Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXTL: Next Coin Lite - Officiall Topic - Fair Distribution  (Read 64314 times)
JohnWayne02

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:38:34 AM

I think the distribution is fine. Devs deserves more shares and make sure they are motivated enough. We all will count on them.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 01:51:25 AM

Jean-Luc, one of core Nxt developers:
"NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect."

Shummy

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:17:38 AM

I think the distribution is fine. Devs deserves more shares and make sure they are motivated enough. We all will count on them.

I'd say MORE BTC FOR DEVS → LESS SHARES FOR DEVS, LESS BTC FOR DEVS → MORE SHARES FOR DEVS. Either devs and us get more coins because we stop at 1200-1500 stakeholders, or we go up to 2500-3000 stakeholders or higher but devs share become smaller.

But I do realize that it is cupidity speaks out of me Smiley
banders

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:37:45 AM

"NEM and NXTL are trying to innovate and improve on the ideas brought by Nxt, they are apparently re-writing and re-designing everything from the ground up, and will be a healthy competition to Nxt. So they have my respect."

+1
Now I have a little more faith in this NXTL.
banders

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:45:22 AM

sent .05 BTC
hash: 554e37f28db8cfabe6917b988ed7a20f6d1bc1f458897ac9fc0f8be032e1b630

NXTL: 14767248827285957220
Thanks
Shummy

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:09:36 AM

+1
Now I have a little more faith in this NXTL.

+2

I was also a bit concerned that the wallet isn't actually functioning, although it looks majestic. But if Jean Luc says it's OK then it's not just OK, it is legendary!  Smiley
Yenog

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:16:31 AM

I am 841 on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYj5G7gBeXIdGtHam1UOXlDaDR6VFFZMGp3bVRnSHc&usp=sharing#gid=0

I paid a week ago

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498662.msg6189015#msg6189015

why there is no "Y" on my status?

frajervitalny

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

We bow in its aura

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:22:02 AM

How can J-L know if NXTL is real? Is he testing NXTL? Has he seen some codes? I doubt it. He just said that he doesnt mind competition, I bet he knows only as much as we do.

Actually, Im a little bit concerned, we havent seen any proof of work done, those pictures could easily be done in photoshop, all we see is that devs want more BTC and apparently dont mind thousands of sockpuppets. Im really looking forward to the "formula".

And Dzarmush, I ve seen how critical you were to NEM for letting sockpuppets in, why are you not concerned with NXTL doing the same?

▐ LISK▐ is a Decentralized Application and Sidechain Platform written in Node.JS! Running on Delegated Proof of Stake. Including a Dapp Store and much more!
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:06:16 AM

How can J-L know if NXTL is real? Is he testing NXTL? Has he seen some codes? I doubt it. He just said that he doesnt mind competition, I bet he knows only as much as we do.

Actually, Im a little bit concerned, we havent seen any proof of work done, those pictures could easily be done in photoshop, all we see is that devs want more BTC and apparently dont mind thousands of sockpuppets. Im really looking forward to the "formula".

And Dzarmush, I ve seen how critical you were to NEM for letting sockpuppets in, why are you not concerned with NXTL doing the same?

My guess is that devs speak with each other and Nxtl devs consulting with Nxt devs.

As for fighting puppets I posted some thoughts in this thread and was totally ignored. I've got not a single answer from devs. To be honest I'm tired to shout in nowhere. I suggested some measures to Utopian but was ignored. At least he didn't accept payments from exchanges. Now Nxtl devs don't even want to forbid sending payments from exchanges although I posted an image with taint analysis which showed that 11% payments were made from Bter. I don't want to post comment with huge red letters, I'm sure they've read it but didn't take them in consideration.

SkillRoad (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:40:52 AM

My guess is that devs speak with each other and Nxtl devs consulting with Nxt devs.

As for fighting puppets I posted some thoughts in this thread and was totally ignored. I've got not a single answer from devs. To be honest I'm tired to shout in nowhere. I suggested some measures to Utopian but was ignored. At least he didn't accept payments from exchanges. Now Nxtl devs don't even want to forbid sending payments from exchanges although I posted an image with taint analysis which showed that 11% payments were made from Bter. I don't want to post comment with huge red letters, I'm sure they've read it but didn't take them in consideration.

We do not ignore, we changed the rules before registering ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498662.msg6234783#msg6234783 ), we analyze and discuss. Must take into account all new users have to come from other sites
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:46:07 AM

We do not ignore, we changed the rules before registering ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498662.msg6234783#msg6234783 ), we analyze and discuss. Must take into account all new users have to come from other sites

IPO was supposed to end on 20th. Why is it still open?

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:53:27 AM

My account is still inactive, I already sent my account num to your another thread.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:22:08 AM

It wasn't. Skillroad said they'll announce date of ending by 20th. And they did.

frajervitalny

Activity: 110

We bow in its aura

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:23:39 AM

Yes, It wasnt. We interpreted it wrong beacause of imperfect engrish Smiley

"We say today ending date IPO"   Cheesy ... so yeah, they said on that day that IPO ends on 25th May.

Devs plesase could you atleast show us something, some proof of progress?

▐ LISK▐ is a Decentralized Application and Sidechain Platform written in Node.JS! Running on Delegated Proof of Stake. Including a Dapp Store and much more!
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:25:48 AM

Yeah, but what about payments form exchanges? It's probably the only thing you could do to prevent buying several stakes.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:27:51 AM

Yes, It wasnt. We interpreted it wrong beacause of imperfect engrish Smiley

"We say today ending date IPO"   Cheesy ... so yeah, they said on that day that IPO ends on 25th May.

Devs plesase could you atleast show us something, some proof of progress?

"We say today ending date" - how else could you interpret it? Today they said when IPO is over.

xt-lilac

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:34:53 AM

when can we expect the alpha version?
SkillRoad (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:31:31 AM

when can we expect the alpha version?

In late May, we plan to launch module NXL
SkillRoad (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:54:48 AM

You have already been added to the list of your number 1094
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYj5G7gBeXIdGtHam1UOXlDaDR6VFFZMGp3bVRnSHc&usp=sharing&richtext=true#gid=0

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:04:35 PM

I see you have added my account number to the list!

Thanks for the action!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: