Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discuss a bit about altcoin  (Read 451 times)
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

I always believe in some altcoin I choose, I know that the market will recover and then I will be rich by them, I think altcoin will be better than holding BTC or ETH
now buying bitcoin and eth is more profitable than altcoins, because they are cheap now and promising. Who doesn’t want more bitcoin?
minhtam999 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

Altcoin is flying high at with BTC what do you think?
I thought the shark was done and it now time to drop the bait Huh Huh
I do not understand you for what you altcoin say and what you threw off. You can learn more.
Its confusing, don’t know what’s the main purpose of this topic but will try to give some of my thought. Altcoins depend on bitcoin, and we see this right now when bitcoin pumps, altcoins follows so for me altcoins will not fly go beyond bitcoin, maybe not this year.
I just want to know what people think of btc and altcoin ..... Thank you  Wink Wink
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

We know bitcoin price increased. but altcoin price is not increasing now and instead of increasing the price of altcoin falling now. almost all of the top altcoin price fell a lot since tomorrow. It would be good if you hold bitcoin now and wait for the stable price of bitcoin. when bitcoin price would be little stable we may get a massive pump in altcoin.so don't go for altcoin now try to hold bitcoin
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

IMHO first they will bounce with BTC, but if BTC pump will continue alts will be in flat or will be falling a little bit.

zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

Altcoin is a digital currency that is similar to bitcoin and it is alternative coin. It is somewhat like bitcoin but it is cheaper.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

What altcoin is flying high? when we say "Altcoin" you are putting to all of the coins in the market except bitcoin. Are you looking to a specific altcoin or you are altcoin as a whole market and they are flying high? As I see to the crypto market, bitcoin is flying high and is starting to recover while the altcoin market suffers bitcoin's good situation of recovery. While bitcoin is nearly hitting $7,300, many altcoin has increased but many are still going down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

The altcoin market today is almost no longer eager for investors to participate, they always try to avoid them, they no longer continue their investment work because the market dropped to the lowest level.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

On the contrary, I believed that altcoins will suffer because majority of altcoin traders will shift to bitcoin right now because its slowly making a significant growth specially those who are going to FOMO prior to SEC decision.

You should not underestimated them. They are very smart at his kind of situation. They are just waiting on the wings, delaying their actions until such time that the environment is ripe for the taking. But right now the money is on the bitcoin ecosystem so they are all swimming on that direction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

The altcoin market today is almost no longer eager for investors to participate, they always try to avoid them, they no longer continue their investment work because the market dropped to the lowest level.

I wouldn't say that they are avoiding them, its not the market is in the bear market, investors are very reluctant. But if you look at the bright side, its a perfect time to buy and hold long term or do day trading, Its up to the individual which best fits his goal in this market, Long or Short term.

What we are seeing is that investors putting their money on ICO and then immediately dump to take the profits. I mean this is the only reason why we are seeing coins like Ethereum which is the best coin for investing in ICO project take a plunge this year.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Benladeng

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Your description is very humorous. I have also considered such a problem. I think the market last month was a bait, but this month is not because only bitcoin is slowly rising this month, and other altcoins are not obvious!
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

Seriously? Are you sure about that? The big investors are trying to catch this opportunity to get an altcoins in a cheap price, they not avoiding it because this is a chance. Most of all altcoins even the popular altcoin with a good potential is drop and wants to buy hold for long term. While the newcomers are selling their coins.
That right sharks and investors are doing everything they can to get good altcoin at low prices to make a lot of profit. And as we have seen most altcoins in the top 100 in July and August have lost more than 70% of its value before. Altcoin will bring us more profit than bitcoin and eth so they are putting altcoin prices down to the lowest possible

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

In my opinion, this is the start of the alts season, comparing to the same scenario as last year. Some altcoins are pumping up, but we should still be careful in trading with altcoins as the volatility is higher than the most popular coins such as BTC and ETH. You could experience a loss of around -40% in just a few hours.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

In general, the altcoins ceased to fall. But this can only be a stop before the continuation of the previous downtrend. We will never know in advance that sharks prepare for us.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

This is also my observation last year but I think that is not always like that. There are times that even though bitcoin goes up, altcoin goes down but not too much. But what happened last year is actually as bitcoin goes up, altcoins goes up as well. But, not all altcoins goes up only the ones that have a capability to grow in the future.

kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

This is also my observation last year but I think that is not always like that. There are times that even though bitcoin goes up, altcoin goes down but not too much. But what happened last year is actually as bitcoin goes up, altcoins goes up as well. But, not all altcoins goes up only the ones that have a capability to grow in the future.
I agree with you . Most altcoin listed on the big exchanges have the opportunity to increase rapidly as potential investors operate at these exchanges a lot. I believe 90% of altcoin will die and only 10% can grow well in the future so consider your investment.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

It seems that nowadays bitcoin is starting to increase and the altcoin is going up even though only a little. And I think that altcoins that don't have the potential to fall behind with coins that have better strength and potential.

oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Altcoins are now discounting and everyone is waiting for the price increase at the end of the year. Altcoins can bring you more profit, especially when the price of Altcoins rise will make you rich.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

If you mean what you need to sell your altcoins now, then I'm sure you need to keep them until the winter, when there will probably be bulls
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

In the cryptocurrency market
There are no laws
Some times you see that BTC climb up and take some coins with him
And some times you see BTC climb $ 100 and other currencies down by 10%
So I think there are not always links between them

true, sometimes between bitcoin and altcoin do not have the same path because they have different technologies but all will return to the influence of investors. because if the investor starts throwing away all the assets then the price of any coin can decrease.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:13:57 AM

In the cryptocurrency market
There are no laws
Some times you see that BTC climb up and take some coins with him
And some times you see BTC climb $ 100 and other currencies down by 10%
So I think there are not always links between them

true, sometimes between bitcoin and altcoin do not have the same path because they have different technologies but all will return to the influence of investors. because if the investor starts throwing away all the assets then the price of any coin can decrease.

That's true that some investors were dumping their assets to earn sustainable money for their financial support, and we can't control that. They had their own decisions to follow, but more new comers also whose interested to invest and hold so the potential for every coins to rise is always considered here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: