Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stare into the sun  (Read 7746 times)
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:59:55 AM

police and armed forces are not here to protect us! they are here to control us and enforce fear and organization!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:05:18 AM

Dank, you mostly talk about peace and seeking enlightenment and I think you are part of an ancient tradition in that regard. It surprises me how much hostility is directed at you for your writings on a message of peace and love. Maybe people think your messing with them. or heck, maybe you are. In any case I'm cool with your non-violent path, even though my path uses science to find answers.
 Smiley  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:10:58 AM

That's exactly what vod and internet shills strive to do.  Spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.

There is no uncertainty or doubt here - you are the forum idiot, and so lazy you will be forced to live off handouts (including government services) until the day you die.

I'm sure you would have driven your stolen motorcycle across the country with no drivers license without using government roads.   Roll Eyes  GTFO you pathetic liar.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:11:55 AM

Okay, you can leave with your defamation tactics if you're going to continue to lie.  I've never used a government service for food, income, anything of the nature.  The only thing I can recall is school.  And I was forced into that.

So how did you go visit your friend?  Walk down any sidewalks?  You're not dead because police protect you and fire services keep you safe.  You use government services every single day, as do your parents who support you.  Without government services you would not be posting here.

But no matter what we type, you won't change.  You won't do anything with your life but sponge.  You are lazy.   Undecided

What?

And you mean this protection?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/10/unarmed-student-shot-dead-by-cop-after-asking-oh-youre-going-to-shoot-me/

Yeah, I'm good.  I'd rather everyone have guns and no law than monopolize chaos and violence into the hands of an elite group of people.

You use government services every single day, as do your parents who support you.

More bullshit smear tactics, gtfo.

Can anyone notice a pattern here?  Please tell me one of you out there can see it.  It goes like this: Dank creates a thread for an idea that mitigates mainstream ideology.  Vod replies in that thread, conveying no substantial reasoning or logic, rather with attacks, judgement and lies.  Dank replies to the slanderous defamation tactics and points out the falsity of the statements.  Vod replies with more fear mongering smear tactics, even using the same lies Dank previously pointed out to be completely false.  This repeats until the thread is completely derailed from all meaningful conversation.

This is the very nature of an internet shill, please tell me someone else is aware of what's going on here.

Even though I don't agree with the sun staring thing, that " I'm gonna Protect and Serve the shit out of you" Meme is Hilarious.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:37:04 AM

That's exactly what vod and internet shills strive to do.  Spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.

There is no uncertainty or doubt here - you are the forum idiot, and so lazy you will be forced to live off handouts (including government services) until the day you die. Refer to previous post.  Never have, never will use or ask for any handout from the government.  I do not believe in theft.

I'm sure you would have driven your stolen motorcycle across the country with no drivers license without using government roads.   Roll Eyes  GTFO you pathetic liar. Vod: Calls Dank pathetic liar one sentence after falsely accusing Dank to have stolen a motorcycle.

The amount of bullshit you spew out of your mouth is ridiculous.  But you're behind a computer screen on the internet so you feel safe to speak all the negativity you can fathom.

Come talk to me in real life vod, seriously.  I will not lay a hand on you and I will speak so much truth into your limited ego driven mind that you will be on the ground or running away in fear, because that's exactly what you are, a fearful negative being.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:42:29 AM

There is no uncertainty or doubt here - you are the forum idiot, and so lazy you will be forced to live off handouts (including government services) until the day you die. Refer to previous post.  Never have, never will use or ask for any handout from the government.  I do not believe in theft.

I'm sure you would have driven your stolen motorcycle across the country with no drivers license without using government roads.   Roll Eyes  GTFO you pathetic liar. Vod: Calls Dank pathetic liar one sentence after falsely accusing Dank to have stolen a motorcycle.

The amount of bullshit you spew out of your mouth is ridiculous.  But you're behind a computer screen on the internet so you feel safe to speak all the negativity you can fathom.

Come talk to me in real life vod, seriously.  I will not lay a hand on you and I will speak so much truth into your limited ego driven mind that you will be on the ground or running away in fear, because that's exactly what you are, a fearful negative being.

cool, i bet 1 satoshi he will not accept the challenge
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:43:59 AM

There is no uncertainty or doubt here - you are the forum idiot, and so lazy you will be forced to live off handouts (including government services) until the day you die. Refer to previous post.  Never have, never will use or ask for any handout from the government.  I do not believe in theft.

I'm sure you would have driven your stolen motorcycle across the country with no drivers license without using government roads.   Roll Eyes  GTFO you pathetic liar. Vod: Calls Dank pathetic liar one sentence after falsely accusing Dank to have stolen a motorcycle.

The amount of bullshit you spew out of your mouth is ridiculous.  But you're behind a computer screen on the internet so you feel safe to speak all the negativity you can fathom.

Come talk to me in real life vod, seriously.  I will not lay a hand on you and I will speak so much truth into your limited ego driven mind that you will be on the ground or running away in fear, because that's exactly what you are, a fearful negative being.

The amount of bullshit you spew out of your fingers is ridiculous dank.  (BTW I don't speak while I type.)  You cannot go without eating for 42 days.  You cannot stare into the sun for a few minutes without going blind.  You cannot organize anything.  You inject so many drugs you usually have no clue about reality.  You lie all the time.

You are too stupid to understand you are an idiot; I don't expect to ever have any kind of intelligent conversation with you.  A trip down to see you would be useless - we have mental hospitals up here I can visit if I want to chat with someone like you.  

I will continue to work off the computer, for I am not lazy, and I will enjoy retirement in my 40s.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:44:57 AM

You expect me to pay to go see an idiot?  Dank gets everything from others - you want his parents to buy me a round trip ticket?   Roll Eyes

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:45:45 AM

Dank, you mostly talk about peace and seeking enlightenment and I think you are part of an ancient tradition in that regard. It surprises me how much hostility is directed at you for your writings on a message of peace and love. Maybe people think your messing with them. or heck, maybe you are. In any case I'm cool with your non-violent path, even though my path uses science to find answers.
 Smiley  

This pattern repeats throughout history.  Jesus preaches peace, love and eternal life, killed.  Jimi Hendrix empowers a generation and sings "With the power of soul, anything is possible," killed.

People get angry at other people because they are who they wish to be.  And instead of becoming a better person and actually loving their self, they chose to channel hatred and negativity towards that person.  What they don't realize is that all the hate and negativity they direct to others is felt within their self.  So while the person they are attacking is only proven right, they drive their self into a horrible depressive loop of negativity.

All I can do is pity them, for I have been there and done that which is why I was contemplating suicide before I tried cannabis to find a new perspective.

I hope they grow, for their own sake.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:52:07 AM

Smiley  

This pattern repeats throughout history.  Jesus preaches peace, love and eternal life, killed.  Jimi Hendrix empowers a generation and sings "With the power of soul, anything is possible," killed.

People get angry at other people because they are who they wish to be.  And instead of becoming a better person and actually loving their self, they chose to channel hatred and negativity towards that person.  What they don't realize is that all the hate and negativity they direct to others is felt within their self.  So while the person they are attacking is only proven right, they drive their self into a horrible depressive loop of negativity.

All I can do is pity them, for I have been there and done that which is why I was contemplating suicide before I tried cannabis to find a new perspective.

I hope they grow, for their own sake.

I feel so sorry for your parents.  They are going to need to take care of you until they cannot, and you become a ward of the state.   Embarrassed

st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:57:11 AM

You expect me to pay to go see an idiot?  Dank gets everything from others - you want his parents to buy me a round trip ticket?   Roll Eyes

Vod, is this something personal with Dank? i am sorry but you are just bursting with hate and negativity towards him and he did not offended you or crossed you in any way?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:58:10 AM

Vod, is this something personal with Dank? i am sorry but you are just bursting with hate and negativity towards him and he did not offended you or crossed you in any way?

I don't hate dank anymore than I hate any other idiot.   Wink

st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:08:47 AM

dank, are you talking about this?:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/05/nasa-confirms-super-human-abilities-gained/
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:13:20 AM

Na, he's too scared.

That's exactly what vod and internet shills strive to do.  Spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.

I'm sure you would have driven your stolen motorcycle across the country with no drivers license without using government roads.   Roll Eyes  GTFO you pathetic liar. Vod: Calls Dank pathetic liar one sentence after falsely accusing Dank to have stolen a motorcycle.

The amount of bullshit you spew out of your fingers is ridiculous dank.  (BTW I don't speak while I type.)  You cannot go without eating for 42 days.  You cannot stare into the sun for a few minutes without going blind.  You cannot organize anything.  You're inject so many drugs you usually have no clue about reality.  You lie all the time.

You are too stupid to understand you are an idiot; I don't expect to ever have any kind of intelligent conversation with you.  A trip down to see you would be useless - we have mental hospitals up here I can visit if I want to chat with someone like you. 

I will continue to work off the computer, for I am not lazy, and I will enjoy retirement in my 40s.  Smiley

Okay.  I will prove you wrong when I stare at the sun next time it comes out.

You're inject so many drugs you usually have no clue about reality.  You lie all the time.

Isn't this hilarious?  I have refuted this claim several times in this thread, not to mention others, yet, you haven't a smidge of evidence I have ever injected any drug.

Maybe you didn't realize, LSD comes on blotter paper.  Or liquid.  Or crystal if you're the man.  People typically do not inject paper.  People typically place it on their tongue as sublingual absorption is highly efficient with Lysergic Acid Diethylamide.  LSD has taught me more than I learned throughout my entirety at grade school.  It taught me about my existence and love.  The only things that really matter.

Oh, and did you know Vitamin C is more toxic than LSD?  The more you know.

If it was actually bad for you, this man who first synthesized it (which takes extraordinary knowledge of chemistry to do) would not have lived to be 102.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:15:09 AM

Na, he's too scared.

No, I'm not, you pathological liar.  Have you asked your parents if they will buy me a ticket and put me up in a hotel?  You don't expect me to spend money to fly to visit just another idiot, do you?   Roll Eyes

BONUS:  I work for myself, so I can even take the time off if necessary!  Seriously, talk to them next time they bring you your food.  

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:20:36 AM

As my girl of the past said very nicely, to hate your neighbor is to hate yourself.

Nice find, did not know NASA studied this as well.  Yes, I have heard high priests practiced this in ancient South America and it is understandable that their connectivity and spiritual nature may have been partially derived, or empowered by the sun.  It truly is an awing experience, I look forward to practicing it once again.

LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:08:17 AM

As my girl of the past said very nicely, to hate your neighbor is to hate yourself.

Nice find, did not know NASA studied this as well.  Yes, I have heard high priests practiced this in ancient South America and it is understandable that their connectivity and spiritual nature may have been partially derived, or empowered by the sun.  It truly is an awing experience, I look forward to practicing it once again.

Chant "Sun!"

Sing "Sun!"

Shout "Sun!"

Remember your sunblock though.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:12:34 AM

Nice find, did not know NASA studied this as well.
Neither did NASA, apparently:
After a thorough check with all its scientific officers and regional offices throughout the US over two days, a NASA spokesperson has denied it had invited Hira Ratan Manek in any official capacity, or that it has anything to do with him. Recent news reports had stated that Manek, a 64-year-old mechanical engineer, who claims he has not eaten in eight years and lives on water and solar energy, had been invited by NASA to New York to show them how it was done. However, NASA spokesperson Dolores Beasley said she had no idea why press reports had claimed that NASA had invited Manek. “No one checked with us,” said Dolores, public affairs officer for biological and physical research. “We have no record of him being involved with us. We have checked with all offices doing related research at centers such as Johnson, Marshall and Ames.”

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:40:25 AM

Doesn't change that he was observed by medical professionals over a hundred days.  By the way, where is the source of that quote?  I only see it posted as comments on blogs and forums.

Check this guy out:

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/another-look-at-prahlad-jani-a-person-who-s-lived-without-food-and-water-for-over-70-years

"With the power of soul, anything is possible" - Jimi Hendrix

LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:47:16 AM

Nope, not the Sun.

Not the air.

It's cheese.

Behold the Power of CHEESE!

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: