Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: obsoleted  (Read 8471 times)
Don247

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:36:36 AM

It is the same Monex that is in the Eagleford Oil & Gas Boom in Texas. :-)

I see a lot of Cash behind this project.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scitoshi (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:46:28 AM

Bingo, that is him, now you know why i fully back him and his development team.

By the way, very soon.. big announcement about AtenCoin will come. 

Aten, Ancient Egyptian Sun God, emits Rays reaching Human Hands.
Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:56:51 AM

• Total of 2.1 trillion BGC

5% coins are premined

5% of 2.1 trillion?  These premines get more bolder by the week.
rhui

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:21:58 AM

After reading the whole pre-ann, I saw this coin as a mixture of Quark, Mint, Aurora, GPU Tongue Tongue Grin

Aurora vs Aten                                   
Distributed to Iceland ppl vs Distributed to the globe   Shocked

Quark vs Aten
Nothing new  Roll Eyes

Mint vs Aten
Decreasing POS vs Increasing POS   Grin

GPU vs Aten
Backed up by GPU stocks vs Backed up by oil  Shocked

Sounds a promising idea.  But any evidence  Huh Huh

I AM A DNOTES FAN THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:42:52 AM

After reading the whole pre-ann, I saw this coin as a mixture of Quark, Mint, Aurora, GPU Tongue Tongue Grin

Aurora vs Aten                                   
Distributed to Iceland ppl vs Distributed to the globe   Shocked

Quark vs Aten
Nothing new  Roll Eyes

Mint vs Aten
Decreasing POS vs Increasing POS   Grin

GPU vs Aten
Backed up by GPU stocks vs Backed up by oil  Shocked

Sounds a promising idea.  But any evidence  Huh Huh

Pieces of Evidence Are Coming !!!!!  Cheesy

I will keep everybody here updated.

Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
Don247

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:26:15 AM

Please keep me in the Business Development Loop.

Infectiphibian

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:47:06 AM

How do you plan on distributing these coins around the world when most of the world has no idea what crypto currency even is, or ever heard of it? When I mention bitcoin to someone, most just nod there head, pretending to actually understand what I am talking about. I bet of the 45% reserved for world distribution, not even .01% gets delivered. Of the ridiculous 5% remaining, how much of that is for yourself? You seem to bury your piece of the pie in the amount reserved for bounties and giveaways. 
Crypto Whale

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:11:48 AM

LOL what a fail shitcoin... straight c&p gl.
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:29:42 AM

You astroturfers are so full of shit.
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:34:25 AM

Backed up by Oil and Gas Industry

It just isn't though, is it?

And when did the oil and gas industry ever give away anything?
Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:46:02 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 05:13:50 AM by Scitoshi

How do you plan on distributing these coins around the world when most of the world has no idea what crypto currency even is, or ever heard of it? When I mention bitcoin to someone, most just nod there head, pretending to actually understand what I am talking about. I bet of the 45% reserved for world distribution, not even .01% gets delivered. Of the ridiculous 5% remaining, how much of that is for yourself? You seem to bury your piece of the pie in the amount reserved for bounties and giveaways.  

You have hit a very important point. This is something that we have been thinking seriously how to tackle this issue. There are always some ways to do so. Just a matter of whether we are brave enough to try.

The key thing I want to point out is that NAC Foundation has been inviting stakeholders in the oil and gas industry to join us as members. The NAC Foundation is a registered organization in Las Vegas, USA. The NAC Foundation strives to become the first licensed Oil & Gas Production Operators to successfully drill or acquire an oil well where ALL Proceeds of the crude oil are used to fund Atencoin Projects. The NAC Foundation has teamed up with individuals that currently work in the Oil & Gas Production business.

We will soon have our own BGC oil wells in Texas, USA. Once our oil wells are in operation, we will announce it to public. Then AtenCoin will be the first cryptocurrency backed up by a real valuable asset, i.e. crude oil.   With this news, people all over the world (hm ... at least in modernized cities) will know what AtenCoin is.

We pre-ANN our coins because we want to let people know that AtenCoin is coming, and just secure our coin names and symbol, AtenCoin, Black Gold Coin and BGC.  

Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:54:21 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 05:43:57 AM by Scitoshi

You astroturfers are so full of shit.

We never lie and don't want to lie. I don't know who Don247 is. We are willing to provide facts. In fact, Marcus and I are a bit surprised that some people here could quickly identify who Marcus (Monex) is.  I want to assure you that Marcus (Monex), our NAC foundation director, is a real player in the Oil and Gas Industry. You can try to search for his information in the Internet. Eagleford Oil and Gas Boom is a real thing too. I would like to invite all of you to look for "concrete evidence" to prove that we are scammers, or any lie inside our posts, then we will offer you some AtenCoin as rewards.  Smiley

Marcus has been participating in the Eagleford Oil and Gas Boom. For those who are interested to know what it is, the following link is provided.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidblackmon/2014/01/23/oil-gas-boom-2014-creating-a-rail-renaissance/

JimmyCoin

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:16:10 AM

so whens the release date?
Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:17:26 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 05:55:41 AM by Scitoshi

You have hit a very important point. This is something that we have been thinking seriously how to tackle this issue. There are always some ways to do so. Just a matter of whether we are brave enough to try.

The key thing I want to point out is that NAC Foundation has been inviting stakeholders in the oil and gas industry to join us as members. The NAC Foundation is a registered organization in Las Vegas, USA. The NAC Foundation strives to become the first licensed Oil & Gas Production Operators to successfully drill or acquire an oil well where ALL Proceeds of the crude oil are used to fund Atencoin Projects. The NAC Foundation has teamed up with individuals that currently work in the Oil & Gas Production business.

We will soon have our own BGC oil wells in Texas, USA. Once our oil wells are in operation, we will announce it to public. Then AtenCoin will be the first cryptocurrency backed up by a real valuable asset, i.e. crude oil.   With this news, people all over the world (hm ... at least in modernized cities) will know what AtenCoin is.

We pre-ANN our coins because we want to let people know that AtenCoin is coming, and just secure our coin names and symbol, AtenCoin, Black Gold Coin and BGC.  

I am sure that most of people here are coin miners or traders. Then I am sure that most of you understand that most of coin developers wanna do some real business on their coins. Because of lack of experience and financial support, it is very hard for most of the coin developers to achieve this goal.

People here dislike premined coins for bounties, etc. However, have you guys ever thought seriously how much we need to start up a real business? We don't want to hide how many premined coins are kept by the NAC Foundation and used for business development. We are in the process of raising financial support within the Oil and Gas Industry for drilling our own BGC crude oil wells. We are NOT asking people here to join "a cryptocoin IPO" (most of the IPOs here are scams).  Smiley

Please be patient. Our BGC crude oil wells will come true. Our director is one of stakeholders in the Oil and Gas Industry in Texas. We have technologies and business experiences in oil business. In fact, AtenCoin project is led by a group of people from various areas with different expertises. It is a very unique and rare combination.

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:20:06 AM

The key thing I want to point out is that NAC Foundation has been inviting stalkholders in the oil and gas industry to join us as members. The NAC Foundation is a registered organization in Las Vegas, USA. The NAC Foundation strives to become the first licensed Oil & Gas Production Operators to successfully drill or acquire an oil well where ALL Proceeds of the crude oil are used to fund Atencoin Projects. The NAC Foundation has teamed up with individuals that currently work in the Oil & Gas Production business.

We will soon have our own BGC oil wells in Texas, USA. Once our oil wells are in operation, we will announce it to public. Then AtenCoin will be the first cryptocurrency backed up by a real valuable asset, i.e. cruel oil.   With this news, people all over the world (hm ... at least in modernized cities) will know what AtenCoin is.

I am sure that most of people here are coin miners or traders. Then I am sure that most of you understand that most of coin developers wanna do some real business on their coins. Because of lack of experience and financial support, it is very hard for most of the coin developers to achieve this goal.

People here dislike premined coins for bounties, etc. However, have you guys ever thought seriously know how much we need to start up a real business? We don't want to hide how many premined coins are kept by the NAC Foundation and used for business development. We are in the process of raising financial support within the Oil and Gas Industry for drilling our own BGC cruel oil wells. We are NOT asking people here to join "a cryptocoin IPO" (most of the IPOs here are scams).  Smiley

Please be patient. Our BGC cruel oil wells will come true. Our director is one of stalkholders in the Oil and Gas Industry in Texas. We have technologies and business experiences in oil business. In fact, AtenCoin project is led by a group of people from various areas with different expertise. It is a very unique and rare combination.

With all that oil industry backing you say you have, that shouldn't be a problem now, should it?

Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:25:41 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 05:56:10 AM by Scitoshi

People here dislike premined coins for bounties, etc. However, have you guys ever thought seriously how much we need to start up a real business? We don't want to hide how many premined coins are kept by the NAC Foundation and used for business development. We are in the process of raising financial support within the Oil and Gas Industry for drilling our own BGC crude oil wells. We are NOT asking people here to join "a cryptocoin IPO" (most of the IPOs here are scams).  Smiley

Please be patient. Our BGC crude oil wells will come true. Our director is one of stakeholders in the Oil and Gas Industry in Texas. We have technologies and business experiences in oil business. In fact, AtenCoin project is led by a group of people from various areas with different expertises. It is a very unique and rare combination.

With all that oil industry backing you say you have, that shouldn't be a problem now, should it?

There is no free lunch in this "real" world.  Sometimes we can dream of a perfect world (virtual world may be able to achieve perfect), but in fact we are living in a real world made of flesh and blood. Hence, we need to create business models that achieve Win-Win situations. For these, we need to use our premined coins.

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:27:54 AM

There is no free lunch in this "real" world.  Sometimes we can dream for a perfect world (virtual world may be able to achieve perfect), but in fact we are living in a real world made of flesh and blood. Hence, we need to create business models that achieve Win-Win situations. For these, we need to use our premined coins.

Says the man asking people for money...

Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:32:58 AM

so whens the release date?

Thanks for your question. We have been working very hard in various directions. Originally, we have planned to officially announce our AtenCoin in the coming Texas Bitcoin Conference (6 March 2014). Unfortunately, we failed to meet this target.

Despite our AtenCoin has already been created and premined, we want to launch our coin after at least several business agreements have been consolidated and signed. We believe that a good cryptocoin should be not just coming out by itself, but also coming out with some real business values.

Now..go back to your question. We really hope that we could officially announce AtenCoin within March this year, or at least in April.

Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:42:14 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 05:45:33 AM by Scitoshi

There is no free lunch in this "real" world.  Sometimes we can dream of a perfect world (virtual world may be able to achieve perfect), but in fact we are living in a real world made of flesh and blood. Hence, we need to create business models that achieve Win-Win situations. For these, we need to use our premined coins.

Haha.. but I am NOT asking you guy here for money..  Could you join us and work for us for free??  Could you use all your cryptocoins to save the poor from sufferings?

Sometimes before asking people to do something, please think about whether you can do it or not. Of course, you have your own right to live inside your perfect dream.

In fact, when we decided to pre-ANN AtenCoin here, we had prepared to face people, like you, don't believe in our AtenCoin project. I don't need you to believe in us.

Time will tell everybody that we are doing real jobs to make AtenCoin become a real and practical daily digital currency.

Scitoshi (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:48:55 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 05:46:17 AM by Scitoshi

If one considers himself or herself as one of the important contributors to the Cryptocurrency world, one should be constructive, and provide some constructive suggestions.

One should try hard to think of and take some real, feasible and practical actions to improve the current situations. A lot of coins here are stuck at trading/exchange level. This is how some people here get rich. Unfortunately, how many people here are willing to spend some of their earnings to improve the cryptocurrency, or to start a real business to change the current situation of cryptocurrency?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: