Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eminem's New Song [Album] mentions Bitcoin :D  (Read 1716 times)
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Oh my God! That’s a great news! Now bitcoin will get massive publicity for Eminem. Thanks to Eminem! Though it a short mention about bitcoin, but it is a huge thing from him!
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Eminem use bitcoin's name for hype their popularity.
good trick maybe i am also do this one.

Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

why are you going amazed seeing it. not only in Eminems song but if you see, many of the hollywood as well as other lingual movie using Bitcoin related discussion in many scene. Bitcoin is established, so many are talking about it. And i believe , it will last for long.
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

This is a great suggestion, it will make Bitcoin more public and get more attention by a famous singer. It will help people to think more positively about Bitcoin.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

this is good for the development of bitcoin to music lovers, let alone we know that the capacity and popularity of eminem is undoubted by the world.

indirectly he (eminem) has introduced bitcoin to the public.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

I'm not sure how many of you follow him but that dude just dropped an album unexpectedly. While listening to it, I came across this song https://open.spotify.com/track/28FGV3ORH14MYORd7s5dlU?si=tqIkvUmtSLKMPLaNuvddDw Lyrics said,

Remember everybody used to bite nickel, now everybody doing bitcoin
Is bitcoin scaling into not-commercial underground Rap too? Either way, we're good!

its just lyric or eminem do an invest in bitcoins too? who knows hahaha buts this is really amazed me Smiley
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

This is a good impact for us, even the pop/rap singer is using Bitcoin for their positive kind of song. I think Eminem using Bitcoin too. Who knows? More and more celebrity is using Bitcoin and this is a good news of course.
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

I think bitcoin can be mention different sectors. Not only the this band some famous football player mentioned this name in their twitter. I am very hopeful about bitcoin future.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

It’s create positive attention. As the pop band mentioned it I belive more people feel interest to know about it. This song will play different region so more people will engage about it.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

I'm not sure how many of you follow him but that dude just dropped an album unexpectedly. While listening to it, I came across this song https://open.spotify.com/track/28FGV3ORH14MYORd7s5dlU?si=tqIkvUmtSLKMPLaNuvddDw Lyrics said,

Is bitcoin scaling into not-commercial underground Rap too? Either way, we're good!

Yeah because in america eveybody knows bitcoin and trading bitcoin.
That's why america it's the biggest volume on bitcoin transaction.
We hope other country follow the moves
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

I haven't heard yet because I am not the fan of Eminem but it must be fun) I think that btc will become our daily word soon and there will no a person who doesn't like btc.Most gvernments will accept it
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

This is great news as the crypto currency is becoming more popular every day. With the help of this, it is possible to obtain a huge profit.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Anyway that oly good news for all "bulls" in trading and us, cryptolovers. Good news about cryptocurrency means early "bullrun".
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

because it's good for all of us that such a famous rapper mentions bitcoin in his track?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

Hey that's a positive news for all crypto users world wide,its an immense form of publicity,considering the fact that Eminem is one of the biggest musicians in the world,so him mentioned about bitcoin in his song serves like a sort of endorsement for the blockchain technology..
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

Today  bad news is going to the media again. This is a sign of a trend fall.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:00:23 AM

I remember the movie “dope” had bitcoin references. I like the idea of crypto in the mainstream for more exposure. I’m just waiting one day for it to end up trending on twitter for whatever reason.
Well bitcoin is slowly but surely becoming more mainstream, it is going to take a lot of time for that to happen but we are on the right track, the only thing that we need to do is to keep pushing businesses to accept bitcoin and to also expose the complete fraud that is fiat currency, once people understand this the adoption of bitcoin is going to grow significantly.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

That was great , it will help others to discover bitcoin. I think that will be a positive for bitcoin because as you know many people leave bitcoin because they think that this will be the end. This will make them realize that they are wrong.

Shresherya

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

Very exciting to see Eminem hitting the younger generations and City kids.  I can see the youth getting on board and really pushing us over the edge.  It's all just a matter of time with Bitcoin going mainstream like it is.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Yeah I heard that too that's a good song from Eminem. That's great to know that many people like him that know about bitcoin or crypto and because of that many more people gonna have interest in bitcoin. I hope more artist like him will promote crypto so that many people will know more about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: