Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, campaigns, gambling or mining?  (Read 21270 times)
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:03:47 AM

Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?
I would rather go for everything instead of just sticking at one single platform to earn. Trading, gambling and mining gives some good profits but they are been affected by the suitable conditions like now mining is of no use due to very low mining reward for solving a much difficult algorithm.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?
I would rather go for everything instead of just sticking at one single platform to earn. Trading, gambling and mining gives some good profits but they are been affected by the suitable conditions like now mining is of no use due to very low mining reward for solving a much difficult algorithm.

it is hard to make money from gambling because we do not only have money but the most important, we need the luck to win the money. and for doing mining, we need to have a big money to buy the high-end hardware so we can get a big reward and don't forget to calculate how much electricity fee that we need to pay. so from that 4 options, it is better to do trading and campaign but doing campaign will good enough for every people to start and earn some rewards.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

Campaigns, trading and gambling. But if you don't want to take high risk then go to campaigns, you don't need big capital, just your time and effort that you will need to use. Some other here are earning good amount by joining bounties.

If someone is into everything then I would recommend that they should also be investing in ICO because if you pick up the right coins then you can make more money than the campaign. In future if they stay on the good exchanges then you will make lot of money through this coins.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

For me, i prefer campaigns because it's the simpliest and effective method that i am using over the past months to earn crypto profit without any investment. If with no luck i got scammed from campaigns, it is not also a big deal for me because there is no money involved in the process.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Maybe it depend on my present financial status,if i have enough money will be used for trading capital,much better to choose it. But,if i have not yet i prefer to join those bounty campaigns where can i earn also a profits through by completing on every tasks that required. But,i will never go and try with that said gambling on this crypto field.
Many people stopped mining because they are in loss. The expenditure of mining are high than the earnings and they were just wasting their money and time. I will never invest such big money for making too low profit. Better to buy some bitcoin and hold them for some time. I am happy in this campaign because I am making handsome money every month. I know it’s not regular but good than nothing.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

for now I am trading and bounty campaigns. because now I work in the real world and I make trade + bounty as a spare time job. and I also plan to mine next year.
This is best planning ever, if you have money try to trade and at the same time use your knowledge and get money by sharing your knowledge and information in some kind of campaign, if you will earn good amount of money you can mine as well, but at very first joining campaign which will help you increase your knowledge and your skills for trading as well as for mining.
About mining its required highly power full PC with graphics cars.You have to pay electricity bills too also they can be burn so they're risky too.Better to focus on Campaign and holding.
Unless you want to go with some of the new coins that still have very low hash rate, I do not think you will get the best from mining. Yes, with a good card, you should be able to get something that is tangible if you are certainly looking to do that for the long term and not just because of the short term. If you are looking at the short term with a PC, you might quickly get frustrated before you even start.

Campaign still stands a better chance for someone with not much skill, and then we have trading for those who can at least get to understand the basics of the market as well as how to trade effectively.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

for now I prefer to be a participant of the bounty campaign and trade because by doing both of them I can grow the assets that I have and with the capital I get from the bounty campaign I can use for trading so that it can grow into more.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Both trading and gambling involve high risk and I prefer trading than gambling. Trading 💹 is profitable but my best pick is campaign. You don't need to spend money doing it.. Only time, effort and hardwork to promote the good ico projects.. Most of my friends earned a lot from  bounty campaign and I'm hoping I will be earning huge too..

Well, actually all of them has risk involves I don't think that they don't have any risk. Then the only minor risk I think I saw was in joining in the campaign then the rest was to dangerous such as mining, gambling and trading those has money involve you cannot do it without any capital investment  if you want to avail them each. Although, all of it can give you profit in return maybe depending on your idea about it.
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

It depends although, cause all of them have their advantage and downsides and additionally their criteria. For one to gamble or trade cryptos, one should be practised in it to be ready to create an affordable financial gain. For mining, you need to have a particular quantity for capital for mining instrumentation. Campaign is also paying however still not abundant. For all this four, a aspect job remains needed, don't only rely upon them.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

for now I prefer to be a participant of the bounty campaign and trade because by doing both of them I can grow the assets that I have and with the capital I get from the bounty campaign I can use for trading so that it can grow into more.
This two way to earn money or bitcoin or even altcoins  is good. The best way to earn for me is the trading and most of the people are agree with that. But bounty campaigb maybe not sure 100 percent because most of the bounty campaign are not paying participants but if we talking about the signatyre campaign maybe it's good.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

of course I would choose to do the safest thing, and the safest in my opinion is to trade and become a campaign participant who can provide additional capital for your trading and can provide a lot of benefits.

Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

of course I would choose to do the safest thing, and the safest in my opinion is to trade and become a campaign participant who can provide additional capital for your trading and can provide a lot of benefits.

Safest in joining bounty campaign, no money is being invested here expect your time and being active in the forum, no need to cough up cash if you will enter trading. Others join bounty first and when they hold even coins, then they can start with their trading journey to earn more money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

for now I am trading and bounty campaigns. because now I work in the real world and I make trade + bounty as a spare time job. and I also plan to mine next year.
This is best planning ever, if you have money try to trade and at the same time use your knowledge and get money by sharing your knowledge and information in some kind of campaign, if you will earn good amount of money you can mine as well, but at very first joining campaign which will help you increase your knowledge and your skills for trading as well as for mining.
minning = passive income, trading = main income, campaign = part time job, gambling = for fun. you can use it all at the same time of course with the right time management, allocate more time to your main job and the rest you can use for the campaign or gamble for occasional fun
What a way to classify each of them. For someone that wants to even earn anything at all, I would not classify gambling as a way to get anything because anyone who is looking at this angle should be ready to get burned.

Trading on the other hand I agree with you totally that it can serve as main income as long as you know what you are doing, you are good at it, and you make steady profit, then you will be fine. Campaign should always just be a side gig and nothing more, while mining on the other hand are for those who have capital to tie down.
naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

I would prefer to jump into mining right now, hardware is on sale for very cheap prices because a lot of miners are pulling out, th smart investors are slowly accumulating more miners though.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

This is a very easy choice if I don't want to risk losing
I choose to do campaigns I have no risk of losing my money yes maybe it will not give a big advantage like trading or gambling but I feel comfortable with it
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

All choices can be useful but it all depends on the skills they choose and can master it so that the results are maximum.
I will personally choose a signature campaign that I think is very safe, because it is very simple but profitable and only makes quality posts in this forum and must comply with the rules and I will be paid in a week.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

I would prefer to jump into mining right now, hardware is on sale for very cheap prices because a lot of miners are pulling out, th smart investors are slowly accumulating more miners though.

What do you mean pulling out? Perhaps hardware are cheap because new models are rolling out but it doesn't mean that miners will just stop their operations.

Well if you are really that smart and have capital then you can surely go for the cheap mining hardware. You can easily mine a lot of altcoins and then just hold on it for a long time. Goodluck to you.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

This is a very easy choice if I don't want to risk losing
I choose to do campaigns I have no risk of losing my money yes maybe it will not give a big advantage like trading or gambling but I feel comfortable with it

Come to think of when we do talk about risking something even just participating on campaigns it doesn't mean you are not having any risk.Havent you consider on the work and the resources you've been using?

All choices can be useful but it all depends on the skills they choose and can master it so that the results are maximum.
I will personally choose a signature campaign that I think is very safe, because it is very simple but profitable and only makes quality posts in this forum and must comply with the rules and I will be paid in a week.
Most people would stick out into things which doesn't really have much high risk compared to investing but as expected results wont really be the same compared to trading and other investment schemes.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

Trading is too risky and yet it is also profitable if you're lucky enough and it depends on your skills and type of trading techniques. Gambling has a big change of losing all your money but also can give you fortune. Campaign for now is not that profitable not like last year. Mining is profitable if you have a good investment in it, like for having a solar panel in a good area and powerful GPU.
All is profitable in different way and too risky too. If you have a good capital I recommend mining.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:54:38 AM

Trading is too risky and yet it is also profitable if you're lucky enough and it depends on your skills and type of trading techniques. Gambling has a big change of losing all your money but also can give you fortune. Campaign for now is not that profitable not like last year. Mining is profitable if you have a good investment in it, like for having a solar panel in a good area and powerful GPU.
All is profitable in different way and too risky too. If you have a good capital I recommend mining.
If you go through crypto mining, be sure you have a good capital on everyday energy bills. Also, make sure you understand the risk and enough knowledge about mining. From the specs of your units through the type of mining and many more. If you want to know more, its better to read on this link (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0 ) .

You will see there a lot of mining plan and other unexpected issues and problems around on that field. Its better to be more ready than losing everyday through energy usage and etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: