Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵  (Read 52464 times)
buvalimo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:38:14 AM

Glad to see the team profiles. The creators of the project have an excellent reputation in the real estate business. This helped to collect excellent investments and conduct quality development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qintell

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:59:51 AM

Will the platform be able to add properties that are for sale or rent? It seems to me that customers will be interested in such functionality.
I read that the platform will continue to add tools for new categories of users. Including rental property.
The more features, the more customers, and accordingly, the consumption of tokens. So I'm glad to know that they continue to improve their platform.
qwanki

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:24:52 AM

Have MPG tokens paid to team members already been distributed? I read that this part of the tokens was blocked for 5 months.
baracudass

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:52:25 AM

I think that after adding a large list of features for realtors and clients of the platform, it is possible to ensure a rapid increase in the number of clients
The main thing is that investment projects are profitable, and then the platform will be a great place to find suitable real estate investments.
garodati

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:13:14 AM

70,000 registered users were introduced even earlier.Probably, now we are talking about increasing the list of participants.
I saw that the second project on the platform quickly gathered investment, so I think that really the number of customers is growing.
This is great, because now you can understand the effectiveness of the platform's functions, but I think that the decisive stage will be the beginning of the payment of profits.
mirifomrven

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:37:01 AM

I think for the success of the platform it is necessary to ensure the expansion of the number of real estate and regions represented on the platform.
I've read that as requests from Fund creators grow, the platform will be able to expand the available regions to invest in. But they must meet the requirements.
I think that in order to continue expanding to other regions, the project team must solve some stages of development and legalization. This is in the conditions of the road map.
you can invest in the projects that are now available on the platform, these are very promising proposals for investment, I read about them. And in the futureto monitor the emergence of investment proposals in other regions.
qwer070900

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:55:47 AM

Do you use the same KYC terms for all participants, regardless of the asset placement region?
The conditions are of course the same, but the result of adding the project to the platform for the creators of the funds may depend on which country the property will be placed.
in this you are right, and the platform's experts should conduct a very high quality audit of the submitted projects. Now it is allowed only to owners as I see, and it is more convenient to check them.
A low risk profile is what the team will provide for investors on the platform. In my opinion, these are good conditions for making an investment decision.
This is a very important factor, and checking investors is also important for the company to maintain its reputation.
buvalimo

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:22:58 PM

When will the platform be able to expand to other regions as well, such as Asia?
The team plans to gain a foothold in the real estate market in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. And from 2021 there is a plan to expand the regions.
qintell

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:40:48 PM

The “EU-Passport " license from the Dutch financial authorities can work in other countries as well?
I'm not exactly in possession of the information, but the team describes that they are planning such work in different countries of Europe.
atcalreli

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:37:30 AM

The “EU-Passport " license from the Dutch financial authorities can work in other countries as well?
I'm not exactly in possession of the information, but the team describes that they are planning such work in different countries of Europe.
This is good, because in this way it will be possible to get more quality Funds to invest in Max Crowdfund.
taufik02

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:59:07 AM

What commissions does Max Crowdfund platform receive when collaborating with property owners?
Galardowyn

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:25:25 AM

When will the platform be able to expand to other regions as well, such as Asia?
The team plans to gain a foothold in the real estate market in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK. And from 2021 there is a plan to expand the regions.
I think this is a complex process, and that is why it will take time to enter other real estate markets.
atcalreli

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:43:41 AM

If the submitted project failed to raise the full amount to complete the development of the Fund, if so, will investors be able to get a refund on their investment?
taufik02

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:13:19 AM

Do you use the same KYC terms for all participants, regardless of the asset placement region?
The conditions are of course the same, but the result of adding the project to the platform for the creators of the funds may depend on which country the property will be placed.
in this you are right, and the platform's experts should conduct a very high quality audit of the submitted projects. Now it is allowed only to owners as I see, and it is more convenient to check them.
A low risk profile is what the team will provide for investors on the platform. In my opinion, these are good conditions for making an investment decision.
This is a very important factor, and checking investors is also important for the company to maintain its reputation.
I think the KYC conditions will ensure the safety and quality performance of the platform, which will accordingly ensure the excellent reputation of the platform.
Galardowyn

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:35:38 AM

70,000 registered users were introduced even earlier.Probably, now we are talking about increasing the list of participants.
I saw that the second project on the platform quickly gathered investment, so I think that really the number of customers is growing.
This is great, because now you can understand the effectiveness of the platform's functions, but I think that the decisive stage will be the beginning of the payment of profits.
I agree 100%, and I look forward to seeing when this process is started. Payments happen quarterly, or what?
atcalreli

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:01:48 PM

referral program always helps to expand the list of clients. Glad the team took care of it.
taufik02

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:21:08 PM

When will the opportunity to sell or buy assets be opened?
Galardowyn

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:42:17 PM

Have MPG tokens paid to team members already been distributed? I read that this part of the tokens was blocked for 5 months.
It's possible that the distribution of tokens for the team has already taken place, but I think that the team should report this information, because it continues to report well on its activities.
ruenithornle

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:05:51 AM

It's possible that the distribution of tokens for the team has already taken place, but I think that the team should report this information, because it continues to report well on its activities.
I see that the project continues to inform the community about its work. It is very important that investors can see all the successes.
Farsa

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:40:30 AM

I think the platform can be useful to many real estate professionals. If the features are open to them, it will definitely add new members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: