Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅BOUNTY [DARKPAYCOIN][SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] ⭕️💥💥MN/POS HUGE REWARDS!✅✅✅  (Read 20549 times)
zopply (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

hmmm (the guys looked at the table and didn’t understand Huh how did you start counting posts in the subscription list? the week is not over yet you’ve already calculated everything ... I don’t like all these strange manipulations, I also haven’t been paid a telegram .. In general, I want to hear full explanations, so at this rate you will get it will cost 0 .....

what you mean you haven't paid for a telegram ... explain I don't understand
Hello! I just look at the table and see that I have not counted the last week, why? You can look at the time of the posts. As for telegrams, I meant bounty telegrams.

Because when i checked it at 10:00:00 NZST time as specified in the bounty ANN you had made only 1 post. So you missed the week. NZST time is 13 hours ahead of UTC time. I have added you to the payment for that week anyway even though you missed the cutoff date. But next week you will need to meet the requirements for it before cut off time.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

hmmm (the guys looked at the table and didn’t understand Huh how did you start counting posts in the subscription list? the week is not over yet you’ve already calculated everything ... I don’t like all these strange manipulations, I also haven’t been paid a telegram .. In general, I want to hear full explanations, so at this rate you will get it will cost 0 .....

Hello! I just look at the table and see that I have not counted the last week, why? You can look at the time of the posts. As for telegrams, I meant bounty telegrams.

Because when i checked it at 10:00:00 NZST time as specified in the bounty ANN you had made only 1 post. So you missed the week. NZST time is 13 hours ahead of UTC time. I have added you to the payment for that week anyway even though you missed the cutoff date. But next week you will need to meet the requirements for it before cut off time.
Hi, I apologize, I just confused the time and thanks for the clarification
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

Hi, I apologize, I just confused the time and thanks for the clarification
I want to tell everyone.Guys who are always involved in subscription companies-use the time Converter.
Avoid misunderstandings.There are excellent services -for example this one  http://www.timebie.com/tz/timezonesearch.php 
All success! Grin
zopply (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

There will be a 3rd phase added to the DarkPay signature campaign that will run from the 1st Jan to 28th Jan. Those that wish to stay involved do not need to fill in the form again. Posts for the  3rd phase of the campaign will be calculated from the following dates :

11:00 NZST ON  1ST JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 7TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  8TH JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 14TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  15TH JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 21ST JAN
11:00 NZST ON  22ND JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 28TH JAN

Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

There will be a 3rd phase added to the DarkPay signature campaign that will run from the 1st Jan to 28th Jan. Those that wish to stay involved do not need to fill in the form again. Posts for the  3rd phase of the campaign will be calculated from the following dates :

11:00 NZST ON  1ST JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 7TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  8TH JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 14TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  15TH JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 21ST JAN
11:00 NZST ON  22ND JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 28TH JAN

Great news!Continue.
I hope payments will be made in time?
Meta anggraini

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

Proof authentication
Signature Campaign
Username : Meta Anggraini

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

The purse was synchronized for a long time, I thought the coins would come for the second month. But nothing came to the wallet, there are zero coins on it. Why didn't you send me coins? And the good news is, there is an opportunity to participate in 3 months.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:15:34 PM

Hello friends! I am glad that the subscription campaign continues. Tell me, I did not participate in the last rounds and now I am back, do I need to do a new registration?
bitalk1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:27:17 PM

Hi, can I continue to participate in the campaign? I just had my forum account blocked, do I need to fill in something in a new way now? Good luck to the team and it means us!
zopply (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:37:16 AM

Hello friends! I am glad that the subscription campaign continues. Tell me, I did not participate in the last rounds and now I am back, do I need to do a new registration?
No need to fill in the form again, i re-added you to the list after reading this.

Hi, can I continue to participate in the campaign? I just had my forum account blocked, do I need to fill in something in a new way now? Good luck to the team and it means us!

Yes you can. Don't need to fill anything else in.

zopply (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:15:21 PM

The official DKPC Bitcointalk signature campaign has been extended for another month. For those that wish to take part and help spread awareness of DKPC to the wider community feel free to sign up. Existing applicants do not need to fill the form in again.

zopply (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:18:11 AM

The official DKPC Bitcointalk signature campaign has been extended for another month. For those that wish to take part and help spread awareness of DKPC to the wider community feel free to sign up. Existing applicants do not need to fill the form in again.
What if I joined the first two months, then left. Now I want to rejoin.
So, want should I do?
Do I have to refill form?
And, payment rates for next week, please.

Yes you will need to re-fill in the form if you left the campaign and want to rejoin. The payment rates are the same as previous phases. The bounty ANN has been updated for everyone with next rounds details.

bitalk1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:55:38 PM

Hello! Please tell me when will be the payments for January? Thanks.
brrzzz

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:41:25 PM

All paid for thanks guys, stay and continue with you, we are waiting for great things!
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:13:54 AM

All paid for thanks guys, stay and continue with you, we are waiting for great things!
I would like to know what are the great things?Had the "luck" to participate in the company's signature.
The rewards take too long.
Yes, and the price has dropped-don't want to write for a pittance.
brrzzz

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:19:11 PM

I would like to know what are the great things?Had the "luck" to participate in the company's signature.
The rewards take too long.
Yes, and the price has dropped-don't want to write for a pittance.
Where have you now seen a constantly well-paid and stable signature? with the fall of the main currency in the bottom? Maybe only if you participated in weekly payments and only the coins went to the stock exchange, but after a month they were worthless, and here I am more than 2 months old and see that the price is more or less stable, I'm just here because I like it project itself and work team
bitalk1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:35:38 PM

Hi, please tell me how is the counting of the weeks now? sorry for my may not mindfulness.
zopply (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:33:20 AM

Hi, please tell me how is the counting of the weeks now? sorry for my may not mindfulness.

11:00 NZST ON  1ST FEB    - 11:00 NZST ON 7TH FEB
11:00 NZST ON  8TH FEB    - 11:00 NZST ON 14TH FEB
11:00 NZST ON  15TH FEB  - 11:00 NZST ON 21ST FEB
11:00 NZST ON  22ND FEB  - 11:00 NZST ON 28TH FEB

zopply (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:28:59 PM

The 4th phase has finished and we have decided to extend the campaign for a 5th phase. If you are already enrolled then there is no need to fill the form in again. Payment for the previous phase will be made over the next couple of days. Here are the dates and times for phase #5 :
Posts for the 5th phase will be calculated on the following dates :

11:00 NZST ON  1ST MAR    - 11:00 NZST ON 7TH MAR
11:00 NZST ON  8TH MAR    - 11:00 NZST ON 14TH MAR
11:00 NZST ON  15TH MAR  - 11:00 NZST ON 21ST MAR
11:00 NZST ON  22ND MAR  - 11:00 NZST ON 28TH MAR

bitalk1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:06:32 PM

Hi guys! Do you need to swear with you every month to get what you earned in a month? is it already becoming permanent with you, and have you thought of raising rewards? I look at the course. Why are there always problems with the wallet? me that every time to put in a new? With this attitude, you lose people who still believe you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: