Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵  (Read 52464 times)
cornl
Copper Member

Activity: 756
Merit: 51

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 10:15:57 PM

I did not quite understand the terms of the token sale on the platform. MPG sale will take place constantly not only on exchanges?
Trading is not yet supported on the MPG platform. Now I read that trade is possible only on exchanges.

If you understand trading as buying and selling vs BTC or other cryptocurrencies - you have to do it on appropriate exchanges like Stex, ProBit, p2pb2b or txbit for example. There is also another way of buying tokens (which may be preferred by regular platform users) - buying tokens directly via MaxCrowdfund platform for a price based on CoinMarketCap rates (check the dashboard for details).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rsx2007

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:51:14 AM

https://medium.com/probit-exchange/mpg-trading-competition-7b863c27c52

The Max Property Group team is happy to announce the start of its trading competition on the ProBit exchange platform!

Read the details of the trading competition within the link shared above!
Will there be other trade competitions? It's just interesting to see offers on other exchanges that have listed your token.
We'll see, and I think you just have to follow the announcements on the project if you want to know about all their proposals.
azaw

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:33:10 PM

In what currency do investors get their profit from investing and what is the interest for withdrawal?
all conditions are described on the website. The currencies used to buy MPG tokens or invest in assets are listed on the platform on the assets page.
kolymbiez

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:10:47 PM

I understand correctly, there are already hosted projects on the platform, and it is possible to invest in them?
Yes, the platform is developing quite quickly, and I see that the first Fund has already successfully raised 95% of the investment.
As I read, the first Fund is Max Property Fund, and it was able to raise all the necessary amount of investment.
This is great, the platform is developing rapidly and I think investors will be interested in buying the token. do you know the number of active participants on maxcrowdfund?
fedya1986

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:11:31 AM

The international support service of real estate agents will be opened next year?
and7026rei

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:44:54 AM

I understand correctly, there are already hosted projects on the platform, and it is possible to invest in them?
Yes, the platform is developing quite quickly, and I see that the first Fund has already successfully raised 95% of the investment.
As I read, the first Fund is Max Property Fund, and it was able to raise all the necessary amount of investment.
This is great, the platform is developing rapidly and I think investors will be interested in buying the token. do you know the number of active participants on maxcrowdfund?
70,000 registered users were introduced even earlier.Probably, now we are talking about increasing the list of participants.
capitanu05

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:15:12 AM

Will the platform be able to add properties that are for sale or rent? It seems to me that customers will be interested in such functionality.
Chok1up

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:50:22 AM

Do you use the same KYC terms for all participants, regardless of the asset placement region?
The conditions are of course the same, but the result of adding the project to the platform for the creators of the funds may depend on which country the property will be placed.
in this you are right, and the platform's experts should conduct a very high quality audit of the submitted projects. Now it is allowed only to owners as I see, and it is more convenient to check them.
Bibernase

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 10:54:32 AM

When will the platform be able to expand to other regions as well, such as Asia?
Bibernase

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 11:33:52 AM

Do you use the same KYC terms for all participants, regardless of the asset placement region?
The conditions are of course the same, but the result of adding the project to the platform for the creators of the funds may depend on which country the property will be placed.
in this you are right, and the platform's experts should conduct a very high quality audit of the submitted projects. Now it is allowed only to owners as I see, and it is more convenient to check them.
A low risk profile is what the team will provide for investors on the platform. In my opinion, these are good conditions for making an investment decision.
frshiwani

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:47:26 PM

Will the platform be able to add properties that are for sale or rent? It seems to me that customers will be interested in such functionality.
I read that the platform will continue to add tools for new categories of users. Including rental property.
dingralbego

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:14:58 PM

70,000 registered users were introduced even earlier.Probably, now we are talking about increasing the list of participants.
I saw that the second project on the platform quickly gathered investment, so I think that really the number of customers is growing.
rob4691

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:04:54 PM

The international support service of real estate agents will be opened next year?
all the information is contained in the road map, it reveals each of the stages in detail
https://maxcrowdfund.com/en/roadmap
osmantheohalg

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:31:53 PM

And what is the minimum amount to invest on the platform? Didn't find it in the description.
layfodebi

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:51:57 PM

the platform presents certain periods for investing in projects? Will I be able to sell the assets at any time convenient for me?
sentningsterbu

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:16:28 PM

Max Property Group at the property investor show Londonhas been able to engage the community and I see that new projects have received very active support.
Zheka228

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:15:40 AM

the platform presents certain periods for investing in projects? Will I be able to sell the assets at any time convenient for me?
I think that these conditions should be specified for each investment project. Investment conditions may be different when calculating profits?
dgon43

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:27:29 AM

Max Property Group at the property investor show Londonhas been able to engage the community and I see that new projects have received very active support.
great, and when will investors be able to make a profit on the platform, and how will this happen?
wisea246

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:33:56 AM

Can I see all offers without registering on the platform? Or is some of the information available only after my registration?
qwer070900

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:15:14 AM

In order for MaxCrowdfund to become known to a larger community of investors, the team must hold meetings with this category of community. In this case, there will be active token trading.
In this case, they are excellent at applying such a strategy. Not so long ago, the team participated in an event in London, which aims to increase the list of its clients.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: