Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What new feature could potentially make bitcoin more valuable?  (Read 634 times)
Leed1962

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:45:55 AM

as far I knows the market I think bitcoin is already very well  developed and well managed it doesn't need to change it feature that much now,  but in the future authority will definitely think about such things

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

the distribution of money:The true power of cryptocurrencies is the power to print and distribute money without a central power.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

I know that it's kinda 'big' question but it will be great to see what the community think about that.

what do you think can cause the price to go up?

The most important feature that makes bitcoin so successful and so popular is that its way of transactions as the bitcoin transaction are considered to be the most secured and the most confidential one as it does not involve any third party seizure thus no person could see the transaction between two and thus it does not provide any user anonymity and before investing anywhere anyone would see whether his investment is in safe hands or not so the safest transactions are the most important reason if the bitcoin success.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

I know that it's kinda 'big' question but it will be great to see what the community think about that.

what do you think can cause the price to go up?

Bitcoin is very successful, most popular and the most trustworthy crypto currency of all and the reason being is its potential, bitcoin is very potentiating crypto currency and there are many factors which makes bitcoin so successful and the most important feature of the bitcoin success is its safest and the most confidential transactions, this is the reason why millions of people are investing into bitcoin with satisfaction as its transactions does not involve any third party seizure and provides complete user anonymity.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

What do you mean by feature exactly? Something new added to bitcoin?  Undecided The only thing that makes the value go up is more demand so we need more people on board for that to happen. Keep spreading the word if that's what you want to see.
That's right. Only demand can give rise to a great desire among investors to buy bitcoin. Without this, bitcoin will not have a price higher than it is now.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

What do you mean by feature exactly? Something new added to bitcoin?  Undecided The only thing that makes the value go up is more demand so we need more people on board for that to happen. Keep spreading the word if that's what you want to see.
You do not really understand how this works, what do you think is going to make demand of bitcoin to increase? Or do you think the demand of bitcoin is going to grow out of nowhere? There needs to be a reason for the price to increase if not then that is just a speculation and one of the most important things that can make the price to go up is the addition of new features to bitcoin.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

I dont think btc still needs to add more features to its use case, we only needs the adoption by merchant and well established registered e commerce with also the approval by the authority.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

I truly don't think Bitcoin need to add more highlights to it,Bitcoin as of now got a decent component and got a decent notoriety for the selection of enormous organizations. in the event that we can make more individuals to utilized Bitcoin then the cost could go up
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

I think scarcity and high demand will be the main factor that makes bitcoin rise and uptrend.

then good news, no panic, no FUD and positive support from the world.

But none of those are new features which is what this thread is about.

What do you mean by feature exactly? Something new added to bitcoin?  Undecided The only thing that makes the value go up is more demand so we need more people on board for that to happen. Keep spreading the word if that's what you want to see.
You do not really understand how this works, what do you think is going to make demand of bitcoin to increase? Or do you think the demand of bitcoin is going to grow out of nowhere? There needs to be a reason for the price to increase if not then that is just a speculation and one of the most important things that can make the price to go up is the addition of new features to bitcoin.

I don't understand how this works? I'm not sure what you said has anything to do with what I said or how that means that I don't understand. I think this is more a case of you not understanding what I said because where did I say demand grows out of nowhere? You're just making things up that I never said or just plainly just misunderstood what I said.

You also didn't state what 'new' feature bitcoin needs. Bitcoin likely won't have any new features and if it does it'll probably become a new fork.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: