Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto pump channels on telegram?  (Read 2101 times)
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

Everyone wants easy money and with the help of fraud it can be done quickly but they will not have a good audience and all this is fictitious. I would be happy if in this thread gave links to telegrams the channels who are trying to steal your money ! Think that this will be helpful for society !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

all these channels are just scammers who give us no opportunity to make money

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

Well in my opinion you could benefit from it but look at the bigger picture, people behind these channels are the ones who benefits the most because they already bought theirs before they would even pump the coin. Then they would just dump theirs if they reached their goal.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

These channels are useless. I participated in a similar one several times and this led me to great losses. These channels are designed to take money from you.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

I've been added to a number of these channels and I didn't see any benefits or being educated. I don't trust these folks because if they do what they advertised, we shouldn't be seeing red in crypto.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
So guyz be aware of these kinds of channels.
I really don't believe in groups like that. Scammed, spammer. I prefer to do my own analysis, monitor the news, and share with fellow traders, and other friends in the group who have trusted each other and have the truth. We must be truly selective in choosing groups, don't be easy to believe.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

I don't join this telegram groups because some just want to fool people to gain money. Especially pump groups. Their pumps are for you to buy their alts. I had experience on that and yes I lost a few hundred of dollars too. So never again will I be fooled by them. Better watch the charts by yourself and do trading .
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:47:19 PM

I don't join this telegram groups because some just want to fool people to gain money. Especially pump groups. Their pumps are for you to buy their alts. I had experience on that and yes I lost a few hundred of dollars too. So never again will I be fooled by them. Better watch the charts by yourself and do trading .
That's good, you better stay away from them cause its totally a full of scam and causes losses to you if you catch their bait.
I don't know why some individuals have listen to them, in fact, it is very obvious and we all aware about these scheme. Anyways, we can't control them and  only we can do is to give a short advice, and its up to them if they listen to us.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

I better stay away from something like that.
I had a bad feeling on something like that, What in my mind is perhaps they just wanted to get profit for them self. By letting us in and hoping we would help them to pump, and then without we know it, they dump it and we lost our fund because of that.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

don't trust those channels. they're totally scam. they just bait a lot of people to pump. they only put a little buy order and let some buyers to pump more. when the price is high they will dump immediately. so, be careful. so many people are scammed by this kind of channels.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

I've never had good luck with such pump channels. Most of the time they're made just to make the owner of the channel a profit. Most pump group owners are just using such groups to dump coins that they themselves acquired a long time ago at a profit, and it's always best to simply do your own research and trade normally. This is just another example of something being too good to be true, a recurring theme in cryptocurrency nowadays. Paying to join such channels is just a waste of your money, and following the signals from free groups won't end well either. Nearly all of these channels are scams without exception.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

You have entered the scammer's nest, I suggest going, if anyone knows when there is a dump and crypto coin pump, they will get rich without the help of others. crypto coins are not owned by one or two people so no one knows that a dump or pump will occur on the market.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
So guyz be aware of these kinds of channels.

Better confident with our own analysis and our research. There is many telegram group about this but used it as second opinion. I am prefer believe in my own analysis and many telegram group are scam better carefull

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Mr.durden?

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

Don't lose your mind, guys! The final victim of every cryptocurrency pump and dump scheme is YOU! If you had any successful case in the past, then this was a pure luck. All the Telegram groups offering easy money cannot be trusted. To be honest, any service which is offering easy money should not be trusted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: