Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stare into the sun  (Read 7746 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:08:41 AM

Doesn't change that he was observed by medical professionals over a hundred days. 

Except he wasn't.  No one can survive 100 days without food.

Do you see yet why you are considered an idiot?  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:45:00 AM

Truth is somewhere in between. It's ok to stare at the Sun, but only for minute or so when it rises or dawns. Otherwise, you will damage your eyes.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:52:44 AM

Back before science proved sun was a planet we thought it was god.. because it allows crops to grow and contrasts the dark or devil. Every culture has thet ingrained.. so its more like how every religion camr to the conclusion that god must exist... I think there is something there with the sun.. its energy and thr vitaments we recieve.. be that optically or another form..

Ofcourse its another reason why we love gold.. we equated gold to god becaus of its characteristics...being Indian you can ensure I know too well the love for the shiny medal.. its part of our dna almost. More than heritage.. and its not going to go away weather bitcoin supercedes it or not.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:52:58 AM

Doesn't change that he was observed by medical professionals over a hundred days.

Except he wasn't.  No one can survive 100 days without food.

Do you see yet why you are considered an idiot?  Undecided

Except Prahlad Jani.  And all the other people that truly engulf their self into sungazing.

No one can survive 100 days without food.

Correction:  No one can survive 100 days without food, unless they believe they can.

Prahlad was observed for over two weeks and monitored 24/7.  By all scientific reasoning, he should be dead after two weeks without water or food, but he is not.  The team also concluded that he was in far better shape than people half his age.  But I guess you think he's just some idiot that believes in sky fairies and the power of the sun, right?

Truth is somewhere in between. It's ok to stare at the Sun, but only for minute or so when it rises or dawns. Otherwise, you will damage your eyes.

I feel it's something you must work towards.  Start with a few seconds, then a minute, few minutes, and if you believe you can, go up to 30 minutes as some people do.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:02:28 AM

I love a Dank thread. When's the inevitable money begging start?

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:14:10 AM

Sun is a star, what about watching the stars ? You cannot damage your eyes and it is very interesting.

Concerning surviving without food, there is a great variance between individuals :
Reports of the 1981 hunger strike by political prisoners against the British presence in Northeast Ireland indicate that 10 individuals died after periods of between 46 and 73 days without food.

Here is an article about surviving without food (and without water in some cases) :
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17095605

Experts believe it is possible for the human body to survive without food for up to two months.

For me, the ability to starve is the main reason why humanity survived so far. This is our most important adaptation and I would not be surprise that some humans survived over 100 days.

Eating everyday and regularly is going against human body's abilities and evolution.
FalconFly

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sentinel

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:10:06 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 11:08:51 AM by FalconFly

Refer to the statement directed towards vod.

So much ignorance.

I did - and have (seriously, despite 20+ years on the internet) never seen such stuff. So much denial.

You go have it your way, but don't ever expect mentally healthy people to take you serious.
If you state that 0.2grams of drugs have no effect on you and that you feel just fine.... *ugh* you're everything but fine.

Anyway, enjoy your life while you can. I hope I'm not around when you awake from that perma-trip and face reality that kicks you in the face.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:22:12 AM

I will take a video next time the sun comes out, will be cloudy for a couple days.

Why don't you just move those clouds out of the way with your mind?

You claimed you had the ability to do this in another thread ages ago. I can't be bothered to locate and quote the nonsense post.

Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:18:03 PM

I didn't read the whole 4 pages, as this hurts my eyes and brains.

People, don't stare at the sun.

Simple as that.

Improvised shades may still pass way way too much IR radiation.
You don't feel pain when boiling your retina, simply because you don't have pain receptors there.

Fry a non-center spot: Your brain will try to compensate, over the course of months and years.
Fry the center: You will never be reading again the way you did.
Fry your "blind spot", where the optical nerve enters: You switch off your eye completely.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8390184.stm
"Since the time of Galileo people have known that looking directly at the sun can do damage to your eyes," Dr O'Donoghue said.

I will refrain from writing what I think of people who publicly suggest to stare at the sun.

Ente
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:29:37 PM

Plants stare at the sun all day and never have to eat.

Checkmate nonbelievers.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:02:37 PM

Plants stare at the sun all day and never have to eat.

Checkmate nonbelievers.

Can you say "Chlorophyll"?

Green stuff, quite unlike red blood.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:45:34 PM

Refer to the statement directed towards vod.

So much ignorance.

I did - and have (seriously, despite 20+ years on the internet) never seen such stuff. So much denial.

You go have it your way, but don't ever expect mentally healthy people to take you serious.
If you state that 0.2grams of drugs have no effect on you and that you feel just fine.... *ugh* you're everything but fine.

When did I say that?  That's right, I didn't.

I will take a video next time the sun comes out, will be cloudy for a couple days.

Why don't you just move those clouds out of the way with your mind?

You claimed you had the ability to do this in another thread ages ago. I can't be bothered to locate and quote the nonsense post.

I held back a very small piece, less than the diameter of the moon, as my friends watched.  I then told them to try it their self and they also were able to as well.

Listen to Jimi Hendrix, he does not say with the power of soul, some things are possible.  Anything has no bounds.

http://youtu.be/yP0adhAWcGY?t=2m19s

But he's just an idiot junkie dirty hippy to you guys, right?

At least he changed the world.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
mschlansky

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:59:56 PM

stare at sunny king, creator of peercoin and primecoin  Shocked Cheesy
FalconFly

Activity: 252

Sentinel

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:17:26 PM

When did I say that?  That's right, I didn't.

Oh I understand, you don't remember.

Quote from: dank
I chose to smoke weed everyday because I chose to. I have not experienced any type of negative side effect from cannabis other than being arrested.
If I was abusing drugs, the .2 grams of cannabis two feet from me would not be there.

That's right, you did.
Amnesia is a common byproduct of drug consumption.

But the way I know you, getting arrested over drug possession isn't something you consider negative.

Junkie with mental disorders... Case closed.

This forum signature is like its owner - it can't be bought
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:37:21 PM

Case closed a long time ago.  idiot vs reality - dank will always lose, even if he doesn't believe it.   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:06:31 PM

Case closed a long time ago.  idiot vs reality - dank will always lose, even if he doesn't believe it.   Grin

What about you Vod ? I don't understand why you keep stalking and talking to dank ?

Is it a joke ? Are you friends IRL ?
redrider

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:14:00 PM

This is the very nature of an internet shill, please tell me someone else is aware of what's going on here.

dank, thank you for posting.  I have been sun gazing for two years now (along with well rounded organic nurishment, meditation, entheogens, yoga, etc) and my vision has become so sharp and focused that others need binoculars to see what i see unassisted.  Visual acuity is only a very small part of the benefits I've seen.  You are on the right path.  Understand that the world we have become aware of is often threating to most people's reality so don't take these uninformed comments too seriously.  People build themselves around something they very strongly believe to be true and when ideas are presented that threaten it, they reject it no matter what the evidence is.  “It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” -mark twain.  Most people exhibit a poor ability to adapt to one's environment, an inability to change one's life patterns, and the inability to develop a richer, more complex, more satisfying personality.  These critical comments are from the ego's defense mechanisms which are a normal way of developing and maintaining a consistent sense of self (i.e., an ego).  Carl Jung said he frequently saw people become neurotic when they content themselves with inadequate or wrong answers to the questions of life.  Just like in the matrix, they had to be careful who they unplugged because most people couldn't handle it.  its no different here in this "reality", if you want to call it that.  The truth is, the particles that make up our most easily perceived world around us are 99.8% empty space and just like the matrix, is just a tiny program from a far grander, more difficultly percieved multiverse.  Keep spreading truth and seeking knowledge, brother.  I see the world positively changing around us because of people like you.  love, light, and dankness  :]  (-<-)  <3  (A)
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:23:25 PM

When did I say that?  That's right, I didn't.

Oh I understand, you don't remember.

I chose to smoke weed everyday because I chose to. I have not experienced any type of negative side effect from cannabis other than being arrested.
If I was abusing drugs, the .2 grams of cannabis two feet from me would not be there.

That's right, you did.
Amnesia is a common byproduct of drug consumption.

But the way I know you, getting arrested over drug possession isn't something you consider negative.

Clearly you're the one with amnesia or reading comprehension problems.

You said, "If you state that 0.2grams of drugs have no effect on you and that you feel just fine...."

I said, "If I was abusing drugs, the .2 grams of cannabis two feet from me would not be there."  Meaning if I was truly some junkie drug abusing addict, there would not have been a small amount of cannabis sitting next to me for the last week untouched.

And guess what, who the fuck are you to tell someone what they can and can't put in their body?  Or even judge someone for being different than you?  Seriously, you're like the fucking government, so kindly and in the most respectable way, fuck off and live your own life.

You don't think for yourself, you're mind's too brainwashed with government propaganda that demonizes all mind opening drugs while promoting poisons.  How many people does tobacco kill?  500,000 a year (in the US alone).  How many people does alcohol kill?  150,000 a year.  How many people does LSD kill?  0 per year.  How many people has cannabis killed?  None, ever.

The truth is the government has the harshest penalties for the most spiritual drugs because if everyone tripped on a psychedelic just once in their life, there would be no government.  They nullify all of the indoctrination you endure as a kid by giving you a universal perspective.  They teach you to think, I mean truly critically think and learn things like you have never done before.

What about you Vod ? I don't understand why you keep stalking and talking to dank ?

Is it a joke ? Are you friends IRL ?

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/10/i-was-a-paid-internet-shill/

Special interest groups pay hopeless morally deprived people money to promote their agenda on the internet.  Their goal is defamation of those who speak truth and FUD, hence why vod accused me of shooting up drugs and stealing a motorcycle multiple times, neither of which have ever happened.

What they don't realize is that the truth always prevails and as their tactics become more apparent to the public, they will only end up enforcing my word, for why would anybody in their right mind spend so much time and energy bashing you to such an extent?

All I know is, when I see vod post, I know I'm saying the right thing. Smiley

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:25:59 PM

Clearly you're the one with amnesia or reading comprehension problems.

This is why I keep trying to help dank.

He claims he and his friends can fly yet he insults anyone who asks for a little bit of proof.  All the educated people are wrong. and his little idiot brain is right.   Roll Eyes

I know he is too stupid to ever get through to him, but I keep hoping.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:31:02 PM

This is the very nature of an internet shill, please tell me someone else is aware of what's going on here.

dank, thank you for posting.  I have been sun gazing for two years now (along with well rounded organic nurishment, meditation, entheogens, yoga, etc) and my vision has become so sharp and focused that others need binoculars to see what i see unassisted.  Visual acuity is only a very small part of the benefits I've seen.  You are on the right path.  Understand that the world we have become aware of is often threating to most people's reality so don't take these uninformed comments too seriously.  People build themselves around something they very strongly believe to be true and when ideas are presented that threaten it, they reject it no matter what the evidence is.  “It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” -mark twain.  Most people exhibit a poor ability to adapt to one's environment, an inability to change one's life patterns, and the inability to develop a richer, more complex, more satisfying personality.  These critical comments are from the ego's defense mechanisms which are a normal way of developing and maintaining a consistent sense of self (i.e., an ego).  Carl Jung said he frequently saw people become neurotic when they content themselves with inadequate or wrong answers to the questions of life.  Just like in the matrix, they had to be careful who they unplugged because most people couldn't handle it.  its no different here in this "reality", if you want to call it that.  The truth is, the particles that make up our most easily perceived world around us are 99.8% empty space and just like the matrix, is just a tiny program from a far grander, more difficultly percieved multiverse.  Keep spreading truth and seeking knowledge, brother.  I see the world positively changing around us because of people like you.  love, light, and dankness  :]  (-<-)  <3  (A)

Thank you so much for this post.  Posts like these empower me to stand strong as I walk through the pits of hell, a good break from the constant doubt and negativity.  Brilliantly said.

Much love my friend, much love.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: