Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵  (Read 52464 times)
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

After childchain goes live on 30.11 we can withdraw and trade DOM?  Very pleased when the project is supported, and the reviews are only positive about it. I wish successes and in the future.

As developers already said, Dominium will go live with the childchain (30th of November). You can withdraw your tokens to your Ardor wallet. (so you dont need to fill in the ETH adress for withdrawls as that is not possible).

I have read yesterday on Telegram that we will be available to withdraw when dominium will be listed on the exchange. Tried to transfer yesterday and today but there is no way to this from my Dominium account. I see my coins but transers are not available.

I would like to hear an announcement from the team about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Jelurida is very happy to confirm that the Dominium childchain was successfully activated on testnet at blockheight 455100!

Welcome Dominium to the big and growing Ardor family!

https://twitter.com/Jelurida/status/1058992191010430978
johnsilver14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:50:50 AM

The platform is being developed as a tool to improve services to our existing and future clients, having identified weaknesses in our own market. Using third generation blockchain technology to modernise one of the most established yet antiquated industries in the world.
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

After childchain goes live on 30.11 we can withdraw and trade DOM?  Very pleased when the project is supported, and the reviews are only positive about it. I wish successes and in the future.
Yes you can withdraw after bounty rewards distributed. But, as you see in our bounty thread, our campaign will be over at the end of december.
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

What happened to this thread lately OP?

In the last two pages, there were maybe 2 or 3 real answers the rest is spam from a bumping service. Don't use it because they will cause more harm than good.
If this is not on purpose then Op should report this spammy posts.

I like this project and support from the start. Just don't like such a cheap way to bump the thread. This gives nothing because the discussion is not real and every normal investor which will come here to look for some info will run away when seeing this spammy and fake generated posts. This is so obvious that hurt my eyes when reading.

There are so many good, etic ways to do it. You can make a special bounty or VIP signature campaign with a requirement to post quality answers in this thread. Choose 25 or 50 high-rank users with good post history and this thread will explode with quality discussions.

I agree with you one hundred percent, we both understand that an attempt to raise the topic up at the expense of the same type messages of new users is very harmful. Besides the fact that this is not a normal advancement, the question arises about the competence of the community manager.

I see that OP has seen our comments and the spam contest ended. This is very good. People will find this thread more valuable and natural.

Real discussion, frequent updates, active team, answered questions - this drive attention and awareness among investors.

Keep up Dominium and remember that all ICO's are struggling lately.
Thanks for feedback but i really have no time to doing sth like you said Smiley
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

In the last two pages, there were maybe 2 or 3 real answers the rest is spam from a bumping service. Don't use it because they will cause more harm than good.

I like this project and support from the start. Just don't like such a cheap way to bump the thread. This gives nothing because the discussion is not real and every normal investor which will come here to look for some info will run away when seeing this spammy and fake generated posts. This is so obvious that hurt my eyes when reading.

There are so many good and ethic ways to do it. You can make a special bounty or VIP signature campaign with a requirement to post quality answers in this thread. Choose 25 or 50 high-rank users with good post history and this thread will explode with quality discussions.
Thanks for feedback but i really have no time to doing sth like you said.  There were just a few good comments from btt users. As you see we have 2K views only. If i try to pump our thread, i assure you it will reach at least 50K. But no need to do this. Thanks for feedback again.
crypto mania

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 05:55:06 PM by crypto mania

There are so many good and ethic ways to do it. You can make a special bounty or VIP signature campaign with a requirement to post quality answers in this thread. Choose 25 or 50 high-rank users with good post history and this thread will explode with quality discussions.
Thanks for feedback but i really have no time to doing sth like you said.  There were just a few good comments from btt users. As you see we have 2K views only. If i try to pump our thread, i assure you it will reach at least 50K. But no need to do this. Thanks for feedback again.

No problem OP I will support You and report all spammy and garbage posts in this thread to keep clean. Spam can be easy deleted with no harm for the thread. This is even better because this spam will not be visible anymore and they bumped our thread.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:50:47 AM

We are glad to announce that this Airdrop campaign is now included in our premium airdrop and bounty channel which your community and supporters can see HERE

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Help Us With Our Name Change

Dominium has evolved considerably since its launch just a few months ago, thanks to its nearly 65,000 strong user base, and we believe very strongly in including our global community in company developments.

https://medium.com/dominium/help-us-with-our-name-change-33e70ddf279e

crypto mania

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

I very happy to see what Max Property Deutschland, a security token, was launched on the Dominium platform on 7th November. The fund invests in property in Germany. I hope DOMINIUM will be reach SOFT CUP.

There is no soft cap!!!

I think everybody should read the latest announcements from Dominium team on Telegram and in their blog which is the Medium channel I assume.

There are changes to the ICO, bounty, airdrop, and rebranding will be started soon. I see there will be a lot of changes in all aspects of this ICO so I advise reading the new announcement carefully if one is an investor, bounty hunter or airdrop participant.
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I very happy to see what Max Property Deutschland, a security token, was launched on the Dominium platform on 7th November. The fund invests in property in Germany. I hope DOMINIUM will be reach SOFT CUP.

There is no soft cap!!!

I think everybody should read the latest announcements from Dominium team on Telegram and in their blog which is the Medium channel I assume.

There are changes to the ICO, bounty, airdrop, and rebranding will be started soon. I see there will be a lot of changes in all aspects of this ICO so I advise reading the new announcement carefully if one is an investor, bounty hunter or airdrop participant.
Yes totally true. There are some big changes in Dominium projects. For more information, please visit: Changes to Referral Program, ITO and Bonuses (https://medium.com/dominium/changes-to-referral-program-ito-and-bonuses-c73f3d6fe6d6)
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

Dear Dominium Community,

Unfortunately, since deciding on a new name last week, we encountered a further copyright issue with the chosen name (it's amazing how difficult this is nowadays!) but can now confirm that we are changing the name of the Dominium platform to Max Crowdfund, and that the token symbol will be MPG.

After long internal discussions, we have decided to bring the funding platform under the umbrella of Max Property Group as it is an established brand and has several hundred investors and historic activities already. We also already possess the social media pages, which makes the transition a lot easier and prevents further branding problems.

The Max Property Group offerings will now include:

Property Management(management.maxpropertygroup.com)Property Rentals (rentals.maxpropertygroup.com)Academy (academy.maxpropertygroup.com)Property Funds (funds.maxpropertygroup.com)Investment Guidance, (capital.maxpropertygroup.com) and;A crowdfunding platform (soon) (maxcrowdfund.com)

Websites are being designed as we speak and soon you will be able to see all the changes to the Group's websites. Max Capital and Max Rentals (only in Dutch right now) are already complete, and the Academy and Funds websites are due to go live next week. After this, the main Max Property Group website will follow and finally the crowdfunding website.  We aim to have everything live by the end of the year, and we will migrate all of the above to the aforementioned subdomains and crowdfunding site.

Dominium B.V. will be renamed (again) to Max Property Group and the Trademark Application for Max Property Group has been submitted to EUIPO.

Jelurida (Ardor) has been informed of the name and token symbol changes (MPG) and these are being implemented now.

Due to these changes, the launch date of the childchain has been delayed and the new date we have been given is the 10th of January 2019.  This is to a small extent due to technological issues, but is mainly due to the time required by exchanges and masternodes to update.

Remember: Submit your KYC and pass Clearance Level 1 to get your MPG tokens and pass Clearance Level 2 to invest in property assets!

More structural updates will follow as soon as we can announce them.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
Managing Director
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 08:06:33 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 08:49:07 PM by demirtasilker57

demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:43:09 AM

I wish success in selling and investing, I want my invest after sales go to the moon .
All best for everyone.

it will be a great wish for the high team success. I see here some pretty good advantages. I will follow this. I wish the project success and all the investors, who have invested their money here
Thanks for the great support. We listed P2pb2b exchange and Coinmarketcap too. New exchanges on the way 🤫🤫
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 10:48:12 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 01:15:04 PM by demirtasilker57

demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 10:55:02 PM

Dear MPG Community,

Over the last 18 months, Max Crowdfund has grown from an idea to an international property crowdfund platform with over 70,000 users.  Max Crowdfund has successfully hit all the milestones set in 2018 and we are very proud to be able to announce that the Max Crowdfund website is live, the MPG blockchain is live, MPG tokens are listed on exchanges and MPG is listed on Coinmarketcap.com. We wouldn't have been able to achieve so much in such a short time without the support of our community.

We want to inform you that we are currently in the process of seeking equity financing from large(r) investors to continue our roadmap. Do you know someone that might be interested to invest a minimum of 50,000 EUR in return for a share in our company? If so, feel free to contact us on info@maxpropertygroup.com and make an introduction. We offer an introduction fee in return for your efforts if an investment is made.

The money raised will be used to further develop the platform with automated KYC, bank account linking and obtaining the licenses required to operate the platform within all European countries. The full roadmap and milestones are reflected in the investment documentation, which will be provided after signing an NDA.

When we reach the next milestone, we will launch on Seedrs.com, allowing any of their 400,000 registered users to become part of the Max Property Group as well.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 01:14:09 PM

demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 01:15:02 PM

WE  APPLIED BINANCE FOR LISTING !!!
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 11:14:49 PM

MPG has been added to the Binance information website(https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/max-property-group), which is an important step in the process of adding the MPG token to the Binance exchange. The applications to list on the Binance exchange and Launchpad have now been made and we hope to see MPGs being traded on Binance shortly.

In addition to the Binance listing, Max Property Group’s (MPG) information has been added to CoinMarkepCap and Coingecko, so important data about the MPG token can now be found on two of the most established and trusted information sources in the cryptocurrency space. Additionally, MPG has been added to token tracking applications such as Coinstats, Blockfolio, Delta and various similar apps.
demirtasilker57 (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 08:47:45 PM

New look & feel on backend of maxcrowdfund (MPG)! Mobile version optimized!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: