Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto pump channels on telegram?  (Read 2100 times)
Huangshe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

yes I also hear about this channels but to be honest it is not still that much popular cause people still cannot able to trust it that much ,  some are also saying positive about it as well so would say that you should at least give it a try so that you will able to understand it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Do not believe such channels is one of the types of fraud they are buying pre-selected coin, then declare it for the pump and waiting when it will fly high enough, then at the peak of the sell and thereby earn their money, and the rest of the people are left with a bad coin is purchased at a high price.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

I do not think that it's a good idea to believe in telegram channels. I had experience, but unfortunately not successful.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

I do not trust such channels, because as a rule they do not give a profit, or it happens very rarely!
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
So guyz be aware of these kinds of channels.

That's right. I'll advise everyone to stay far away from toxic channels like this. Before announcing the coin to be pumped, the admins of such channels already have their bags loaded waiting to be dumped on unsuspecting people. I did join one pump channel over a year ago (then bittrex was  the hottest exchange). And in less than 2 minutes, the value went from over 180% to –44%. I was lucky to get out at –50%.

USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

I propose you complete an appropriate report before anything in the crypto world since it is difficult to know who is correct and who is the scam.I'll encourage everybody to remain far from lethal channels this way. I trust everybody will gain from this experience when you contribute ensure you comprehend what yourself are doing. you can't confide in others aimlessly in the crypto world.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Due to crypto currency had to much popularity in the world.but we should be careful new channels because many bad  elements are active in the market who are taking chance to loss crypto l think so.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Pump channels mainly targets on free members to force buy a coins by showing good news and updates.After the pump paid member will get benefit and free member get lost  Smiley
Fornam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

I am understand that you are excited about the new thing about unfortunately most of the people think that it is fake so I would request you to check the updates properly before taking any advice from there  so that you don't get influence and make mistakes
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:46:38 AM

yes o know about it and I have found many mix concepts about this this topic so would request you to wait until we don't get any confirmation or positive feedback back from the, valid authority so stay patience and positive about the market
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

Few days ago i added by someone into crypto pump channel on telegram. They claimed that recently they have done many pumps and all pumps were successful done and on 29th August they were about to create huge Pump on binance. But nothing was actually happened on 29th. I lost around 0.04 BTC in 5mins.
As for me, i'll just left the group, cause it will be a big possibilities that is just some fakes that they tried to makes their own profits.
after they got what they had, then they just left us with nothing but regret.

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

I have a bad experience with crypto pump channels on the telegram. once I join in that channel, the leader says that the pump will come less than 5 minutes and yes the pump it's coming but price it's not too higher when it increase because there is no good response at the market and suddenly the price dropped too deep. it makes me sad because I lose money in that time so I decide to not believe with the crypto pump channels, it is better to watch from what is happening on the market so we can analyze and decide to buy or sell.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

This is a very old technique to make fool the the participants in the pump of the particular coin , what they do in actual are only for the profit for thierself only .
Most of the times , they buy the coin before to inform the people and after that they tell at very sudden time to buy buy buy and keep buy more , and in that time of the interval thousands of the people buy the altcoins , but in actual in that buy interval time they already put at the sold of Thier coins and finally they get profit of 10-20% directly without any big expectations of pump by the all users .
And in actual what going on , there is money rotation from one person to another i.e one will buy and another will sell and at the same time another will sell and another will buy and in that interval of time few make small profit and few get small loss .
So here a big part of the understanding that why people are getting in the pump , because they know that if they will make buy sell with bulk amount of Money then they will make profit easily of 1-2% and another will get into loss by the same factor .
So here I will say that keep yourself away from such type of things because I myself lost much from the pump channel by participating with the hope that I will make bulk amount of earnings .
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

For me, pump and dump group seems like an avenue for someone that has already lost a lot of money to recover some part of the money. Some actually work out well while in some pump and dump groups you will still lose more and more money. Therefore its a two way thing.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
bitamedge

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Ah, this is very bad because you have to lose your coin. Im sorry to hear that. Your experience can be a warning to everyone to be more careful about cases like this so that they don't happen to others.
posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

I would not be doing this if I were you. All these Pump channels earn on such as you. They buy a coin beforehand and start pumping it, while the others succumb to this "recommendation" and start buying this coin from ... the owners of this pampus channel.
That's why you just give them your money.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

At one time I was interested in the pumps. I even wanted to try to take part in them. At that time, I was poorly versed in the topic of cryptocurrencies and I was attracted by the opportunity to quickly get money. But then I talked to more experienced people and they told me that in most cases, such pampas channels and groups is a Scam for hamsters. And the fact that you can lose your money.

SolomkA

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

It has long been known that only those who created this group can earn money on pamp groups.
Ordinary members of these groups buy coins at a high rate, after which they sell at low rates. Very profitable.
If you want to get some money on the trading, practice on the exchanges.
noma45

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

my sincere opinion is that i do not align with those crypto pump signals on telegram. Those guys might lure you to loosing your money and digital assets, all you need to do is to find a mentor or learn how to study the crypto market
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

I never trust pump chanels. How can they know anything? I guess it is so obvious. Also in Telegram settings it is possible to forbid different people to add you somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: