Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅BOUNTY [DARKPAYCOIN][SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] ⭕️💥💥MN/POS HUGE REWARDS!✅✅✅  (Read 20549 times)
likunchik

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

Hey. Can you please tell me if I still have time to sign this week?
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

Legendary/Hero members  : 200 DKPC per week
Sr members/Full members : 150 DKPC per week
Members                            : 100 DKPC per week
Jr members                      : 75 DKPC per week

on exchange, price per coin is 0.04$ and for legendary signature is 200 DKPC = 8$ per week?  and for junior members :  2$ per week?

i think its so small PAY.
zopply (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

Hey. Can you please tell me if I still have time to sign this week?

The cut off for the 1st week was this morning. Quite a few people didn't reach the post quota this week but because it is the 1st week of the 2nd round if you can make it up + your next weeks posts i will include any that missed out this week too. You can check the spreadsheet to see how close you are this week.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Cristina ngocok

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

I see my spreadsheet my name is 484 (need 12 more and i add payment) what is that?
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

I have received my payment smoothly. Thanks also to Zopply as the responsible bounty manager.
I will continue to participate in this signature campaign, hopefully it will be smooth until the end.
I also received payment in the first round and this second round I hope there is no problem
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

Thanks for the first round signature camp payment, I have received coins too.
I am glad I have joined the first round camp. I am happy to participate for the second round camp. I have also updated the new version wallet 1.4. The new version wallet work perfect, Coins are staking now. Grin
zopply (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

I see my spreadsheet my name is 484 (need 12 more and i add payment) what is that?

On the 1st Dec you had 481 posts at the start of the 2nd round. On the 7th Dec you had 484 posts. The requirement was 15 posts per week during the 2nd phase of the campaign so you need 12 more to qualify for the 1st week. Because it's the 1st week i have given people that didn't make it a chance to catch up over the course of this week. So if you make your 15 posts + the 12 needed from last week by the 14th DEC NZST cutoff date i will include payment for both weeks.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

On the 1st Dec you had 481 posts at the start of the 2nd round. On the 7th Dec you had 484 posts. The requirement was 15 posts per week during the 2nd phase of the campaign so you need 12 more to qualify for the 1st week. Because it's the 1st week i have given people that didn't make it a chance to catch up over the course of this week. So if you make your 15 posts + the 12 needed from last week by the 14th DEC NZST cutoff date i will include payment for both weeks.
only need to make post 12 in order to fulfill the requirements of the coming week
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

For wallet problems, can the member replace with a new wallet?
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

I think not.Try to recover-I had problems with my wallet,i just repaired the transactions.
Options-settings-wallet repair.First save the wallet file-then delete and reinstall..Yes, and delete the registry entry after deleting the wallet!
To set the wallet to replace the file, and then repair helped me.
Good luck.
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

I think not.Try to recover-I had problems with my wallet,i just repaired the transactions.
Options-settings-wallet repair.First save the wallet file-then delete and reinstall..Yes, and delete the registry entry after deleting the wallet!
Good luck.
whether you also wear a wallet in your wallet or you wear a personal wallet
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

Good luck.
All my-carry around.Question rephrase.
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

Good luck.
All my-carry around.Question rephrase.
what you mean i don't understand what you're talking about
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

I want to ask if anyone who has just joined today is included in the matter of the second or third week ?
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

Hello, Bounty Manager, I didn’t receive DKPC for the first round signature camp. My name is first on the list, not sure what the reason, when can I get my payment? Please let me know if any further information you need to know.
There was a small delay in some payments for the 1st phase. Everyone is paid up now. Thanks for your patience everyone
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:24:15 AM

is there any latest info from Dark Paycoin?
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

is there any latest info from Dark Paycoin?
and what happened? maybe I missed something? all obligations on their part are fulfilled, and more information can be found in the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4971135.new#new
bitalk1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

hmmm (the guys looked at the table and didn’t understand Huh how did you start counting posts in the subscription list? the week is not over yet you’ve already calculated everything ... I don’t like all these strange manipulations, I also haven’t been paid a telegram .. In general, I want to hear full explanations, so at this rate you will get it will cost 0 .....
Cristina ngocok

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

hmmm (the guys looked at the table and didn’t understand Huh how did you start counting posts in the subscription list? the week is not over yet you’ve already calculated everything ... I don’t like all these strange manipulations, I also haven’t been paid a telegram .. In general, I want to hear full explanations, so at this rate you will get it will cost 0 .....

what you mean you haven't paid for a telegram ... explain I don't understand
bitalk1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

what you mean you haven't paid for a telegram ... explain I don't understand
Hello! I just look at the table and see that I have not counted the last week, why? You can look at the time of the posts. As for telegrams, I meant bounty telegrams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: