Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:54:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your top picks on IDEX  (Read 2294 times)
Mezounbanned (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Hello people, What are you top picks alts on IDEX? What is  their potential? I trade now Talao, but to be honest the whole trade is based on beliefs. What about you trades?
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

I like to trade KWATT (the coin of the 4NEW project) right now on Idex. It's ICO price was up to 2$, but you can find it on IDEX at around 0.09$ right now. It was even cheaper a few days ago, some people managed to buy it even for 0.03$.

Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

For trading on IDEX, I will give you some ideas of mine:

BPT   - Blockport, marketcap $5.2M
ELIX   - Elixir, marketcap $2.7M
CARD - Cardstack, marketcap ??

or if you want a well established project then

IOST - The Internet of Services, marketcap $145M
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

I have recently purchased SkyChain token (SKCH) - team will reaslese beta within upcoming weeks but price has dropped hard and dont change now for few weeks! Thats a bottom and definitely good point to enter the posiition!
Would also like to recommend to take a look at Ubex! They are finishing their ICO now but tokens are already available on exchnages
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

I have recently purchased SkyChain token (SKCH) - team will reaslese beta within upcoming weeks but price has dropped hard and dont change now for few weeks! Thats a bottom and definitely good point to enter the posiition!
Would also like to recommend to take a look at Ubex! They are finishing their ICO now but tokens are already available on exchnages
SKCH is indeed worthy investment! I was monitoring it for a month and a week ago aproximately picked up! With beta realese we may easily rebounce to the ICO price ( 1$) but it will be already x3 Grin Very attractive, is not it?
Ubex you have mentioned is not available on Idex, only BitForex
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

I do not have any preferences regarding the specific crypto-currencies presented at IDEX. There are very small trading volumes on this exchange, so it is useless to consider it as a platform for active trading. This exchange is very good for selling bounty tokens, nothing more.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

SKCH is indeed worthy investment! I was monitoring it for a month and a week ago aproximately picked up! With beta realese we may easily rebounce to the ICO price ( 1$) but it will be already x3 Grin Very attractive, is not it?
Yes, x3 with SkyChain is very possible outcome. However Im not going to hold it for a long time. Once it has grown - sell. Market is very weak and BTC is the only shelter now
Probably will wait for x5 from Ubex and will sell it as well
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

Yes, x3 with SkyChain is very possible outcome. However Im not going to hold it for a long time. Once it has grown - sell. Market is very weak and BTC is the only shelter now
Probably will wait for x5 from Ubex and will sell it as well
Selling some part of holdings during the growth it is really very good strategy. Growth on alts can not be endless thats why once SKCH made 100% - better to sell some part of holding and move to other not pumped alt yet
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

SKCH till 1 $?? Hm Huh I know SkyChain and also was monitoring it for some time but on such a bearish market x3 in USD is barelly possible. Even with such news as beta realese. However will see. probably will buy for 300-500$.
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Have a SkyChain in the portfolion but Im not impressed by its result. Team is working but there is lack of marketing. Will see how will it go with the beta realese Huh Roll Eyes
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

I like XYO and DAG because the duo have remained stable for a long time now. Their volume are pretty nice and the liquidity as well. I plan to hold these coins for a long time.
Gytza

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

Hello people, What are you top picks alts on IDEX? What is  their potential? I trade now Talao, but to be honest the whole trade is based on beliefs. What about you trades?
My top pick on IDEX is definitely Tomo. I was not very clever, sold zero, not a single coin, when it was on 2.3$ and now it's around 0,28$ (0.00093099ETH)
I'm down 49% with it but it finally started to go up.
The PRICE during presale was 0.2 USD and during public sale it was 0.25 USD = 0.0003125ETH
The potential is huge... mainnet, smart contracts via a system of 150 Masternodes which will be an ideal solution for decentralized apps, token issuances and token integrations for small and big businesses alike.
They already have "live" Tomochain testnet 2.0 with PoSV masternodes, they have announced so many partnerships, are not on any big exchange, and devs are working non stop.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

Imt- moneytoken recently added and the price drop, and now gaining for its first ath.
Blue- most secured wallet
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

I think Money Token will be good buy on the IDEX presently as the price of their token IMT dropped drastically from 0.005$ to 0.002$  because of some pre investors and bounty hunter dropped the IMT. Money token is very organised project with 70+ peoples working on their team and their upcoming partnership with CIRCLE will boom the price. Just buy IMT and hold for atlist 3 to 4 months it will surely pay you more as compare to current price of the token.

Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Many coins on this exchange do not have Potanin, but there are also very good coins and tokens ! The exchange is convenient for developers because you can place your token there for free !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Ubex is my choice at Idex. There are a lot of coins on the idex but most of them are shitcoin so there will not be much profit if you invest in it. But Ubex is a big ICO and it is successful, it can be seen that Ubex's price is 3x higher than ICO so you will not want to miss it when investing in it.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

matrix ai network/ MAN is good choice from last year, may be its not have big volume on idex but this coin have a potential growth in the future
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

I beleive in new blockchains listed on IDEX:
- Pchain (PAI)
- Fusion (FSN)
their prices are on the dips now and can give big profits when bull market begins and mainnets will be launched.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

I like to trade KWATT (the coin of the 4NEW project) right now on Idex. It's ICO price was up to 2$, but you can find it on IDEX at around 0.09$ right now. It was even cheaper a few days ago, some people managed to buy it even for 0.03$.
Thanks for the insight it is noted.
I missed endor protocol. I liked project a lot and had plan to buy. But i lost moment to enter. Not it is growing a lot.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

For trading on IDEX, I will give you some ideas of mine:

BPT   - Blockport, marketcap $5.2M
ELIX   - Elixir, marketcap $2.7M
CARD - Cardstack, marketcap ??

or if you want a well established project then

IOST - The Internet of Services, marketcap $145M
Thanks noted. Iost is a lot of noise around i do their bounty and support there is not great. Cardstack i was following but lost them in the bunch of other projects.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: