Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors have increased or decreased due to red market?  (Read 218 times)
maarx (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:57:34 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 04:33:05 PM by maarx

Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? I do see even new ICOs with best projects and who are listed on exchanges have not seen a minimum profits. Your opinions?

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? Your opinions?
I don't think it's the question of investors increasing or decreasing rather the confidence of investors has waned or remains strong despite the market being red for a long period. My take is that the bearish condition has not adversely affected the number of investors so much and the confidence level of remains strong because a lot of people are looking forward to the market recovery no matter the situation at present.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

Well investors are taking their time to invest on profitable coins that can possibly pump in the market so they eo not care if the market is down as they take their time to choose the project that they can out their money in to make multiple profits, specially right now that their is some altcoins that are making more than a 100%.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

Bear markets do produce panic, stress, confusion and may be exit from the market of the average investors but all these will come back soon when they see thriving bulls and they will fomo in to ride the wave resulting in even more pumps.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? I do see even new ICOs with best projects and who are listed on exchanges have not seen a minimum profits. Your opinions?
Yes, I see clearly that in recent months many investors have retreated with their disappointment, even though in August-September prices began to change, and price increases began to improve, and I see that now some of my friends have started investing, no need anymore doubt, because prices go up little by little.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

Bear markets do produce panic, stress, confusion and may be exit from the market of the average investors but all these will come back soon when they see thriving bulls and they will fomo in to ride the wave resulting in even more pumps.

If in the big investors term who buy or invest in stocks are those that actually enter in the bear market because it is where you get everything for lesser price and sell it during the high time. And then the general people enter during the high and sell it in the loss.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

Based on media coverage, we actually have more institutional funds entering the blockchain now. However, like the traditional system, most of these entry seems to be fiat-based and off-the-books.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

Most investors just wait in these bearish market conditions because they don't want to hurt themselves too quickly in investing, people don't go away forever but they will buy at very low prices like yesterday and now after pumping over $ 7k more long-term is one of the best strategies, rarely do we get prices like this, don't regret later by not taking advantage of every opportunity, many people wait, if it's time for the bullish market we will see large funds to enter simultaneously. Grin
hypcoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

I think Investors pushed the prices down which caused the ‚bear market‘. Singe the prices are going up there are old and new Investors taking fresh Profits. I believe Investors increased in the number. Now it‘s all about the technique which is steadily developed and about FOMO - people who are willing to buy above the Current prices. I am sure that we are still at the beginning.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

It's undeniable that the price is starting to become grim when a number of investors sell their coins, But I really think that some are just doing this because they attain their target profit and would want to buy more when the price is cheaper, Sure there are still investors that getting afraid and sell on the time they don't want to sell because they are not attaining profit because of the price drop, But if they are wiser enough they will just wait for the price to rise and buy in when the red market occurs.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

now money is converting into bitcoin. And lack of big invest money. So we have only Bitcoin moving up slightly from 6400 to 7100. But the rest coins are so bad.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

Smart investors don't care about the current fluctuation in the cryptosphere, I bet most of them are in it for the long-term so the up and downs shouldn't be a problem.

To them, the sea of red represents a chance to increase their holdings. I doubt the number of investors is decreasing because of a bear market.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

I think we can see the real investors in the bull season. I do not think these low prices attract new investors. In my opinion, with the real rising of the prices, a lot of new and old trader can show theirselves on the price movements.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

Its hard to say that investors has increased since the market is dumping, so i think for the past 7months many investors are not coming-in in the market because they are afraid of the high volatility. Maybe the current trend today, more investors are now coming and that is why we are in up trend again.
Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

I fully agree that many investors have disappeared and there are several factors that have influenced this factor:

1- Discouragement
2- Bankruptcy
3- Lack of ambition
4 -"Limited strategy recognition"

However we can conclude that with the market in the red it is very difficult to maintain a mental structure to negotiate.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

confidence on cryptocurrencies now going down day bay day. this trend need to change back to green, then we can see new investors and the investors who left with the bear market will rejoin again.
Many of the crypto investors still holding their tokens and waiting for a green light, they still believe in cryptocurrencies. regarding ICOs, most of them now not giving profits as the hype they gain, most of the time, who sold ICO tokens on the first few days made some profits and all others still holding tokens with lose.

AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Who invested initially is now likely to be in the side waiting for results.New investors are slowly increasing.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

Red market and that made investors to stay away from the market? True investors will never go away in this type of market, they are seeing the advantage of the recent red market. And they can't go wrong with the charts if it went through the red market.

The market is increasing if you are asking about the number of investors. Don't compare the market to ICOs or don't include it. ICO has its another market and people are learning from the scam ICOs that they have been and instead of investing there, they love to get more with bitcoin.

phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

Some of ICO gave profit on the red market. Maybe it was not so much as in the fat years. But ICO can  do it in any time. And yes, we have excellent possibility to gain our portfolio by trade

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Some of ICO gave profit on the red market. Maybe it was not so much as in the fat years. But ICO can  do it in any time. And yes, we have excellent possibility to gain our portfolio by trade
The problem is it's extremely difficult to figure out which ICO is going to give you back your investment and if you do, you probably have to exit early as soon as it hits the exchange. 90% of this season's ICOs are better off being brought on DEX - unless it's not an ERC20 token
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: