Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not be Greedy  (Read 5079 times)
Gloria99734

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

im always a venturer Cool
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:30:47 AM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
I do not agree with your opinion. Because when the market goes down, there are many risks but there will also be unexpected gains. Dogecoin, for example, is recovering strongly and investors are paying attention to it. This is a good time to listen to news from whales to make a profit!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:59:39 AM

The only problem to be greedy is when you misused it like you are just seeing how your cryptocurrency's market value grow so high thinking that it will continue to grow for the next few day/s but all in a sudden it drop hard. If you are not into long term hold, sell whenever you think the price is right for you. The best thing about when to be greedy is to buy when the price of bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies are too low.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
I think greed is good, I do not think greed is really that horrible if you do not really affect the world.
I mean if you are some sort of rich billionaire and own a company and because of your greed the world suffers than yeah do not be greedy because we have only one world however if you are just a regular worker and you are greedy and want to get rid of this rat race we are in to have financial freedom and live a comfortable life than that greed is fine because you do really need to see the life without financial chains. Having money isn't everything but not having it is. I think having your financial freedom will help you become a much better person.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
damba_

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

For most people it's hard not to be greedy, because everyone wants more and a quick way to get rich.
Most important thing is determine realistic goals and to think straight.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

I have read one story about dogs carrying bones. Then he crossed the bridge in a river. When he was about to cross, he saw his shadow on the river carrying bones. Without thinking, he immediately plunged into the river to take the bone which was actually the shadow of the dog himself. This can be an advice for crypto traders to stay focused on doing trade and not be greedy in seeking profits.
This is relevant only in bear market as it will cost you less to get a Bitcoin on low price is amazing and just think that Bitcoin gives us both the opportunities to get it on low price and then to get its huge profit just looks amazing. Once you done with your investment then you have to sit like a duck on floor and just wait for your turn to sell it for profit but besides this you have to take care of other sources as well.
Hammam9854

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Yes that is true!
Greedy just will make you over ambition and over acting. Finally just will make you lose. On trading we must have plan, what is your targets and run your strategies. When your targets reached than stopped. Your psychology is also important, so don't trade if you have many problems. Unstable psychology will bring you to be ambitious and greedy.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

Greed is a massive killer in this market. We should never be greedy in trading and investing. That is why it is best to have a set target and stick to it. This is the best way to profit very well in this market
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

Very good advice, I usually choose this 20% profit point when selling coins, because I am satisfied with such a profit point!

it is better to get a little profit but profit is obtained on a sustainable basis, in my opinion it is a good strategy to always get profit without risk when doing short-term trading
Setting up your strategies like this can help you make money. No matter how much your profit is, appreciate it because profit is profit and we should keep on doing that so we can have brighter future. Do not be greedy, because taking too much greed can make your money gone. Newbies are mostly the greedy one, they still need to learn more about cryptomarket.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Greed is good as long as you know how to handle it, in trading, you must aim for a high goal in life for a better future.
Tradings are depended on you, research is a good alternative way on this to gain more profit in trading.
And most especially those traders did not get to sleep always there a watching the market while having coffee.
Greed is not good, so what is the point trying to handle it. I guess in situations like this, we just have to call a spade a spade rather than trying to sugarcoat things. What is most important is for you to have a plan and that way, you will be able to take advantage of every market movement, make decisions based on your strategy, and you will not need to get greedy at any point at all. Something a lot of people are just fond of gambling the market is usually prone to doing.

People are making a profit on the daily basis. Something that you think of greedy act, for someone maybe isn't. it is very difficult to realize when you are becoming too greedy. It is good to want more but in some boundaries. There must be a point when you say to yourself when is it enough.
If you want more, at least it is best for you to stick with the basics, isn't it? It is one thing to want more and it is another thing for the market to do as it pleases. As long as you realize that your wanting more is not going to control the market behavior, the better it would be for such a person to simply stick with their plans and act based on what they know and see than how they want their profit to be like.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

Greed is a massive killer in this market. We should never be greedy in trading and investing. That is why it is best to have a set target and stick to it. This is the best way to profit very well in this market
Indeed, if we will choose to be greedy, it will just make us to lose something worth it. We must always be contented and become patient in life.
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

The biggest problem is that people always want more, its never enough.
Statements/Thoughts like "it will go up wait a little bit longer", "that's a temporary dump it will rise again", "it went down now people will buy it massively"etc. are the biggest enemies of a trader.  Quote: "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

if I am greedy I will not get a lot of profit, I trade with a lot of capital so that I can get a lot of profit, everyone must be greedy to get a lot of profit.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

cryptocurrencies trading is not for greedy people. Those who show greed here will not be able to survive. So you need to be happy with little amount of profits.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

you are right, trading in crypto currencies must remain calm, without emotion, always focused on the target. the main target of trading is to get profit. but don't make targets for big profits. + 20% is good for profit. so that your emotions remain controlled. one more time, when you have reached your daily target, then close your device and rest. it will make us better. because when you continue trading, greed will emerge and control our minds. and at the end of 85% is a loss.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

That's a random, arbitrary number

And it tells us that you don't really know what's going on with the market (or the coin itself) and are just lucky to see the coin rise 20% to your entry point. I could just as easily claim that 10% is enough, and the only real difference between your figure and mine is that yours is taken from your ass and mine from mine. In other words, 20% could be both too little and too big depending on the market situation and how things are going to play out. For example, if you knew or had solid reasons to believe that the market would rise a few times in a short while, selling for measly 20% would make you regret your decision for the rest of your life. And still more so if it then actually surged so much

s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

Yes,I agree with you.20% profit is more enough because bitcoin market is very unpredictable. So don't be greedy rether you should grow your capital step by step.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

It's easy to say that don't be greedy but it's actually very hard to control yourself from greediness. There are very few people that can control themself and avoid their loss. Most of people will get greedy by trading in crypto because it's very volatile and it can make anyone millionaire in very short time.
Greed is one of the attributes that makes us human and we all carry it along like we do our shadows. Difference comes about only by ability to manage it and some people are better able to than many when there is strict adherence to well laid down trading plans and that has not much to do with 20% or 5% take profit.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

I've tried the same thing, buy and sell when you get little gains and repeat it, after few months I've made profit but I had also less amount of the coin I've traded. It seems that worked as the market was rising.

farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

In the case you say, greed isn't good. Because waiting for the top isn't smart movement. After waiting, the price starts decrease and you still expect price will back again. But, every minute you wait is more loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: