Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅BOUNTY [DARKPAYCOIN][SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] ⭕️💥💥MN/POS HUGE REWARDS!✅✅✅  (Read 20549 times)
zopply (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:33:28 PM

Hi guys! Do you need to swear with you every month to get what you earned in a month? is it already becoming permanent with you, and have you thought of raising rewards? I look at the course. Why are there always problems with the wallet? me that every time to put in a new? With this attitude, you lose people who still believe you.

No you don't need to. It's in the 5th month now (which is extensive for a campaign) and sometimes it can take up to a week for payments to be finalized and sent at the end of each month if the devs have a heavy workload but as you have seen previously everyone is always paid.  What problems have you got with the wallet? I don't experience any trouble at all with my windows version. Any wallet issues please ask in our discord support and we will look into it for you. You have been an early supporter of the campaign and we are grateful for your work in it.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:44:43 PM

Hello bounty manager, I didn’t receive payment for last month signature bounty. When the coins will send to us? I am first on the list, Please inform us if there are any problem.

zopply (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:49:24 PM

Hello bounty manager, I didn’t receive payment for last month signature bounty. When the coins will send to us? I am first on the list, Please inform us if there are any problem.

It has been sent through now, sorry about the delay. Missed you when i counted the sheets for some reason.

vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:23:58 AM

I have not received it.my status in the google form is OK . Can you help me see the reason?

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
zopply (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:08:18 PM

This is the official end of the signature bounty everyone. I would like to thank the loyal participants that have been involved throughout the campaign and thank you all for the great job you did in helping spread awareness of DKPC around the bitcointalk forum. All final payments will be made in a few days time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: