryptocurrency market will greatly benefit from the functionality of the project.
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Of course, in the banking niche you need to spend a lot of time on achieving the result. And the actual result will not keep you waiting, if you do everything right))
This is one of the most risky industries, but nevertheless it is one of the most profitable. I think everyone knows about it.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

When traditional banking isn't showing support for crypto startups then it becomes need of time for some startups to step in this area to start own banking services. There are couple of already active startups but room has lot of space for many such projects. That's is true risk is in every kind of investment not talking about crypto alone. Some startups will succeed while others will fail but survivals will be huge in future. You should be ready for every kind of situation when  invest in anything.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:17:23 AM

Is public sales still going on here? What are the results obtained at this time hopefully all goes well and success is always for this project.

lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Is public sales still going on here? What are the results obtained at this time hopefully all goes well and success is always for this project.

Actually, Platio is on Private Pre-Sale stage right now, with a raised amount of 1,576,899 EUR ! On November 12 will start Public Pre-Sale, which will end on November 25! On November 26, the Public Main-Sale will start, ending on December 9 !

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

Actually, Platio is on Private Pre-Sale stage right now, with a raised amount of 1,576,899 EUR ! On November 12 will start Public Pre-Sale, which will end on November 25! On November 26, the Public Main-Sale will start, ending on December 9 !
I hope that all will run smoothly and be able to achieve the results targeted by Softcap to be achieved through hardcap, and the enthusiasm continues for the team to promote this project so that more participants and investors will join in to enliven this project until its future success.

ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

I like how you advertise you project,  the WP looks good, video on youtube seems very interesting
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

many support this project, it looks like this will make it easier for the team to develop this project, I am sure there will be more investors interested in joining, and this project will be able to achieve maximum results. I hope the sales will reach softcap to hardcap.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

The success of a startup consists of many components. If all of them are put into operation, they will bring a good result and the project will flourish in the cryptocurrency market for many years.

Yes, you are right many major companies are successful because they are following according to things when they are into blockchain business. They need to implement whatever the operations they mentioned in the roadmap and this makes them increase their coin value.
lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Meet the Platio Team: Head of Partnerships — Intars Veberis

Intars is Platio’s Head of Partnerships, responsible for communicating Platio’s benefits to new partners and attracting the best companies to work together with us on building our next generation banking and trading platform.

For Intars, “Platio combines stability and innovation. We are not waging war against the classical banking system, but instead expanding on it to meet today’s needs. With Platio, using crypto becomes simple, accessible and open to everyone.”

Read full story on Medium: https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-head-of-partnerships-intars-veberis-4f434adeed1

lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:29:17 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 05:40:56 PM by lonesomestranger

Platio at the Becent Exchange Meetup

A fresh time-lapse report from Becent Exchange Meetup in Korea! Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem is an all-in-one innovative solution that will completely transform the international financial system. Now check it out in action!

Watch video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fly9UcdUZhM&feature=youtu.be

Join our token sale NOW at https://platio.io/

lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

Important Announcement from Platio Team

Dear Community,
We have a major update that we would like to share with you. During the last 3 months we have had the chance to meet with a large number of funds, pools and private investors. The fact that we already have all necessary European licences in place, as well as the technical background of our team, has made Platio stand out in the Fintech field.

We are pleased to inform you that we are facing a high demand for our project, but that demand needs careful consideration to protect our investors and customers. Both Platio and its investors take the due diligence process very seriously, and therefore it will take more time to finalize our agreements.
The Platio team is actively developing our platform and plans to begin beta testing very soon. With that in mind we are asking you to be actively involved in the development process and give us your feedback. The most active contributors will be rewarded. To apply for closed beta testing of the Platio platform, please fill out the form via the following link: https://platio.io/beta

Taking the above into consideration, our team has made the decision to extend the Private Pre-sale stage until the 25th of January. Therefore the subsequent dates are also being updated:
Public pre-sale Jan 28th - Feb 11th
Public Sale Feb 13th - Feb 28th
We expect that the new timing will give us more flexibility, and ensure that together with you Platio succeeds in our ambitious mission to create a next generation banking and trading platform.

lonesomestranger

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

ICO Interview: Platio and the History of Money

Check out a fresh interview with Dima Okhrimchuk, CEO of Platio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttp-QMQxrG0

And who's your favorite crypto youtuber? Comment now and we may connect with him next!

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

The success of a startup consists of many components. If all of them are put into operation, they will bring a good result and the project will flourish in the cryptocurrency market for many years.

Yes, you are right many major companies are successful because they are following according to things when they are into blockchain business. They need to implement whatever the operations they mentioned in the roadmap and this makes them increase their coin value.

A road map is needed by a project and investors who will invest the coin. this is very influential by all people who will have the intention to invest it.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: