Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42198 times)
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:34:42 PM

If the swap expires on June 30, how will fate with the hunters whether they will receive their tokens before 30 June?

As far as I know until now there has been no news about bounty payments.
But if the distribution is after June 30, surely that is a new token
And if you have created an account at https://ico.xcrypt.club/register and complete KYC,You don't need to worry about swap Smiley

There has been news about the release of a new token and supply of XCT has been greatly reduced compared to the current token. I think this project is undergoing a big change and the potential of xCrypt will be mentioned more by people in the near future so if anyone has already held XCT, please withdraw to MEW because they will soon swap June 20 and XCT will soon be listed at IDAX on July 1
this is good news, I really hope that the tokens that will be swapped become more valuable and have stable quality too, so that this will affect the products that the xCrypt project will launch.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:05:50 PM

If the swap expires on June 30, how will fate with the hunters whether they will receive their tokens before 30 June?

And if you have created an account at https://ico.xcrypt.club/register and complete KYC,You don't need to worry about swap Smiley

Yes, I also participated in the xcrypt bounty and I have done KYC, I hope so too so there is no swap to receive tokens from boutny.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:22:34 AM

Yes, I also participated in the xcrypt bounty and I have done KYC, I hope so too so there is no swap to receive tokens from boutny.

For bounties, there is no need to swap only the Kyc and then wait for the announcement about distribution before 1 July.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:01:56 AM

By the way, I wonder where you need to qualify for the KYC documents. On the sales website or on the exchange website. Both,  here and there it is possible to upload your documents. It is a pity that the topic is rarely visited by team members. I think this is an important question.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 561

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:16:33 AM

By the way, I wonder where you need to qualify for the KYC documents. On the sales website or on the exchange website. Both,  here and there it is possible to upload your documents. It is a pity that the topic is rarely visited by team members. I think this is an important question.
I think it's the same, as long as you register using the same email wherever you verify whether on the sales website or on the exchange website, both of them will be verified as well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
filipe3x

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:29:47 AM

I think it's the same, as long as you register using the same email wherever you verify whether on the sales website or on the exchange website, both of them will be verified as well.

Yes, I think so too, but it would be nice to get confirmation from the team. All the same, this situation is ambiguous, there are two different sites that may both be needed for this procedure.
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:46:24 PM

Swap will be completed today and this is the biggest change today. I hope that everything can go smoothly during this period because I know that July will be the most important time of the project and can determine the existence of this project in the future. Personally, I am still holding XCT and will be waiting for newer updates related to new exchanges because currently the list from the project development team is just normal exchanges.

iHaveDreams

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:00:29 PM

Swap will be completed today and this is the biggest change today. I hope that everything can go smoothly during this period because I know that July will be the most important time of the project and can determine the existence of this project in the future. Personally, I am still holding XCT and will be waiting for newer updates related to new exchanges because currently the list from the project development team is just normal exchanges.
yes, hopefully the swap implementation makes a big change to the xCrypt project, and everything looks normal, hopefully in July there will be a lot of changes and developments that will be made by the xCrypt project
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:46:55 PM

They are busy developing xcrypt going forward and July is an announcement that is very important to us, Tim also always gives the latest information but rarely in this thread but on the Telegram channel.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
xCrypt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 12:43:09 AM

We are happy to announce that our scheduled snapshot was concluded with success and we will proceed in the next 24h with the swap.
Once the Swap end we will issue the remaining tokens and we will also start the distribution of Bounty, Advisors, Reserve and Team tokens.
Best wishes,
Andronie Loren and the XCRYPT team.

For more information regarding XCRYPT find us on our social channels below:

ICO WEBSITE : https://ico.xcrypt.club

xCrypt Exchange : https://xcrypt.exchange

Telegram: https://t.me/xCryptclub

Twitter: https://twitter.com/xcryptclub

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xcryptclub/

Medium: https://medium.com/@xcryptclub

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4993175

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xcryptclub/

xCrypt Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/YmVzvqY

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:57:19 AM

yes, hopefully the swap implementation makes a big change to the xCrypt project, and everything looks normal, hopefully in July there will be a lot of changes and developments that will be made by the xCrypt project

Changes will be done only of the team is very dedicated towards the project. I see till now they are doing best in order to implement all sorts of developments to the community. So we shouldn't bother about it, I am also expecting their exchange should be launched very soon.
bassbity

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:19:58 AM

Changes will be done only of the team is very dedicated towards the project. I see till now they are doing best in order to implement all sorts of developments to the community. So we shouldn't bother about it, I am also expecting their exchange should be launched very soon.

They have confirmed that the July 1 exchange on IDAX even I also asked CS IDAX it is true that XCT will be listing on July 1 and this is indeed a good development.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:12:55 AM

I am glad that the snapshot of the balances passed without problems.

I am sure that the further distribution of tokens will also be carried out on time. Tell me, is there any sort of listings already?
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:03:20 PM

IDAX will launch XCT on BTC market

Deposit Start Time: 2019/7/1 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

Trading Start Time: 2019/7/2 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

Withdrawal Start Time: 2019/7/3 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029885931-IDAX-will-launch-XCT-on-BTC-market
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:34:34 AM

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029885931-IDAX-will-launch-XCT-on-BTC-market
Seems like everything is very good in this project. I was lucky to buy a little XCT on Forkdelta and is waiting on the official launch date. This is a promising project in the coming time and I believe that the price of XCT may reach 0.2$ if their development team actively updates many good news in the future. It is possible to see the potential of this project is very large and I am willing to buy more if this coin has good trading volume

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bassbity

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:06:07 AM

This is good news for XCT holders that the July 2 start XCT trading is indeed serious in their project, I will continue to support what they develop for the future.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:58:39 PM

This is good news for XCT holders that the July 2 start XCT trading is indeed serious in their project, I will continue to support what they develop for the future.

Have you noticed that in the new contract the total emission of tokens is reduced? At first this figure was at the level of 200 million. Now it is 130 million, which is also good for token holders .
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:25:17 PM

Have you noticed that in the new contract the total emission of tokens is reduced? At first this figure was at the level of 200 million. Now it is 130 million, which is also good for token holders .
Reduced supply is the reason I was surprised but looking at the fact that this is a very good thing for the community of this project because they have a very specific strategy to make this coin rise in the near future. I personally appreciate xCrypt's development over the past few months and they have always been very supportive of the community so this will be a promising project that I will monitor in the near future and hope that they can list in larger exchanges

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
iHaveDreams

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:49:23 PM

Reduced supply is the reason I was surprised but looking at the fact that this is a very good thing for the community of this project because they have a very specific strategy to make this coin rise in the near future. I personally appreciate xCrypt's development over the past few months and they have always been very supportive of the community so this will be a promising project that I will monitor in the near future and hope that they can list in larger exchanges
of course that would be my friend's hope, I saw information from the xCrypt project that at the beginning of July the xct token will be listed on the IDX exchange, I hope the team will plan in the top market like binance and others, hopefully the team responds to people's requests, I'm happy support it here
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:11:37 AM

of course that would be my friend's hope, I saw information from the xCrypt project that at the beginning of July the xct token will be listed on the IDX exchange, I hope the team will plan in the top market like binance and others, hopefully the team responds to people's requests, I'm happy support it here
Everything is going as expected of everyone and I am waiting for what will happen next with this coin because this is exchange that can determine the value of XCT in the near future and if higher IEO price is a huge success for this project. Hopefully everyone can make a good profit because during the past their development team has had a lot of big changes and what I like the most is that they always care about people. Anyway, I will still consider keeping some XCT for a long-term investment

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: