Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42198 times)
xCrypt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:55:10 PM

XCT will make two pre-sales at the IDAX Foundation.
First sales will start:
🔆May 24, 2019 17:00(UTC+8)
🔆end of sale: May 25, 2019 17:00 (UTC+8)
Please read : https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360027641631-IDAX-Foundation-new-project-XCT

XCT will make pre-sales at the Bitforex Exchange
🔆June 03, 2019

XCT will make pre-sales at the Coineal Exchange
🔆June 10, 2019

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:14:52 AM

Hello, I wanted to join your signature campaign, but unfortunately it's too late. Won't you reopen it? Since there are only 100 participants registered.  Cry
yes, you have is too late and the bounty signature campaign is now have closed - FULL. in my opinion it's a good decision because token division on signature is only 10% and if you can't join the signature campaign why don't you try to participate through bounty social media?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:58:14 AM

the development team is not very active here but through telegram you might be able to ask questions and get information from the team. they are always active on the telegram and I always monitor it, so you don't need to worry if there is no new information here but you can get it on their telegram. Wink

Im just interesting if this have license for issuing cards or not. if they dont have this license- than no sence in this project at all. As main problem that Visa and Mastercard dont want work with crypto and they are dont giving licenses.

We should always focus on whether they have to ability to deliver the cards for the community and most of the people will invest only if they issue cards to their supporters. The major important thing is even Binance cannot able to produce the cards to the crypto lovers even they are registered in Malta. But we have to wait and see how far these people will deliver the cards to their community.
xCrypt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 01:31:20 AM

ONLY 8H LEFT!!!
XCRYPT IEO ON IDAX EXCHANGE
https://www.idax.pro/#/foundation/index

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:38:15 AM

I am very eagerly waiting for this project to be sold at IDAX exchange. Hopefully everything will go well today because I believe the xCrypt team has done everything for investors to always have a special interest in this project. I personally have also kept some money at IDAX exchanges and will participate if this project is really more promising in the future. Of course there will still be many risks but I will wait for this token to be listed at IDAX exchange in June

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:14:26 AM

I think this is a pretty good start. People are interested in the project.

Can you tell us about the features of the additional IEOs, which are scheduled for the beginning of June on the Bitforex market?

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:54:18 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 03:03:52 PM by dragonvslinux

[...]
Can you tell us about the features of the additional IEOs, which are scheduled for the beginning of June on the Bitforex market?

Now 94% is less than an hour (screenshot from 74% lol), I'd say this is a very good start. I'd also be interested in the additional IEOs from Bitforex as well as CoinDeal.
Glad to see this IEO doing so well though, looks like it'll sell out in no time at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:00:20 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 03:02:44 PM by dragonvslinux

And the pre-sale is complete, is less than an hour! Very impressive, looking forward to the IEO sales!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Departure

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:04:57 AM

[...]

Now 94% is less than an hour (screenshot from 74% lol), I'd say this is a very good start. I'd also be interested in the additional IEOs from Bitforex as well as CoinDeal.
Glad to see this IEO doing so well though, looks like it'll sell out in no time at all.

Yes, it really happened quickly. The project has its own community, which is quite active. It is immediately evident that the advertising campaign was built with high quality. My congratulations to xCrypt EcoSystem
Departure

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:59:23 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 02:23:34 PM by Departure

But what is the problem on a decentralized exchange? Why are so many tokens being sold at much cheaper prices for IEE? What is the mistake here?

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:33:44 PM

But what is the problem on a decentralized exchange? Why are so many tokens being sold at much cheaper prices for IEE? What is the mistake here?

Maybe those are dumpers from bounty before dont worry they will cry once listed on IDAX for trading, price Im sure will move up since supply is only 200m holding this token and waiting for the next ATH once listed for this token is a great move just hodl.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:33:06 PM

I thought it was a bounty participant who joined before and the team had distributed their tokens to bounty participants, I thought this was a really unpleasant sight and this would damage the price, and reduce investor interest in joining the IEO I hope the team will act on this matter.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:17:19 AM

actually it was quite strange, the pre-sale was successful, even though all tokens were sold out in less than 1 hour, have you tried to match the smart contract xCrypt token in this project with the xCrypt token on the FD?
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:01:54 AM

actually it was quite strange, the pre-sale was successful, even though all tokens were sold out in less than 1 hour, have you tried to match the smart contract xCrypt token in this project with the xCrypt token on the FD?
Smart contract is correct on Forkdelta, I saw in the etherscan and trading on DEX 0.0000390 ETH, and just like forkdelta, maybe there are other opinions? I'm sure XCRYPT will be a big success

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:56:01 PM

Smart contract is correct on Forkdelta, I saw in the etherscan and trading on DEX 0.0000390 ETH, and just like forkdelta, maybe there are other opinions? I'm sure XCRYPT will be a big success

This is weird, and not what I expected from this project. What ever happened to freezing ERC20 transfers of a smart contract until exchange listing?
It's definitely not a good sign to see tokens dumping at 90%+ less value (0.000036 ETH / 0.009 USD) than their IEO sale, even if the second phase sold about again very quickly.
Who's even selling anyway if bounty hunters haven't received tokens yet??? Would be good to hear an official response regarding this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Departure

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:49:57 PM

Of course, I did this before posting a screenshot. This is exactly the contract and token. I clarified the issue of the contract in the official chat.

It is strange that you can still buy it cheap there, but I think it will end soon. Perhaps IEO buys a new wave of market participants who do not know how to use dex?
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:12:32 PM

Of course, I did this before posting a screenshot. This is exactly the contract and token. I clarified the issue of the contract in the official chat.

It is strange that you can still buy it cheap there, but I think it will end soon. Perhaps IEO buys a new wave of market participants who do not know how to use dex?
it's an impatient idiot waiting for the XCT list token on the exchange, I hope the team stops the activity at the blackmarket and I think it's a ridiculous thing that I see them selling at a huge price, they forget the opportunity to get success
Departure

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:55:03 PM

it's an impatient idiot waiting for the XCT list token on the exchange, I hope the team stops the activity at the blackmarket and I think it's a ridiculous thing that I see them selling at a huge price, they forget the opportunity to get success

I think this is normal. After all, this is a market.  early bounty participants have tokens. If they are idiots and sell gold cheap, then let it be so.

Very soon there will be official listings and all be clear. I think they will be very sorry about their sales.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:42:30 AM

I think not locking xCrypt during this time is a huge mistake from the project development team. The project has been sold out very quickly in IDAX exchanges but the value on Fork is really cheap compared to the present. I think it is necessary to inform their development team about this issue before it's too late or you might consider buying at a cheaper price than the IEO. Anyway this is a problem for the xCrypt group and we are just followers
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:11:43 AM

I think not locking xCrypt during this time is a huge mistake from the project development team. The project has been sold out very quickly in IDAX exchanges but the value on Fork is really cheap compared to the present. I think it is necessary to inform their development team about this issue before it's too late or you might consider buying at a cheaper price than the IEO. Anyway this is a problem for the xCrypt group and we are just followers
If the project have done Airdrop expect the price to plummet cheaters have made airdrop there heaven, so if the devs value there token they should have not done airdrop most of them will surely sell it, look at the airdrop thread it is mostly consist of newbie accounts that are hunting for airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: