Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eminem's New Song [Album] mentions Bitcoin :D  (Read 1713 times)
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

I'm not sure how many of you follow him but that dude just dropped an album unexpectedly. While listening to it, I came across this song https://open.spotify.com/track/28FGV3ORH14MYORd7s5dlU?si=tqIkvUmtSLKMPLaNuvddDw Lyrics said,

Remember everybody used to bite nickel, now everybody doing bitcoin
Is bitcoin scaling into not-commercial underground Rap too? Either way, we're good!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AXELNetwork

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

I'm not sure how many of you follow him but that dude just dropped an album unexpectedly. While listening to it, I came across this song https://open.spotify.com/track/28FGV3ORH14MYORd7s5dlU?si=tqIkvUmtSLKMPLaNuvddDw Lyrics said,

Is bitcoin scaling into not-commercial underground Rap too? Either way, we're good!
Hey the extra positive attention in pop culture the better I say. People will be playing music for decades especially from popular artist, it's a nice reference for where bitcoin was at the time.

There's also a Bitcoin movie with Kurt Russell coming out.

Learn more about the AXEL project here: https://axel.network/
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

Great. More publicity. *evil laugh* 

Though it was just a very short mention, it's still significant knowing Eminem is one of the biggest names(if not the biggest) in the rap scene or hip-hop music in general. Hopefully this at least gets some of the Slim Shady fans curious.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

It's on the song "Not Alike", and the words are actually said by Royce Da 5'9, rather than Eminem.

Though it was just a very short mention, it's still significant knowing Eminem is one of the biggest names(if not the biggest) in the rap scene or hip-hop music in general.

It's certainly becoming more mainstream, with references to Bitcoin and crypto popping up more and more in popular culture.

Still, I like this song better:

88N8 Digital Gold (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yu6dA603uw)
follor
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

another positive things coming from the world
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

It's on the song "Not Alike", and the words are actually said by Royce Da 5'9, rather than Eminem.

Though it was just a very short mention, it's still significant knowing Eminem is one of the biggest names(if not the biggest) in the rap scene or hip-hop music in general.

It's certainly becoming more mainstream, with references to Bitcoin and crypto popping up more and more in popular culture.

Still, I like this song better:

88N8 Digital Gold (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yu6dA603uw)

Looks well made both video-wise and lyrically and it definitely has a sick beat to it, but I'm not going to lie. That's cringy as hell.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

hey that's good news. people really are very affected by bitcoin now even artists have put it in their songs. yes right, as in the lyric, now everyone is doing bitcoin
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Bitcoin here today, bitcoin there tomorrow; now bitcoin in a rap verse. I cannot wait to see a musical bitcoin/altcoin bounty campaign, that will be trilling you know? Expect more from bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies.....

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

But it's featured on EM's album so it's still relevant to call it a Eminem song I guess.

That is only going to work in our favor, isn't it?

Here underground even does not smell for a long time. Eminem reached the level of MTV and remains there until now. The use of terms such as "bitcoin" in the songs, says only that he wants a piece of HYIP and does not disdain even such things. I don't like it, definitely.
Dude, what hype would be get by using bitcoin in his song? Like this thread has only 9 replies compared to other crappy ones.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

I think we have already passed the stage where some famous mention the word Bitcoin would make everyone excited. We're hoping that these "celebrities" know exactly what Bitcoin is and are willing to put a large percentage of their savings in gold 2.0. Or use it as currency. Putting Bitcoin just as a "get rich quick" scheme would suck. But having as the "investment" of the cool guys might be good.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:15 AM

This is excellent news.   Eminem is hitting the target audience.  Bitcoin is growing at such an amazing pace.  This price seems so artificially low right now.  I'm almost all in at this point. 
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

Its no big deal. Eminem isn't the first to mention bitcoin in his song! A lot of movies these days are scripted with Bitcoin being mention in almost every scene. Deals done here and there requiring bitcoin payment and all of that. A lot of celebrities these days wanna promote bitcoin. The currency is struggling because of politics, otherwise its actual worth at $30,000(my opinion) should be its trading price. The world is failing to see that bitcoin/ Digital currencies can end poverty if systematically adopted and the right regulatory framework put in place. Since it doesn't require government controlling the wages of people. So its time for every celebrity to preach and drive this message around, kudos however to Eminem's

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

I think we have already passed the stage where some famous mention the word Bitcoin would make everyone excited. We're hoping that these "celebrities" know exactly what Bitcoin is and are willing to put a large percentage of their savings in gold 2.0. Or use it as currency. Putting Bitcoin just as a "get rich quick" scheme would suck. But having as the "investment" of the cool guys might be good.
Bitcoin is very famous already in that you are completely correct, but there are still many people that do not know anything about it and this kind of publicity is always good since a person hearing that song and that does not know what it is a bitcoin could look for it and then get interested in this market, in fact that is the way most people find new stuff.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

Bitcoin will have color and will give new things in view of bitcoin. One hope that will bring good value to bitcoin.
Music will increasingly have value and work with companies that transact with bitcoin.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

it turns out that bitcoin is already very famous, even the world-class singers have wanted to mention bitcoin in one of their songs, hopefully this will be a positive development for the progress of bitcoin around the world
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

it's one of the good supports, because bitcoin has begun to enter the lives of artists by making a song titled bitcoin, it's a sign that bitcoin has begun to expand on this earth, this is a good sign for bitcoin...
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

It means that this is a good sign because bitcoin is getting recognition and acknowledgement. It is also a new milestone since people might recognized bitcoin and might grew curiosity as to why eminem mention it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

I'm not sure how many of you follow him but that dude just dropped an album unexpectedly. While listening to it, I came across this song https://open.spotify.com/track/28FGV3ORH14MYORd7s5dlU?si=tqIkvUmtSLKMPLaNuvddDw
I saw a lyric video of this song in Youtube and it's so cool Cheesy. Though I wasn't able to hear Eminem's vocals (due to copyright issues I guess), I'm still amazed because the beat was so awesome (I can't wait to download his new album). RapGod rocks.

Anyway, I don't think this news will create enough hype to cause pump in the market, but nevertheless, it feels good that crypto (bitcoin in this case) is now getting more popular than before Smiley.  
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

Definitely another good endorsement from a high profile celebrity. Now this proves that Bitcoin is continuously gaining huge popularity around the globe. Something that skeptics should look into and may change their way of thinking about Bitcoin and/or cryptocurrency.

EoNs_COIN

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

i love it eminem has always been awesome
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: