Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 08:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Stolen from Poloniex  (Read 167430 times)
brwn8484

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:46:39 PM

Again ... cant withdraw BTC?HuhHuhHuh?   

Here is what I see when I try to withdraw.....

"PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING ANY DEPOSITS:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499580

You are currently owed: 0.00009337 BTC
BTC Bitcoin: 0.01499096"

when I enter the amount to transfer and my BTC address and hit enter... everthing is blanked and my transfer goes nowhere? 

I am really getting irritated.  At least  up to now I could eventually get some of my coins transferred.  Now again the site is blocking transfers?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
brwn8484

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:52:37 PM

Hey.. Poloniex..... Where is my BTC?  You are again blocking all transfers.  My account says you owe me BTC but when I attempt to withdraw my BTC total, all entries are blanked and I am effectively blocked from transfer?  What is going on?
playah

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:59:53 PM

Still don't have this fixed ? Trying to withdraw Riecoin and nothing ?  WTF what a rinky dink.
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:00:03 PM

Guys, calm down.

Busoni is probably monitoring everything manually right now and has proven to be an honest person.

Your deposits are safe. Your withdrawals too. Personally I've waited 3 days to get a XCP withdraw and he finally kept his word. Just let the man handle the rush (AFAIK he's sleeping right now)

No need to whine here like a french girl every 10m, no need to sumbit a shitload of tickets.

JUST BE PATIENT
DarkAGeS

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:02:46 PM

looks like a bug with page submitting the form, like Poloniex said in twitter, but it is not a big problem to repair submit form, so I think the problem is deeper and I hope admin works on it very hard if he want to save his users. I really like Poloniex, but second big problem in 2 days....
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:09:48 PM

Guys, calm down.

Busoni is probably monitoring everything manually right now and has proven to be an honest person.

Your deposits are safe. Your withdrawals too. Personally I've waited 3 days to get a XCP withdraw and he finally kept his word. Just let the man handle the rush (AFAIK he's sleeping right now)

No need to whine here like a french girl every 10m, no need to sumbit a shitload of tickets.

JUST BE PATIENT

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT ..... IM FUCKING LOSING MONEY U GET  IT Huh?? JUST FIX THE THE FUCKING WITHDRAW .... i won't use this fucking shit again
Basil

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:13:06 PM

Hey.. Poloniex..... Where is my BTC?  You are again blocking all transfers.  My account says you owe me BTC but when I attempt to withdraw my BTC total, all entries are blanked and I am effectively blocked from transfer?  What is going on?

I see tweets:

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
Withdrawals working again.

but.....nothing happens, why?Huh
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:37:01 PM

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT ..... IM FUCKING LOSING MONEY U GET  IT Huh?? JUST FIX THE THE FUCKING WITHDRAW .... i won't use this fucking shit again
And you complaining here will serve exactly what purpose?

Either you have been scammed, so stop complaining, or he's working on it, so stop complaining.
Bottom line, sue him or stop complaining.
Either way, stop complaining.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:53:41 PM

Guys, calm down.

JUST BE PATIENT

Well you dont really have a choice. I have also deposited my money and I am just doing some trading in the mean time
bbeagle

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:58:42 PM

I'm really amazed by all the talk of 'Busoni is an honest person', and all his friends defending him. It just sounds MORE of a scam hearing all this - sounds very Italian mobster-esque. 'Yes, Tony. We can vouch for Tony - he wouldn't do you no wrong.' - then he shoots your friend in the head.

Busoni ran a business where he 'lost' 12.5% of everyone's money. How did he figure out the money was 'stolen' - he doesn't seem to be able to run a secure web site, or even one that stays up and working, yet he's constantly monitoring for stolen funds? How does he know that those funds were not just transferred out normally? How do we know he didn't 'help' his friends take those bit coins? Those same friends who praise him so much.

If he was really so 'honest', he would allow withdrawing of funds immediately for anyone. It all sounds really fishy to me. I have no doubt that within the next few weeks, you'll hear that ALL the bit coins are gone. Just waiting....

I have no skin in the game, so I'm not biased in any way - just an observer. I don't know Busoni, just what I've read here. Luckily I have no money in his exchange, so it's just a fun little reality drama for me to be entertained by.
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:15:12 PM

I see tweets:

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
Withdrawals working again.

but.....nothing happens, why?Huh
Yes it seems weird for me too. Anyway, I hope not this shit again.

69.5 BTC

vlieg

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:22:31 PM

at the moment i unfortunately also not yet been able to transfer some funds.
I'm always satisfied with  poloniex.

I think we just have to wait a little bit.

Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:35:16 PM

lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:01:03 PM

i cant withdraw USDE,, what problem HuhHuhHuh
when can be fixed HuhHuhHuh?
polcrossmol

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:28:25 PM

Guys, calm down.

JUST BE PATIENT

Well you dont really have a choice. I have also deposited my money and I am just doing some trading in the mean time

+1

I also noticed right now that i can't withdraw bitcoin from poloniex.

Just give this man a chance to fix the problems.
He is just a human like you and me and he needs time to solve the problems and also needs his dose of sleep just like you and me.
vlieg

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:50:42 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 05:03:34 PM by vlieg

yep, the more he need to answer the mail, the longer it will take to fix the problem .
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:02:52 PM

Having withdrawal issues as well
FJYORK

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:05:26 PM

http://laravel.io/bin/Wk8D
Temp fix, not by me... saw this in troll box worked for me
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:32:14 PM

http://laravel.io/bin/Wk8D
Temp fix, not by me... saw this in troll box worked for me

thx m8  Grin

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:08:16 PM

Guys, calm down.

JUST BE PATIENT

^ Sounds like damage control. "Nothing to see here everything is okay."

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: