Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:46:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not be Greedy  (Read 5081 times)
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

I very much agree with you.I did not sell my token because of greed.I always think that its price can rise a lot.but it dropped by 80%.and it caused me to lose a lot.So don’t be greedy.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

Very good advice, I usually choose this 20% profit point when selling coins, because I am satisfied with such a profit point!

it is better to get a little profit but profit is obtained on a sustainable basis, in my opinion it is a good strategy to always get profit without risk when doing short-term trading
Yeah because the current situation of bitcoin prices is very easy to change direction from the increase to a sharp decline. then it would be better not to take profit too big and become greedy. take advantage of the best possible opportunity. not a problem get small profit because if you are too slow maybe the loss you will get
The current situation is very worst and nobody can say what will happen tomorrow. Everyone is in wonder what to do. Greedy people can never make money because of their greed. They want more and more and avoid little bit growth in the price. They do not accept low profit and there are no chances of bit profit. So they just waste their time and money and can do nothing.

jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

Of course this is very easy to say, but it is really difficult to manage your greed. But due to this greed, we have to face a lot of losses while trading. So we have to be satisfied with a small amount of profits and control our greed. Because something is better than big losses.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

you are right, trading in crypto currencies must remain calm, without emotion, always focused on the target. the main target of trading is to get profit. but don't make targets for big profits. + 20% is good for profit. so that your emotions remain controlled. one more time, when you have reached your daily target, then close your device and rest. it will make us better. because when you continue trading, greed will emerge and control our minds. and at the end of 85% is a loss.
Emotional people cannot make money not only in cryptocurrency business but in every field of life, because they take their decisions without thinking ahead. Cryptocurrency investment is full of risks and wrong decisions can take you in debts. I think that one should think 100 times before investment in cryptocurrency, and be cool and patient if the price falls.

I somewhat disagree with your view. It is those emotional people who can't manage their emotions adequately that fail at everything. To put it differently, emotions are a powerful weapon, and if you know how to handle them in the right way, how to funnel them in the right direction, you can use them to your advantage. Emotions give us strength, and whether we use this strength to our own advantage depends on us. And inasmuch as it doesn't depend on us, it depends on other people who can use our emotions against ourselves, most likely to their advantage as is often the case in trading and any other activities where someone's win is someone else's loss. As you can easily deduce, being an emotional person can put either yourself at the mercy of others or others at your mercy. You choose which

I guess that is called emotional intelligence

Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

As much as it in human nature to get greedy anytime he sense something valuable and seeks to attain greater part of it. It doe not necessarily mean that you over long the little coins which stand the chance of making you equally rich too. I have tried you tactics couple of time and it really has been very helpful
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

Yes, the market is declining so we should not be too greedy, because greed at high prices will be hard to achieve and we will wait for a long time, but not sure, so do not be too greedy. high price

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

Greed in trade has actually made most people incur huge losses on their investments. It is an act that 90 percent of traders are guilty of, which usually brings about unpleasant results most of the times. It is for this reason that it is advisable for one to exit a trade when a reasonable profit has been made.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:02:19 AM

As Warren Buffet stated "Be fearful when people are greedy, Be greedy when people are fearful". It means that dont go along with behavior of the people most of the time it can be dangerous in the end. Just like in December 2017, Bitcoin reach its all time high at 19k$ and people are so greedy that they think it will reach 30k$ by the end of January but soon after that bitcoin plunged down and go for correction. In my experience, My opinion is always take profit when you are still on profit because you never know when the market is not on your side. Dont wait for the peak because we dont know what is the peak. Just be greedy when the market is on its bottom.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

has become human nature, always wants more than we can achieve but sometimes things like that can destroy us in an instant, especially for bitcoin trading, sometimes we don't want to get a little profit, especially seeing good trends, we always fall asleep because we always delay sales if it is considered unfavorable, but we can get the losses we sometimes get.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:01:42 AM

Greed in trade has actually made most people incur huge losses on their investments. It is an act that 90 percent of traders are guilty of, which usually brings about unpleasant results most of the times. It is for this reason that it is advisable for one to exit a trade when a reasonable profit has been made.
yes, not being greedy is the main key in this matter. Well, sometimes greed will be the main determinant, whether you can get out of trading in a loss or profit. well, so when you trade, control your hunger  Cheesy
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:24:05 AM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
I think greed is not always bad. Because when traders are anxious, it is time to be greedy and courageous about your decisions. When Bitcoin's price goes down to $ 5k8, I've had a very negative outlook on many people. Many sellers took off at that price and I bought over 4.3 Bitcoin. Then in just one week, it's up to $ 8k5. So we need to seize the opportunity instead of having a secure profit. Wink

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

has become human nature, always wants more than we can achieve but sometimes things like that can destroy us in an instant, especially for bitcoin trading, sometimes we don't want to get a little profit, especially seeing good trends, we always fall asleep because we always delay sales if it is considered unfavorable, but we can get the losses we sometimes get.
Yes human is greedy by nature and he will remain greedy forever. Human always think about his benefit either from fair or unfair means, very few people may care about their mean of earning either he is earning from fair or unfair means.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

Greed is always a curse, and it became even worst when you make a big loss due to a small greed. Grin
About the concept of greed in the market, I believe that rationality can be questioned and that rationality depends not only on greed but also on altruism and social norms. You follow the path that is the most suited one to you and has a social influence on.

Having said that, greed has nothing to do with the profits you gain. It is rather the reward of the market and your business ideas that pays off and no mater what the people say, it is good to earn as long as you can earn.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

I think human nature is not greedy but maybe they think of being able to take advantage of the opportunities that exist to be able to get a lot of profits so that it makes them use the higher prices and take advantage when prices are very high.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful

Yes you should not be greedy because the market is depending on supply and demand so you will not be always earning profit in the market, invest only a value that you are capable of losing that is the reason you should not be greedy on cryptocurrency.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

I very much agree with you.I did not sell my token because of greed.I always think that its price can rise a lot.but it dropped by 80%.and it caused me to lose a lot.So don’t be greedy.

A good example: those persons, who were not greedy and were in time to sell their tokens and Bitcoins in December 2017-January, 2018, made really good money on it.
StairsGold(STG)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

On many occasions you do not have to wait for big profits because you run a high risk of losing what you earned.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

A good example: those persons, who were not greedy and were in time to sell their tokens and Bitcoins in December 2017-January, 2018, made really good money on it.

That's exactly what i was thinking. There probably are a lot who ended up in high regrets losing the chance of exiting in profit and ended up with a huge loss in this bear market. Though sometimes you really just won't be able to help it. Bitcoin seemed unstoppable then and who wouldn't want to maximize their profits right? Just goes to show it can go both ways.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

I always encountered this problem. Unfortunately, my greedy attitude leads me to nowhere and I just lost everything. My technical analysis and indicators are saying a contrary that is why my greedy emotions were still hoping that I will takr my losdes and that I can gain more profits. Which is totally wrong.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

Yes you should not be greedy because the market is depending on supply and demand so you will not be always earning profit in the market, invest only a value that you are capable of losing that is the reason you should not be greedy on cryptocurrency.

There are times when you would be lucky being greedy because you can get a higher amount than what you planned but if you experienced it first than losing then there is a tendency for you to become more greedy in the future and someday it will back fire. One will just wait for the price to climb higher and in one instant, the price suddenly drops and instead of being in profit, you are at a loss and it would be a big lesson for you. You should always have a trading plan and stick with it to minimize your losses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: