Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CBOE Launch Ethereum futures.  (Read 698 times)
cryptocoinshunter007

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

I have checked the links and read the articles thoroughly, and by the looks of it, it does seem like a positive thing that will happen to not only to the coin but will benefit the market too.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

This is great news for us investors who are associated with the crypto market. Not only is it a good news for ETH but this is also a light of hope for the other coins and for the market as well.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

All in all the initiative the CBOE is taking, will be for the betterment of the crypto and for the market too. And right now, we do need things that will be of merit to the market in general.
AngryPanther

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

There has been an extensive amount of news this week, all of them indicating towards a massive upsurge in the ALTcoins' market very soon. ETH being a leader among the Altcoins in terms of popularity and reliability is being targeted by a lot of new exchanges and investors to help it bounce back again.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

I am not sure about success of this project at all, its position is not so strong and there are much more reliable ones on the current market which will be more profitable.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

I hope that when CBOE launches future contracts for Ethereum by the end of the year there will be a sudden increase in the number of investors interested in coding, and the most desirable is the price increase series of coins and other tokens.
HonestAlien

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

I hope the scenario not only helps the ETH price to go up but at least make the ALT market stable again. ALTs have been bleeding badly since the start of August and people have been very scared to invest in any of them. Meanwhile, a lot of ALT and ETH holders have shifted to BTC which has made the market imbalanced.
Brutea

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

There is no point in focusing on resurrecting ETH if we, the investors don't stop exchanging out ETH for BTC once the market sees slump. Moreover, the ICOs are becoming the biggest holders of ETH in the market which is causing problems for the liquidity of the coins. If these problems are not dealt with at first then getting listed on an exchange won't have much effect.
Cybora9

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

I think this news can make positive vibes for the whole lot of altcoins. Because these things gonna make the crypto system much better and reliable which can allure more investor here.
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

This is surprising news and also very very good for all alts!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

If we take into account what we have now come to using bitcoin futures, then it seems to me that ETH will have a very terrible future, the same as for BTC, but what then turns out that ETH is not a valuable paper?
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

maybe this is could be good sign for ethereum until end of year.we could start to collect more ethereum before CBOE officially announced it.but becarefull after that , maybe much holder take profit and price down again.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

I think it's very good news and it could start a bull rally on Ethereum. But do not strongly hope for it, as long as the market remains bearish, Ethereum may not go to the moon.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

Nice to see a post in references to information ,tanks for that.
ETh is one of those coins which indeed needs a boost , it as bled enough. The futures will be a boost initally , its hard what will happen after the hype will be gone. Look at btc, we had a hue bull run for BTC befor its future and afterwards hue dump as well.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4905

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:09:16 PM

It is a very promising news.  We all know that bitcoin is now at the top of the stack. It has the most number of transaction it is ofcourse for a reason. Bitcoin has the most number of features. But it is also so true that it also have to see an end then other alternative coins must have some same & updated features.
Briceson Duncan

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

Well,this a good news that the CBOE is launching ETH by the end of the year.Which will make a positive impact on the entire crypto space.And I think this will also be a good news for the whole market of altcoins.
Akmal9603 (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

I see it as a good .......
well, maybe everyone also hopes so
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

It's not a big deal to buy crypto with cash now-a-days because there are many trustable exchange give this opportunity. But need to aware because many are also avaiable which are not reliable.
bazar111

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

I think ethereum will be pumped as great as Bitcoin in the 2017 year. Futures is always good news for any cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: