Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Motify] ✅MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM✅Masternodes✅Listed On CB✅ ALPHA LIVE ✅  (Read 2796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypitol

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

Combining electronic money with the music is an innovation in electronic money and music, you have got a creative idea. How can I buy a copyrighted song at the lowest price? Is the quality of the music high enough to attract people? What about bonuses and incentives for users? You should have the incentive program for V.I.P guests or long term so they can use Motify

Very great questions. Legally for independent artists buying a song would be fairly simple as they own the copyrights to the music and as such would have full control of the price. Those artist naturally will be incentivized to sell it at a competitive price point. For major artists, the label (copyright holders) will determine the price. With that being said, Motify will be able to offer the lowest cost to market, and subsequently offer the highest profit margins for labels due to less marketing costs. We have the ability to have songs algorithmically marketed to precise users based on previous plays, genres, playlists, locale, etc. As we grow and are able to present tangible value to labels we will begin to negotiate exclusive digital releases of new albums on the Motify platform.

When you say this do you mean that you will implement an algorithm that will track users data on the platform and in turn market specific songs to specific users based on the information received from this tracked data?

Yes our ad based business model will be based on targeted advertisements crafted from a users public information such as favorited songs, tips, repeat plays, and playlist submissions. This will allow us to have a revenue positive platform while offering a free service. We will also have a premium membership users can opt into to experience ad free streaming which will be paid in MDFY.

Very well,  that reflects a profitable back-end revenue source that will secure profitability of the company. This project seems to be well structured in its foundation. Thank you for your prompt responses.
testorosa

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

Hello, where I can see the roadmap? if you have
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

We've completed our initial roadmap which was intended to last 6 months post announcement, prior to our launch. We'll continue further updates with bullet points of 'in production' and 'completed' on our discord. Most recently we have released documents visualizing production of the currently progressing Mobile Streaming application which is available for viewing on our discord. Currently we are building the Beta version of the already released Alpha. While simultaneously building our social network and mobile versions of the Motify application. During this process we will be continuing with our staking package and masternode sale which will be used to fund exchanges and other relevant listing.
testorosa

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

We've completed our initial roadmap which was intended to last 6 months post announcement, prior to our launch. We'll continue further updates with bullet points of 'in production' and 'completed' on our discord. Most recently we have released documents visualizing production of the currently progressing Mobile Streaming application which is available for viewing on our discord. Currently we are building the Beta version of the already released Alpha. While simultaneously building our social network and mobile versions of the Motify application. During this process we will be continuing with our staking package and masternode sale which will be used to fund exchanges and other relevant listing.

Thanks for the info, I registered on your site and listened to a few tracks, excellent quality, I hope the number of tracks will grow
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

Combining electronic money with the music is an innovation in electronic money and music, you have got a creative idea. How can I buy a copyrighted song at the lowest price? Is the quality of the music high enough to attract people? What about bonuses and incentives for users? You should have the incentive program for V.I.P guests or long term so they can use Motify

Very great questions. Legally for independent artists buying a song would be fairly simple as they own the copyrights to the music and as such would have full control of the price. Those artist naturally will be incentivized to sell it at a competitive price point. For major artists, the label (copyright holders) will determine the price. With that being said, Motify will be able to offer the lowest cost to market, and subsequently offer the highest profit margins for labels due to less marketing costs. We have the ability to have songs algorithmically marketed to precise users based on previous plays, genres, playlists, locale, etc. As we grow and are able to present tangible value to labels we will begin to negotiate exclusive digital releases of new albums on the Motify platform.

When you say this do you mean that you will implement an algorithm that will track users data on the platform and in turn market specific songs to specific users based on the information received from this tracked data?

Yes our ad based business model will be based on targeted advertisements crafted from a users public information such as favorited songs, tips, repeat plays, and playlist submissions. This will allow us to have a revenue positive platform while offering a free service. We will also have a premium membership users can opt into to experience ad free streaming which will be paid in MDFY.

That was a biased opinion which had not substance in it. The info was laid out as though everyone could draw their own conclusions without having to come to consensus. Specifically the fact that lessening the cost for a ticket to the label hub would not make sense without utility which is the foremost thing to pay money for. The usability of discogs site where musicians sell their crap will prevail over alleged benefits of ur home hosted enterprise.

Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

That was a biased opinion which had not substance in it. The info was laid out as though everyone could draw their own conclusions without having to come to consensus. Specifically the fact that lessening the cost for a ticket to the label hub would not make sense without utility which is the foremost thing to pay money for. The usability of discogs site where musicians sell their crap will prevail over alleged benefits of ur home hosted enterprise.

I am the curator of this project and I've worked in the US music industry for over a decade. The highest cost-to-artists is the labels ROI from marketing. The label contracts are written to recoups their expenses immediately off the top, sometimes even before considering the tax obligations of the artist. This leaves artists with nearly 0 profit from digital sales, often times even leading them into debt with their label. This is the issue Motify intends to correct. Our primary goal is to prevent independent artist from signing onto these one-sided contracts. On the other end of the spectrum we want to give artists currently under contract a profitable alternative by working directly with labels.
baitaptoan

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Allowing artists to buy and sell their works from electronic money at no cost to Blockchain Music Streaming. It contributes to the "art" life.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

I am the curator of this project and I've worked in the US music industry for over a decade. The highest cost-to-artists is the labels ROI from marketing. The label contracts are written to recoups their expenses immediately off the top, sometimes even before considering the tax obligations of the artist. This leaves artists with nearly 0 profit from digital sales, often times even leading them into debt with their label. This is the issue Motify intends to correct. Our primary goal is to prevent independent artist from signing onto these one-sided contracts. On the other end of the spectrum we want to give artists currently under contract a profitable alternative by working directly with labels.
This project is indeed interesting if there are many who provide support, and hopefully, in the future, more and more support for this project will make it easier to achieve success.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 01:37:06 PM by logictense

It can be rethinked and taken up one level or more than one level if the stairs aint tall and the ladder can support the weight of ur ass when u are on ur way to the cold top. Can we now discuss the possibility of having tippers tip crypitol for free, throw banknotes in this cryptoil dumb as if it were bricks, then demand cryptoil to give all money to someone else.

Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

It can be rethinked and taken up one level or more than one level if the stairs aint tall and the ladder can support the weight of ur ass when u are on ur way to the cold top. Can we now discuss the possibility of having tippers tip crypitol for free, throw banknotes in this cryptoil dumb if it were bricks, then demand cryptoil to give all money to someone else.

Thanks for the input.
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Reserved Indonesian translate...if u accept i Will right away translate it
mySmile

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

Russian translation reserved
bounty for translation?
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

it is true that projects about music a lot, a few minutes ago I read another topic, where he was a project about music. what can you offer unique that other projects do not have?
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

the platform is quite unique and very helpful for music artists. by helping give birth to new musicians through social media media for artists to increase revenue in natural-to-consumer non-intrusive presentations. I hope this platinum can run immediately and produce more qualified and successful artists..
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

I will wait for the update for this project. hopefully there is a good thing that can make this project successful.
Kangheri

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

Very good! Secure payment is one of the main aspects to prioritize in a project.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

it is true that projects about music a lot, a few minutes ago I read another topic, where he was a project about music. what can you offer unique that other projects do not have?

The music business is a very large industry. There's no project quite as well planned and delivered with inside knowledge of the industry as Moify in the blockchain space. There is also no other project that plans and implements the solutions in the way we do.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

Very good! Secure payment is one of the main aspects to prioritize in a project.

The Motify developers will guarentee 100% secure payments on the platform.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:44 AM

Watch our amazing explainer video!
Crypitol

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:55:47 AM